Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan (1233 Views)

Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan / Things Are Not Right With Nigeria, Says Sultan / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan by Mathiaswisdom97: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
The Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar, has told Christians residing in the North not to be afraid of insecurity pervading the region, but to observe their worship to God in various churches.

The paramount ruler lamented that terrorists killed people on a daily basis in the northern part of the country especially in the North-West and the killings were mostly not reported.

Continue @ www.tulkonline.com

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan by WonderManly(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okay now!
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan by habsydiamond(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sultan why now?? U want them to be slaughtered abi
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan by Martini101(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Masters of Taqqiya.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan by Nicepoker(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
In Zamfara those terrorists has been distributing letters to churches they intend to attack. Their radio stations have been ordered never to air any reports concerning what is going on here.

(1) (Reply)

Are Igbo People Marginalized? / I Used The Money Peter Obi Saved In Foreign Reserve To Build Airport. Obiano / Another Lock Down Looms In PH As Wike Loses Presidential Bid To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.