Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) (23031 Views)

Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name / Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by wickedpeople: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Help us find Bello Shakiru dead or alive!
This cool, quiet guy got married 6 months ago and right now his pregnant wife has been crying for 3 days.
He is a tanker driver. On Tuesday 7th December 2021, his vehicle was overtaken by 6 police vehicles of Imo State Special Force driving on top speed along Asaba/Benin Expressway close to Onitsha Headbridge. The sixth and last police Toyota Hilux was overtaking him when suddenly the police vehicle tried to dodge a pot hole and lost control and hit the side of Shakiru's truck, causing one of the truck's tyres to explode. The police vehicle fell off into the gutter and thankfully nobody was seriously hurt.
However, eyewitness said the other policemen in the other vehicles angrily accosted Bello immediately, dragged him down from the tanker and shot him dead. The police denies this and insists he is still in hospital.
Which hospital? We are still looking for Bello. We have looked for him in all hospitals in Anambra, Imo and Delta State. He is not in FMC or any hospital or mortuary in Delta State, Asaba. He is not in any police station in Delta State or Anambra.
Help us find Bello Shakiru.
Justice for Bello Shakiru.
Governor Okowa
Governor Obiano
Governor Uzodimma
President Buhari
https://web.facebook.com/xertifiedmillyoffixials/posts/1269478030224802

1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by wickedpeople: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
More photos, lalasticlala send to frontpage

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Bilabong(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Damned country.

dragged him down from the tanker and shot him dead

43 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by leesworld(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is too bad, what is our security agency turning this country to?

26 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
What our security operatives are turning into is what i can't understand. Their job is to save lives and properties of citizens but reverse has been the case, funny enough nothing is been done by those at the top to check the excesses of these ppl. It's so bad that when you're driving along the high way you are scared not to be accosted and abused by them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by conductor20000: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
What our security operatives are turning into is what i can't understand. Their job is to save lives and properties of citizens but reverse has been the case, funny enough nothing is been done by those at the top to check the excesses of these ppl. It's so bad that when you're driving along the way you get scared not to be accosted and abused by security operatives on the highway..
It is not funny at all. People prefer to see thug or lastma on the road than Nigerian police or army. The rate they kill people in Nigeria is disturbing.

See this boy for example.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by BKayy: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
With all due respect, may thunder fire you people.

What concerns Gov. Okowa and Obiano in this stupidity?

This is the result of all the extrajudicial killings you Northerners have been supporting your Police and Army to carry out in the East.
You people thought that the casualties will always be Ndigbo but as God has it, it has reached your turn. So deal with it

Infact, as far as we are concerned, that your brother is an IPOB Terrorist, an UGM and a commander of ESN terrorists. They should parade his corpse.
No pity from here. Ndị ara, Ndị ara.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
A country where the law enforcers are completely lawless... how can it thrive?

People who are supposed to protect lives and properties...are the ones destroying them.

Divide this Shithole now to save lives. So that every emerging nation can start from the scratch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by xelly: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
They should press charges against Imo State Police command to produce the officers what used that vehicle that day.

The officers should bring the driver wherever they kept him. That is Police brutality we fought for but AREWA tagged us evil and anti government.

9 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by saintokwuluora(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Saw the accident whole going to Asaba from Onitsha on Tuesday, saw the guy lying on ground and was wondering how the truck driver became a fatal victim, told fellow passengers the Dss must have shot him because the impact of the accident wasn't that serious that no security operative in the Hilux was injured talk less of the truck driver who was high up in his seat for him to suffer fatal injuries.

28 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
hollah123
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
His Afonja Muslim brothers keep praying for evil in the east forgetting that a mad who throw stone inside the market don't know that his mother or father may also be at risk.

12 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
My brother, I sympathize with your family. The truth is that what Shakir suffered is what ordinary Igbo man and boy suffer in the hands of security forces in the East. Nobody listens when we complain. When we react in kind they term us terrorists. And you possibly join them in ranting about how Igbo is killing policemen. Don't you think the guy that extra judicially killed Shakir should also be killed? And when government fails to make it happen, the people always take laws into their hands. Justice is natural. If government fails to ensure it in orderly manner, the people bring it in disorderly manner. If the people fail to bring it, the ecosystem will revolt and swallow the people.

Do you believe that Police still arrest people in Onitsha for not having the receipt of their phones with them. They arrested me one day for the mistake made by licensing officer in my car papers. My car has only chassis number so when the licensing officer wanted to write he put chassis number where the document said he should put engine number. My brother, how is this my offense but the fool still arrested me and took me to station that he would investigate. I told him look, you only want to waste my time and government fund. What are you investigating? Well I got my car the next day. The truth is I have driven this car in Lagos, in Abuja, in Kaduna. It is only when I appear in the East with it that the fools would start disturbing my peace.

31 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Allsouls: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol, the tanker driver is a member of unknown gun men, ESN, he was neutralized by gallant Nigeria police.
Source Liar Muhammed.

Don't support evil because it's not you because your turn must definitely come.

18 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Doubleoh7: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
So Octavus is yet to realise they are missing a staff or is it that its only his family that is asking questions? Anyway, hope we all can at some point join hands and condemn police high handedness in this country, irrespective of who the victim is

7 Likes

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by money121(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Too bad
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
When will bad news stop

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by ignis: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
b
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by SensualMan: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
All these low life yoruba's drafted into the NPF by the thief Sunday ehindero should know that some people value their lives even if they see their own heads as business.

A yoruba police man kills a Northerner. If the Northerners decide to invade them now the cowards will be running in between their tails shouting UGM, ipob.

Cc wiifesnatcher

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why accusing some one without evidence.
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by hisexcellency34: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
What is the value of life in Nigeria?
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by illicit(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Triangles1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:
With all due respect, may thunder fire you people.

What concerns Gov. Okowa and Obiano in this stupidity?

This is the result of all the extrajudicial murder you Northerners have been supporting your Police and Army to carry out in the East.
You people thought that the casualties will always be Ndigbo but as God has it, it has reached your turn. So deal with it

Infact, as far as we are concerned, that your brother is an IPOB Terrorist, an UGM and a commander of ESN terrorists. They should parade his corpse.
No pity from here. Ndị ara, Ndị ara.

Calm down bro.

I'm not an Igbo neither bifra supporter or ESN but there things you don't politicize otherwise God will slap you, if you understand what is going on most of this victims are innocent or ignorant.
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Pharaohny: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigeria police will die
Nigeria police will die
Nigeria police will die
Nigeria police will die
Nigeria police will die
Nigeria police will die
Nigeria police will die
Nigeria police will die
It's high time we start killing any security Operatives
Imagine the one caused at berger Lagos days ago

1 Like

Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by Baawaa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
They will come up with another story
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by gistmega: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
that country, e remain to pour am petrol light am fire.
Buhariday busy day pursue facebook and twitter. day tax nigerians way day find alternative survival online. dem day avoid tiktok because na Chinese app.
I blame the US way put body for ground make ill-educated miscreants like bubu and him cohorts to day ride dem.
as UK ban dem e pain dem because e go affect dem. other countries no wahala dem no send.
Re: Police Accused Of Shooting Bello Shakiru, A Truck Driver (Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
wickedpeople:

https://web.facebook.com/xertifiedmillyoffixials/posts/1269478030224802

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....what are buhari/osinbajo doing about police brutality? i thought they said that they have addressed the situation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Grants Ize-iyamu And PDP Order To Inspect Election Materials / Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency / Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.