Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements (33417 Views)

Sandra Bassey Is First Female To Lead Legislative Council In Akwa Ibom State / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / How Atiku Lost Kano To Buhari With Overwhelming Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Tobinrobin(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Commendable. Some don’t even care
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by techWriter3: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
All this hogwash you dubbed accomplishments Rubbish Poverty no dey car voce for this region
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by duduade: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abegi she try o

at her level

she's still better than all those federal house of reps wey go line up single tubers up to 500 tubers of yam... one tuber to a farmer and put one cutlass by each side and say na empowering of the population
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Pacesetter123(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2021
MVLOX:
Grading of 2 road, donation of goalposts and jersey don turn achievement for Nigeria ooo.... Laff don finish me
How much wer councilor for 9ja dey collect for constituency allowance?
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Tinubuadvocate: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations madam of course you will celebrate 3 years in office however you are doing well but still need to do more so you can achieve a greater height this girl achievements beat that Abia governor and ogun state governor.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by dasparrow: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2021
That is commendable. Keep up the good work.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Blackdisciple(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Ah like chubby girls
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Geeman2006: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2021
This one is even more busy than some governors.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by ThatFairGuy: 3:48am On Dec 10, 2021
This boy, what would a councilor had done? angry

Tile road?
PrinceOfLagos:
All this nonsense you called achievement

Rubbish

Poverty no dey tire una for this country
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by ThatFairGuy: 3:51am On Dec 10, 2021
Councilor as that!

You're all ungrateful angry

She did Very well
techWriter3:
All this hogwash you dubbed accomplishments Rubbish Poverty no dey car voce for this region
Bantu10:
If not that Buhari is Soo stupid and useless, how can someone in a 21 century planet earth refer to all those mediocre shits as achievements??
MVLOX:
Grading of 2 road, donation of goalposts and jersey don turn achievement for Nigeria ooo.... Laff don finish me
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by ogwumgbe: 4:41am On Dec 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Rubbish

Show us the one the senator representing your constituency has done

1 Like

Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Bantu10: 4:53am On Dec 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Councilor as that!

She did Very well

I can see that ur standard of measuring Performance is very very low. No wonder you are saying Buhari did excellently well.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by StreetFight: 5:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Sex Sells. I too buy Sex, just like you.

However, this one is a kind Olosho. She will not suffer too much in Hell because she will be one of Lucifer's intimacy gadgets and mistresses.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by gulfer: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Councillor or wetin you call am again; upcoming lawmaker ko, upcoming artiste ni. Radarada angry angry angry angry
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Femi8586(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Rubbish

Learn how to appreciate, commend and encourage good things when you see one

Someone with her little post is trying all her possible best to help and give back to her community and you called it rubbish?

At least, the tendency is high that she will do better if given a better post and opportunity.
Most people have the same councillor post as hers for years and they couldn't even do what she have done in 100days of office.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Bamzyriches451: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Damn
Low budget achievements
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Classickj(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
meobizy:
Alex celebrating one of his own. She no fine, sef.
Drop your picture, if you get the mind

1 Like

Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Classickj(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
MVLOX:
wetin you don do for your community

1 Like

Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Classickj(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
gulfer:
Councillor or wetin you call am again; upcoming lawmaker ko, upcoming artiste ni. Radarada angry angry angry angry
who do you like this
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Classickj(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Femi8586:

Learn how to appreciate, commend and encourage good things when you see one

Someone with her little post is trying all her possible best to help and give back to her community and you called it rubbish?

At least, the tendency is high that she will do better if given a better post and opportunity.
Most people have the same councillor post as hers for years and they couldn't even do what she have done in 100days of office.

God bless you
Don't those people
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by meobizy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Classickj:

Drop your picture, if you get the mind
Drop money.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Classickj(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
meobizy:
Drop money.
Drop your aza
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by Katcall: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Ah like chubby girls
they know how to fúck
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by MVLOX(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Classickj:
wetin you don do for your community

You just dey defend nonsense.... No be her mate construct bridge for Bayelsa? Abi no be the same position them dey.... I am doing well for my self, as such my community is peaceful.... I am not even asking the government to do shit for me.... But when those in the corridor of power have an opportunity to something for the people, they should do the best and not come to social media and flaunt nonsense which people like you will come out to defend. They are they to serve you and give you the best.

But when we start accepting whatever they do in the name of at least they tried, then we are already giving those in government an already made excuse. Let's always ask for the best from our representatives. After all, that was what they told us they will give to us when they get to the their desired position.
Re: Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements by MVLOX(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Councilor as that!

She did Very well

Shut your dirty mouth there. People like you are the problem we have in the country. People that are ready to accept whatever is thrown at them.

You just dey defend nonsense.... No be her mate construct bridge for Bayelsa? Abi no be the same position them dey.... I am doing well for my self as such my community is peaceful.... I am not even asking the government to do shit for me.... But when those in the corridor of power have an opportunity to something for the people they should do the best and not come to social media and flaunt nonsense which people like you will come out to defend. They are they to serve you and give you the best.

But when we start accepting whatever they do in the name of at least they tried, then are already giving those in government an already made excuse. Let's always ask for the best from our representatives. After all, that was what they told us they will give to us when they get to the their desired position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.