Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible (1527 Views)

Interesting Things about Godly Fasting & Vision In "Book of Acts" (2nd added) / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Goodealz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
He may be known for his admittedly massive ego, but surely even Kanye West would not have seen himself replacing God in the Bible.

The holy book's Genesis has been reworked for a "modern day Bible" dubbed The Book of Yeezus and believe it or not, every mention of God has been changed to the rapper's name.

"In a sense, Kanye's awesome and orchestrated spectacle is truly a religious experience," a description of the book reads. "For this generation, Generation Y, Kanye West is not only its greatest spectacle but in some senses, a spiritual figure.

"In a foreword, we explore our consumerist, quick-fix and information culture and celebrate Kanye and the outsized significance he plays in our lives."

Fans can buy The Book of Yeezus, bound in a black, hard-cover gold-leaf imprinted book, for £13.77 on Etsy.

Kanye is yet to comment on his newfound Godlike status but has compared himself to the Supreme Being before.

"God chose me, He made a path for me. I am God's vessel," he said back in 2009. "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/god-s-name-replaced-by-kanye-west-in-book-of-yeezus-bible-a109996.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by tsinzu: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Goodealz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
There's only one supreme God, any other god is a counterfeit

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Baawaa(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ends time scenario

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by tsinzu: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Goodealz:
He may be known for his admittedly massive ego, but surely even Kanye West would not have seen himself replacing God in the Bible.

The holy book's Genesis has been reworked for a "modern day Bible" dubbed The Book of Yeezus and believe it or not, every mention of God has been changed to the rapper's name.

"In a sense, Kanye's awesome and orchestrated spectacle is truly a religious experience," a description of the book reads. "For this generation, Generation Y, Kanye West is not only its greatest spectacle but in some senses, a spiritual figure.

"In a foreword, we explore our consumerist, quick-fix and information culture and celebrate Kanye and the outsized significance he plays in our lives."

Fans can buy The Book of Yeezus, bound in a black, hard-cover gold-leaf imprinted book, for £13.77 on Etsy.

Kanye is yet to comment on his newfound Godlike status but has compared himself to the Supreme Being before.

"God chose me, He made a path for me. I am God's vessel," he said back in 2009. "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/god-s-name-replaced-by-kanye-west-in-book-of-yeezus-bible-a109996.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by kayuseful: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
So devastated right now
I pray it won't be long before you heal
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by zeuss: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
What folly....I dare him to try it with other holy books.
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
zeuss:
What folly....I dare him to try it with other holy books.
Fatwa straight

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Like seriously this guy need urgent medical attention, person wey normal no fit barb this kind thing

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Sayelabola(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Like seriously this guy need urgent medical attention

I wonder what his problems are. He is such a demon in human flesh!
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Africa no go understand everything is business for this people religion is over rated herecheesy
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is serious
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by guuudy87(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
For you and your village people only
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by gasparpisciotta: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mentally unbalanced but financially stable
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by MufasaLion: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yeezy!!!!!!! That's my mans! cool

Y'all should stop criticizing Ye, let the nigga do his thing! cool

Y'all go stream DONDA and stay happy. cool
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sayelabola:

Nigga ain't no demon.
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Africa no go understand everything is business for this people religion is over rated herecheesy

Religion is the opium of the poor.
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Bluewitch(f): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sayelabola:

Shuuu....

cheesy
In the future he shall be worshipped and the Christian God will fade
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
I need this Bible grin
At least we can see Kanye,can't say the same for the other guy.
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Emmatimi: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
He is partially correct
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by childuptojoy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Since 2015 o
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Goodealz:
There's only one supreme God,

HIS NAME IS KANYE WEST.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by tillaman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by Sayelabola(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bluewitch:

Shuuu....

cheesy
In the future he shall be worshipped and the Christian God will fade

In your imagination abi? Keep dreaming! grin

It's not funny you know. Kanye is annoying.
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Goodealz:

You must be six years backward right?

Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Ye just removed all doubts. undecided
Re: Kanye West Replaces Every Mention Of God In 'book Of Yeezus' Bible by TooMuchStuff: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2021
When he knows that God is not a MAN....neither the son of man that he should Repent....

Body go tell am

(1) (Reply)

Any Christ Embassy Member On Nairaland? / Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. / South African Pastor Gives Congregation Petrol To Drink!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.