Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone (1205 Views)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by PromoX: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qbR87mlR7U

Oppo has teased its first foldable smartphone nearly three years after it unveiled a prototype device. The Find N looks like a device along the lines of Samsung's Galaxy Fold lineup, created after "four years of intense R&grin and six generations of prototypes," Oppo said in a press release. The launch is set to take place at Oppo Inno Day on December 15th.

Oppo didn't reveal any processor, display or other specs of the Find N, other than showing an image and video. It did promise a "beautiful" device that feels good in the hand, and will be simple to use in both the open and closed positions. It also said that it has solved any screen creasing and durability issues inherent in folding smartphones.

The company best known for folding smartphones is Samsung, with both the Fold and Flip devices. It took Samsung three generations to work out major kinks in the Fold lineup, but the latest Fold 3 model "still needs work," we said in our Engadget review. Oppo has played things differently by waiting to release its first model, presumably until it felt it had ironed out any major issues.

On top of the Find N, Oppo is set to reveal other products, having teased a "cutting-edge" neural processing unit (NPU) and smart glasses. The latter will presumably succeed last year's Oppo AR Glass 2021, developer-only Wayfarer-type glasses with 0.71-inch OLED panels meant to be connected to Android devices via a USB cable. It teased the new model with a "light vs. light" tagline, so they might be lightweight models aimed consumers, not just developers. We'll soon find out, as Oppo Inno Day runs from December 14-15.

Source- Engadget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qbR87mlR7U

Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by aimmoney9: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ftc from oppo find x to oppo find n good tech... grin
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by skywalker240(m): 2:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Nice One

I'll rather buy Oppo than buy that useless brand that abuses Helio G70
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by PromoX: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
skywalker240:
Nice One

I'll rather buy Oppo than buy that useless brand that abuses Helio G70
lol tecno left the chat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
The only foldable phone I respect and recognize is the Samsung galaxy Z flip.

Others simply not usable for me.
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by PromoX: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Mmadu2:

did you watch the video? This Oppo foldable is super slick as heck.
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by Mohbola(f): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2021
PromoX:
lol tecno left the chat.
na oppo Dem dey talk about but somehow you still mentioned Tecno
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by Sonicroyel: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Mmadu2:

You don see Motorola flip Samsung dey learn
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by Flamees(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2021
Mmadu2:

It was Samsung idea before other Started copying
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by PromoX: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mohbola:
na oppo Dem dey talk about but somehow you still mentioned Tecno
lol

Why e dey pain you Na grin
Re: Oppo Launching A Very Cool Foldable Phone by Mohbola(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
How do you know it's paining me ehn
PromoX:
lol

Why e dey pain you Na grin

(1) (Reply)

MTN Leads The Way To A 5G World { Pictures } / Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra In 2023: Is It Still Worth It? / All Silver Motorola C168 Phone: Radio, Gprsnet Browsing 65536 Colors,etc =n=7000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.