Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

“Why I Won’t Bring Any Nigerian Girl Over To America” — Rapper, Speed Darlington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Why I Won’t Bring Any Nigerian Girl Over To America” — Rapper, Speed Darlington (415 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Share Throwback Photo With America Rapper, Kanye West Back In 2004 / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Wizkid Chills In The Studio With America Rapper, Ty Dolla Sign (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Why I Won’t Bring Any Nigerian Girl Over To America” — Rapper, Speed Darlington by MANDIPUTIN: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Popular Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington has given the reason why he won’t be taken any Nigerian girl to the United States with him.

Taking to his IG page to share an update of him catching flights, the controversial rapper revealed that there’s the potential of a Nigerian lady assaulting him for cheating on them, if he takes her to the states.

He wrote,

“Always catching flights; hey Naija girls do you know that if I bring you to USA as my wife and somehow cheat on you, beat on you raise my voice on you or threaten you with immigration you can actually get your own green card by telling on me.

Me who helped you escape hell�? Now tell me why would I bring my woman to America knowing these options available to her?

Some guys are so stupid and dumb; you keep her back home ship things to her, go see her, have people watch her without her knowing that way your value forever is Maintain; she always see you as big shot, the moment you bring her she’s equal now.”

2 Shares

Re: “Why I Won’t Bring Any Nigerian Girl Over To America” — Rapper, Speed Darlington by ChiefSosa(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
This issue has been over flogged.
In as much as I'm deeply against men maltreating their women since I believe women are humans too and they have the right to live their lives as they deem fit without any form of bias or harassment, but the fact is that most women become something else once the get abroad. They look for every opportunity to turn rebels and ruin the men that brought them over, since they know they can take you down and claim all your life's work. You dare not talk back at them, or they will call the cops to come arrest you and send you out of your own house.
Men are on the losing end and that's why most men don't bring their wives abroad or marry women there without prenup.

MOST men regret bringing their wives abroad. We have some experiences on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: “Why I Won’t Bring Any Nigerian Girl Over To America” — Rapper, Speed Darlington by KAM3KAZI: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
If I leave this hell hole I won't come back to find a wife, the country I go to must produce my wife and I won't marry without a prenuptial agreement.

I will not lose what I've worked for!

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Woos Oyinbo Lady In Funny Accent As She Searches For Wife / No One Will Pick Your Call If You Are Broke,timaya Tells Youth / Seduction: Mr. Isaac Aloma Shows Sexy Body To Entice Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.