Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female (1194 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by HushNews: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke, has caused a stir online over the sultry way she and her female friend shared food at a restaurant

The reality show star was out with some friends at a restaurant, when her female friend was fed with a piece of meat and decided to share it with Mercy while the meat was still in her mouth.

In the viral video, Mercy’s friend pulled her face over to hers and she cut a piece of the meat in a sensual manner

While some say it’s normal for ladies to do that, others stated that men would be drag to filth if they did the same thing.

See some reactions below,

@katennaiji wrote, “It’s only ladies that can get away with this. Imagine men doing same”

@shuga_gal_brenda wrote, “I and my best friend do this every time it’s not that deep”

@tea_treats_cakesncrafts wrote, “Just imagine that it was two guys doing this Say taymesan and Eniola for example. The comment section will be different. All these ladies should stop this biko !”

@beatrice_tayui wrote, “Please its very very normal..what exactly is it you people think you’ve seen.. girls hug and are cuddly like this..people shouldn’t read alot into this ..its not that deep

@okocha7544 wrote, “I do that with my bestfriend also my sis there’s nothing bad in it

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-uKTLA5uaQ

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by Jidemoo: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
My mouth no fit talk wetin I dey use my eyes see in dx world
Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by HushNews: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
We too de live LA Vida loca, main reason we lost our culture
Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by longetivity(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okay, who is mercy eke cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by tillaman(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
She swing both ways no big deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by Olarewaju89: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why are you calling Lalasticlala for this nonsense post

I won't be surprised if this useless post end up in front page.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by habsydiamond(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bubu.. Where is ur 14years oo.. Cos we have evidence for this one. Can someone tell me what's to gain from fidigbodi. When no be say u dey wash plate. No hit me jare, true talk is bitter

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by Philipmems(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wetin concern Agbero and overload?

Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by halfbloodprince(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Not gonna lie. Pretty hot
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Causes A Stir Online Over The Sultry Way She Shared Food With A Female by dantrillion: 1:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Wetin person no go see for this nigeria. Mercy na olosho #period

(1) (Reply)

Bovi's Daughter In Tears As Her Older Brother David Bovi Jr Returns Home / Female Lawyer Is Exposed In Leaked Nudde Tape / Regina Daniels Shares Natural Pic Of Herslef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.