Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) (1484 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Sammydanny: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hauwa Mohammed, the self-acclaimed Nigerian s*x therapist who is popularly known as Jaruma has dragged Nigerian businessman, Ned Nwoko over the latter’s comment about her and his ex-wife Laila Charani.

Recalled that Ned Nwoko had on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 released a statement on Instagram denying that his decision to end his marriage with Laila was influenced by Jaruma’s kayamata which Regina Daniels used on him.

He also questioned why the s*x therapist’s husband left her in spite of her claims that kayamata has the power to bend any man to a woman’s will.

Jaruma has now reacted. In an Instagram post on Thursday, December 9 the s*x therapist made this video expressing her disappointment over the accusations Nwoko made against Laila. She also stated that she is shocked that a ’74-year-old man’ would speak ill about a woman in such a manner.

Speaking further, the Jaruma said that she is surprised that Nwoko decided to release a statement attacking her over the kayamata saga she had with his wife Regina Daniels weeks after the issue was raised, adding that she has since moved on from the issue.

She also said that her ex-husband whom Ned claimed left her despite her kayamata influence on him would not tarnish her image as he did his ex-wife.

“You won’t see my husband rattling me out, talking about this nonsense, calling me a pig, calling me disgusting, accusing me of sleeping with other men while I was married. And you don’t see me saying these nasty things about my husband either. Do you see Davido saying these nasty things about Chioma? Do you see Chioma saying nasty things about Davido? common daddy, you are 74 years old you are supposed to give us a good example which means do not talk about your spouse in this manner.

“If Kayamata is not working on you, how can a little girl of 21 control you and your PR to type this, five pages, Jaruma product is working on you, If not how can a 21-year-old girl allow this to be published on your own page with your own words. We know it is Regina’s writing,” she said.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA75wag5p9o[/flash]
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by daddytime(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Where to?
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Kriss216: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
I believe Jaruma.

The kayamata is working on Ned.

What's a billionaire's business with women gossip?

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by PENNYSWAP: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
people wey get money palava ..

Na how to survive when them remove subsidy be my headache now
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by illicit(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by MMXX: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
This story doesn't concern the poor and struggling mtcheew embarassed
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by backtalkG(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jaruma don use grand pa Ned dey catch cruise shocked shocked Billionaire dick in the mood grin
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by longetivity(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't her tongue
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by ajepako(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yoruba adage comes to mind:

Agbalagba to ba so agbado yangan m'odi , a di ojugba fun adiye

Translated: When an adult decorates himself with corn feeds

Then he should expect to become playmates of chickens and chics..

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Cholls(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
ajepako:
Yoruba adage comes to mind:

Agbalagba to ba so agbado yangan m'odi , a di ojugba fun adiye

Translated: When an adult decorates himself with corn feeds

Then he should expect to become playmates of chickens and chics..

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by JavaScript9091: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jaruma is desperate for publicity. Kayamata that could not save her own marriage?

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
See yansh opening!
So, Ned na 74years, Regina 21 years? This one na Great grandpa o!

Did Regina know or not that Jarumi's marriage collapsed before collecting N10m to promote her products?
Instead of grandpa to call out her greedy wife, na Laila e dey disgrace. Randy old man.
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by IamGblaize(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
MMXX:

I swear bro
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Jaruma is desperate for publicity. Kayamata that could not save her own marriage?
Jaruma mentioned it herself when dem say make e help dem catch Cubana. She say no be everybody e fit catch cos some people get their own level.
Level pass level,
Zoo no be Jungle
Khaki no be Leather
Mad man no be Kwaze man
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ned was a simple womanizer until he met regi
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
See yansh opening!
So, Ned na 74years, Regina 21 years? This one na Great grandpa o!
Ned can't be 74

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by cassidy1996(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
they make making millions look, so easy
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by StagethemTVee: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jaruma makes some sense sha. Ned could have done better without getting involved in social media scuffle.
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Prime4life(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
MMXX:
i dont even know oo. how does this change the fact that purewater is #20. OP bikiaful.
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Ned can't be 74
Na insider be Jaruma, na she talk am.
The same Ned said Regina was 21 going to 22 when he married her 2 years ago, this year she celebrated 21. Charley boy is over 70.
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Ihavethingstodo: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
I some how believed this jaruma lady!!
Problem started when Regina involved herself with her, taking pictures with her and her kayamata products.....

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Morgan9(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ned 1 vs 3 jaruma
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by NaBanga: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2021
I don't believe in all this kayamata, but Jaruma is right. How can someone of Ned's age start airing his dirty business? His ex Laila has moved on. He should do the same with Regina and his other wives. The old goat is mad because the Moroccan woman outsmarted him. She fled to her home country with her children and he has no power over her there.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Kobicove(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2021
All these yeyebrities and their desperate quest for attention sef undecided
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Peace081: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Re: Jaruma Drags Actress, Regina Daniels Billionaire Husband Ned Nwoko (video) by Sammydanny: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Lol
matatu:
LiveScore

Jaruma 1:1 Ned Nwoko

52'

(1) (Reply)

Sex Therapist, Jaruma Under Fire For Leaking Private Chats With James Brown / Iyabo Ojo, Dorathy, Others Fight For Hottest B00bs At AMVCA Get-together (photog / What Can You Say About Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.