Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up (860 Views)

Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Marks Birthday With Adorable Yoga-themed Shoot / Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Shows Off Hot Thigh In New Shoot. / Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by fancyhandsome(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nollywood actress turned producer, Angel Samuda has said that she saw a lot in Nollywood, adding that the industry is not just what she thought it was. 

The actress, who did not provide elaborate explanation to her experience in Nollywood, stated this while talking about her early life and struggles into the Nigerian movie industry.

The producer, also told the story of how her father impacted her life and how the experience of being under his mentorship changed her life, generally.

"Grew up with my dad. Liberal, funny, loving yet extremely strict, typical no-nonsense man", The Akwa-ibom born actress told Hustle Magazine. 

"My childhood was never fun, though I cherished the parenting my parents gave me because it molded me morally and intellectually to who I am today.

The thespian, on the struggle to navigate the movie industry, said: "My first Movie was a friend's job. During the production I learnt and saw a lot, that the industry is not just what i thought it was. 

"The next job I featured in was mine and there I decided to be a producer and an actor".

Angel, who has so far produced over 10 movies added that she plan on setting up a talent academy where she can teach young intending actors and also educate other people on various crafts.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/09/nollywood-not-what-i-expected-movie-producer-angel-samuda-opens-up/

Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by fancyhandsome(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Angel samuda

Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by Kriss216: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Actress don plenty pass viewers.

Notwithstanding, the future is femail.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by devilmaycry: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nut thing to see here angry
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by heniford2: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
The lack creativity and upgradement i hardly watch dia movie no suspense and you can predict the next move undecided too bad and paracy in najia media is wow shocked
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by longetivity(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
heniford2:
The lack creativity and upgradement i hardly watch dia movie no suspense and you can predict the next move undecided too bad and paracy in najia media is wow shocked
liar
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by longetivity(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't know her
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by heniford2: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
longetivity:
liar
how is it a lie undecided Nigeria move was interested in the 1990s when you have actors act with scripts know most of them don't do so i have a soft spot for entertainment i know what am saying undecided
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by holyman101: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nollywood is the more you look deeper, the more clarity and details you pick. If you ain't I the system you won't understand
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by Holdon2203: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ty
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by amazingamaka: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Who is she? Which movie has she produced.

She looks pretty though
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by Prime4life(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
longetivity:
I don't know her
me 2
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by sammybest889(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

I don't known what she meant by "Nollywood Not What I Expected"
cus if u watch films like

king of boys.....
living in bondage...
Golden statue..
Mr.president
and d rest of all of dis nollywood Cinema's movies.....

der pictures quality 10/10
sound effect (audiovisual) 9/10
locations (settings) 10/10
make up 8/10
cast (character's playing in d movie) 9/10

d only problem I have is DAT all this local content are highly promoted aboard (especially Netflix) Dan 2 we d local consumer

bt believe u me,I can bet u in the next 10 yrs nollywood movies will b a bluster in all of these well known streaming platforms
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by bobman22: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Beautiful, fair ladies re my spec.. Love her already for being honest
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by Samsonmike22: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Yellow women are bae... But akwa Ibom women no dey gree sidon for man House especially those not from their tribe
Re: Nollywood Not What I Expected - Movie Producer, Angel Samuda Opens Up by unofficialmadman: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
The truth is Nollywood is full of crapp. Both known and unknown, no one should be deceived those you see flaunting cars and wealth online claiming to be actors actually knows where they are getting their money from. It's never the movie industry. The more you look, the well you see

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazoo Arrested And Deported Back To Nigeria In Tear As Nairobia Olosho / Oga Sabinus Lavishly Spray Wads Of Cash At His Colleague Wedding Sir Balo (vid) / Video : Nollywood Actor Murphy Afolabi Laid To Rest - Eyes Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.