Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad (787 Views)

Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by 21stDecember: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good afternoon house!
Please I wish to know the papers needed to take a foster child abroad. UK to be precise.
Travel experts should please help me
Admin help move it to front page for more contributions.
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by ebexofficial: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Japa
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by Adapapaokoye: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
I am interested
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by TheCongo2: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
21stDecember:
Good afternoon house!
Please I wish to know the papers needed to take a foster child abroad. UK to be precise.

Visit or permanent move ?
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by 21stDecember: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
TheCongo2:

Visit or permanent move ?
Permanent
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by dasparrow: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
21stDecember:
Good afternoon house!

The best people to answer this question is the UK High Commission. They will let you know what documents are required.
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Adoption papers , you need a lawyer for that

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by 21stDecember: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
dasparrow:

The best people to answer this question is the UK High Commission. They will let you know what documents are required.
try and tell us the little that you know
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by TheCongo2: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Most likely you will be asked to provide the adoption papers
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by 21stDecember: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2021
TheCongo2:
Most likely you will be asked to provide the adoption papers
What if one didn't want to do it through adoption method?
Please throw more light
Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2021
21stDecember:
Please throw more light
why open a thread if you are not ready to listen Abi do you want to kidnap or traffic the child There is no way to do it except you adopt, it takes time. Get a lawyer asap and start the process . Shikena

1 Like

Re: What Are The Papers Required To Take A Foster Child Abroad by TheCongo2: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
21stDecember:
Please throw more light

If you don't want to go through adoption, then they may not let you take the child out of the country. This is in part to protect the child against child or human trafficking which is a very serious issue globally.
If you were coming to Canada, I would have strongly suggest you to go on and finish the adoption process while you were still in Nigeria. Once you have moved to Canada, adopting that child would be much more difficult and more expensive given that you would have to satisfy both the Canadian and Nigerian legislations on adoption.

(1) (Reply)

UK Health And Care Worker Visa - All You Need To Know / Heathrow T5 Chaos: 15,000 Lost Cases! / Worl Inkuwait Earn $3000 P/m Visa Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.