Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. (1536 Views)

Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by yorubademon24: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Missing seven-year-old girl has been found butchered inside a cooler in pastor’s house.

Glamtush reports that the butchered body of a seven-year-old girl, Demilade Fadare, who was declared missing on Monday, was on Tuesday morning found inside a cooler in the house of a pastor.
This online platform gathered that the dismembered body of the girl was found after an all-night search by her parents and neighbors in Ado Ekiti, Tuesday morning.
Demilade is suspected to have been kidnapped and later murdered by a suspected lunatic, said to be the daughter of the pastor, who is now on run.

The pastor’s house, located at Onala, Balemo area of the State Capital, has been set ablaze by angry youths in the area.
According to reports, the deceased was last seen wearing an Ankara and a yellow beret around 8:00 pm when she was sent on an errand by her mother.

An on-ground search was launched in her neighborhood, as well as an online appeal for any information linking to her disappearance when she did not return promptly.
The search for the girl yielded no result, as no one suspected she would be in the house of their next-door neighbour, until Tuesday when the wife of the pastor was said to have raised an alarm when she returned from work in the morning. This attracted security agents and relations of the deceased.

Late Demilade’s corpse was said to have been neatly packed inside a cooler. The bloodstains had been washed by someone who obviously paid attention to details. Locals say the deed does not look like the handwork of a deranged person.

The corpse was later evacuated to the morgue while the parents of the suspect were arrested and taken away by security agents.

lalasticlala

https://www.glamtush.com/missing-seven-year-old-girl-found-butchered-inside-cooler-in-pastors-house/
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Karlovych: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
embarassed The Afonja scorecard this year alone has broken a lot of records, I doubt Oduduwa himself was able to pull this off when he was still one of the guardians of the galaxy.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by G450: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Better than to be locked up abroad for execution grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by yorubademon24: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Better than to be locked up abroad for execution grin grin grin

how can you be better when your whole body has dismembered and stacked up for sale and your head sold for 25k not worth the prize of my adidas shoe. I did rather be killed abroad and buried in a 9ice cemetary than to have my body parts distributed across yoruba land for a cheap prize. i can't even wish my enemies such death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Abdul05: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
yorubademon24:

how can you be better when your whole body has dismembered and stacked up for sale and your head sold for 25k not worth the prize of my adidas shoe. I did rather be killed abroad and buried in a 9ice cemetary than to have my body parts distributed across yoruba land for a cheap prize. i can't even wish my enemies such death.
for drug trafficking what a shame to all the family grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by yorubademon24: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abdul05:
for drug trafficking what a shame to all the family grin

beta than a bloody thirsty afonja, atleast one push i go hit unlike grave hunting business in the sw were u would have to be practising amputation courses at night and camourflaging tactics to behead humans broad day light for the next 60 years with nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by LILTJAY: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bloggers done change the story to another thing
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Abdul05: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
yorubademon24:

beta than a bloody thirsty afonja, atleast one push i go hit unlike grave hunting business in the sw were u would have to be practising amputation courses at night and camourflaging tactics to behead humans broad day lighy for the next 60 years with nothing to show for it.
that is home affair but drug trafficking is a disgrace to the Nation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by playapayaski: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Naija
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Bigpapi: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2021
yorubademon24:

beta than a bloody thirsty afonja, atleast one push i go hit unlike grave hunting business in the sw were u would have to be practising amputation courses at night and camourflaging tactics to behead humans broad day light for the next 60 years with nothing to show for it.

Mumu
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Waterysperm: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2021
What is wrong with Afonjaas bikonu. To even allow an afonjaa sit beside me in a Keke or bus dey fear me these days. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Foodqueen(f): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Na waoh!!
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
I know say na them, Afonja and Human parts.
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed The Afonja scorecard this year alone has broken a lot of records, I doubt Oduduwa himself was able to pull this off when he was still one of the guardians of the galaxy.
who made a fallen demon a guardian of Galaxy, person that was cast out of heaven because of his evil mind
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Holaomoakin(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
... she got kidnapped for rituals.
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Iliveforever(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
South west is the most stupid tribe after Mannabbqgrill family.

They literally don’t love their fellow brothers.
No day on nairaland passes by without news of rituals and it likes yet they’re obsessed with ipob/esn news.
Shame on you lots.
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by FuckDModz: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekiti! Not surprised.

RIP to the innocent girl
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by TotoGame(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Karlovych:

Guardian of the watin?

Oduduwa that was pushed out of the sky after a minning activity went wrong
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Butchered. by Hassentio: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dre...

(1) (Reply)

Mosque-goers Fight Dirty Inside Mosque Over Control Of Mosque: 1 Killed / Nigerian Suspects Plead Guilty In $1.2 Million U.s. Fraud Case / Picture Of Murdered UNIPORT Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.