Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) (46934 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Digmygold: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sick woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Kajaard: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
devilmaycry:
Imagine two mature niggass doing this....the kinda gay vibes it will give out ehn !!!..

And these ones will say they ain't lesbians undecided
Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Apart from the gay vibes, the kind beating the niggas will get right there and then will be something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Akerele44(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
She's a LESBIAN..i think
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Calicoe: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
This girl mata go kill some people I swear. Wetin concern una if she be lesbian or not?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by gidado14(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerians have lashed out at Big Brother Naija season 4 Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke after a video of her taking food from the mouth of her friend surfaced online.

Nigerians accused the reality star of engaging in 'low-key' lesbianism.

The incident happened at a party that held last night, Wednesday, December 8.

Nigerians who watched the video are not having it.

They condemned it outrightly.

They believe that Mercy and her friend might be practicing lesbianism secretly.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wd4u7Hv6s
Gay and Lesbians everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by sylve11: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
dollynnn:

By the way, that act is irritating. Taking food from someone else's mouth embarassed

Same as exchanging saliva when you do the kissing act. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Pimine: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
dollynnn:
Bunch of hypocrites!
A lot of them do despicable acts in secret
By the way, that act is irritating. Taking food from someone else's mouth embarassed
Aswearugaaad

How e dey do you?

You basically called them hypocrites for doing the same thing you just did. That makes you a hypocrite too, no?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by slowice(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
dollynnn:
Bunch of hypocrites!
A lot of them do despicable acts in secret

We all do despicable things in secret don't we.?
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Mvena(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

No be lesbianism be dis?
Na so e dey start

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Triangles1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
devilmaycry:
Imagine two mature niggass doing this....the kinda gay vibes it will give out ehn !!!..

I text u bro, men folks castigate themselves before other, you hardly see where females condem each other like males do.
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by slowice(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
In Chinese language this act is called

Ho lo sho e

Yeah, that's whatsup

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
paulolee:
we all know that 90% of naija olosho get lesbian vibes for body..
DTS why u see them very comfortable sharing some room with dier female friends, hugging n even kissing themselves openly as a form of greeting..
I remember wen I attended an even, saw an old time friend looking all dope n fresh....he rushed to meet me n hugged me asif na woman, i wasn't comfortable bt just maintained bcox we de public not until he brought his lips to my cheek for a peck...I jus shove him off with a very strong face n he jus smiled asif its nothing
na letter him close pal tell me say d gee na lowkey bi-sexual, assuming he went ahead with dt peck, I swear I for remove e teeth with better nodding..
cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by FuckDModz: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
devilmaycry:

There's nothing wrong with lesbianism. Fa.ggots on the other hand should be stoned to death on sight.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Amumaigwe: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerians have lashed out at Big Brother Naija season 4 Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke after a video of her taking food from the mouth of her friend surfaced online.

Nigerians accused the reality star of engaging in 'low-key' lesbianism.

The incident happened at a party that held last night, Wednesday, December 8.

Nigerians who watched the video are not having it.

They condemned it outrightly.

They believe that Mercy and her friend might be practicing lesbianism secretly.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wd4u7Hv6s

The fact that her friend was certain Mercy would oblige her sensual advance without any iota of doubts about possibility of being embarrassed by her right before the public view gave them away as intimate or even lesbian partners.
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Rhaspody(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
nigerians no get job walahi. wetin concern the blasters? na their food she collect? the friend complain? nawao

Buhari might be right after all cos na only joblessness fit cause this king thing

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by snoopz: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Anything for the gram and money
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by toujurs: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't know why Nigerians carry matter wey no concern them, for her to have done that they both must be very very close, Guys can't try this shit even for money, he won't. Unless his gay
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
3some lesbianism is the bomb. Guys if you know you know
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Sam0(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

No be lesbianism be dis?

Omo na juju be this!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Tzar(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Disgusting, but I am not suprised. Is it not Mercy of BBN again?
My only issue is the biased reaction when it comes to men on men misbehaviour. Even women will cringe, yet there is a lot of tolerance for women on women misbehaviour.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lesbians honeymoon.
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
it's not new to them They must have shared cum with the same mouth
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by COdeGenesis: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
She how she closed her eyes. They hv definitely been doing stuffs in secret. Bisexuals everywhere
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by biggie73(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lesbo loading.....
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
hmmm speechless at the he moment.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Dollywood(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Am depressed, so so depressed.. Kids to train, family to feed and everything seems so terrible...
Have tried everything I could but money is not forthcoming...
So if you are gay, and u need a virgin yansh, so far I can get up to 500k, I will endure the pain.. Am available...
I can't just deal anymore... Tried to get loan to no avail..
Can't even sleep anymore, no one wants to help

shocked Tf, bro
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Trueyarn(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
These girls suck pvssy and ass for a living, they even suck di.ck and swallow the sper.m desperately, so how much more taking food from their 3some gang member's mouth, mouth wey don suck dier to.to
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
There is absolutely no difference between lesbianism and gay. They both homosexuals and they engage in same sex practice.
Make no mistake they both carry same punishment before God.
Hypocrite and myopic perverts are the ones that would condemn gays and leave the lesbians. . .

FuckDModz:

There's nothing wrong with lesbianism. Fa.ggots on the other hand should be stoned to death on sight.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dollywood:

shocked Tf, bro
it is exactly as you've seen
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Ramadangcfr(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Am depressed, so so depressed.. Kids to train, family to feed and everything seems so terrible...
Have tried everything I could but money is not forthcoming...
So if you are gay, and u need a virgin yansh, so far I can get up to 500k, I will endure the pain.. Am available...
I can't just deal anymore... Tried to get loan to no avail..
Can't even sleep anymore, no one wants to help

U are a disaster, and a big problem to our society. You don't want to work hard, u want free money. May God punish you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: This 9ice Throwback Picture Will Throw You Off Your Seat. Lol / Funny Toheeb Recreates Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid And Other Celebs Poses / Timi Dakolo's Loving Birthday Message To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.