Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) (36557 Views)

Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by LILTJAY1: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2021
chiefobdk2:
taju... . Rest.. Your head is just 25k...u can talk wen ur head can atleast buy a bag of rice
e pain the drug dealer grin
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2021
LILTJAY1:
e pain the drug dealer grin
tajudeen the yoruba Muslim ppoor ritualist.... Do u buy dog head?
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2021
abbeyfel:
This comment actually proves the very high level of your tribalistic mindset. You seriously need urgent help undecided
where is the lie in the comments.... U comfortably avoided the ones dat bashed his tribe..

Hypocrite
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by LILTJAY1: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2021
chiefobdk2:
tajudeen the yoruba Muslim ppoor ritualist.... Do u buy dog head?
dont push drugs in asian countries or you will be killed
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
LILTJAY1:
asians will continue harvesting vital organs of your brothers if they dont stop drug trafficking in their countries..
taju the yoruba Muslim ritualist with organ harvesting hobby..
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by LILTJAY1: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2021
chiefobdk2:
taju the yoruba Muslim ritualist with organ harvesting hobby..
emeka the flat head drug dealer that would soon be killed in asia
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2021
LagBlogger:

Ignorance not ignorant.

Mr psychologist and expert mind reader new aircraft is symbolic not literal unlike brand new which means never used, you can use new to mean additional aircraft.

Kiss my @#$.
admit ur mistake or lack of knowledge.. Tufiakwa
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2021
LILTJAY1:
emeka the flat head drug dealer that would soon be killed in asia
u will be killed and ur skull mined by ur mother today
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by LILTJAY1: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
chiefobdk2:
u will be killed and ur skull mined by ur mother today
chinese will harveat your organs after they kill you for drug dealing
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by acecarter(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2021
This is interesting wink wink wink
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Labadi69: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2021
chiefobdk2:
thats not his name

So whose name is that? His father? What difference does it make? Does it make sense to you to put the name of the owner or his family member’s on a commercial airplane? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by xelly: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Aviation industry is taking shape in Nigeria. Rano will soon take delivery of her aircraft.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by xelly: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Labadi69:

So whose name is that? His father? What difference does it make? Does it make sense to you to put the name of the owner or his family member’s on a commercial airplane? undecided

Is it your business? Because of the token you pay to travel, you now have the mouth to talk trash? When you buy your own, decide on what to do.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by LagBlogger(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
chiefobdk2:
admit ur mistake or lack of knowledge.. Tufiakwa

Admit you will work for me for peanuts.

Yuck!
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
This guy has redefined nigeria's aviation sector.

That's what we thought when Arik first started too!!
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by CUMIN: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Is it 3% profit on income from (turnover)tickets sales?

Is the 3% per month or per annum?

Is it 3% profit on investment(price of Aircraft) per month/per year?

The airline industry have an average of 3% net profit margin annually.

I have made my research. And it's a global phenomenon.

Our local industry is even more volatile if you include forex volatility into profit

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by CUMIN: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2021
warlordd:

Yet he acquires new aircrafts every other day. How then is he making it?

Capital from other sources...if you doubt me try and lay your hands on their yearly financial report
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2021
warlordd:

So the 20 million dollars is what he has been using to acquire all these aircrafts?
I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

Ndi mkpuru-miri. Sense no dey your head.

You must be high on mkpuru-miri. Allen Onyema of Air Peace is a wanted criminal and a disgrace to Nigeria.

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by abbeyfel: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
chiefobdk2:
where is the lie in the comments.... U comfortably avoided the ones dat bashed his tribe..

Hypocrite
I don't know his tribe and I don't think I have to before I respect him. Don't bash any tribe at all. Not even yours. Tribe doesn't describe the person. Character does. I rate you by who you are and not by your tribe! I hate Tribalism in any way you talk about it! After all, we are all humans before we allow tribes and race separate us!
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by HenryWilliams(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2021
HopeAlive21:

I was opportune to be in one of his lecture in January 2020, He gave the reason for putting those names on every of His aircraft and He mentioned the different names he chose to put on the expected 5 aircrafts he spoke about... He said he had deposited over 70% of the total cost of the 5 aircrafts and the delivery will happen on/or before 2023.

I think this particular aircraft is part of it.

Congrats to him

what was his reason?
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Dimma360: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Igbo Amaka grin grin grin
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2021
LagBlogger:

Yeah shut up your stinking @#$ho+e.

Then breathe in to regulate your temperature and get oxygen supplied to your #$ck brain.
See as you de suffa
Drop that 2g phone and go find a hustle
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2021
stuffs4me:

You must be high on mkpuru-miri. Allen Onyema of Air Peace is a wanted criminal and a disgrace to Nigeria.

You sef go catch am na
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by warlordd(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2021
stuffs4me:

Mkpuru-mmiri, the one that Kanu the arrested Ipob criminal leader taught u and the other Ipob miscreants like u how how to take.
Brainless Ipob slowpoke.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2021
donforeign:

Why fbi never invite am ni?
Nonsense

LMAO..FBI no dey invite, na to arrest when they have an opportunity.
Don't be shocked when you hear in the news one day that he has been arrested.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by LagBlogger(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
peppermint7:

See as you de suffa
Drop that 2g phone and go find a hustle

Nna na correct 4g phone wey be say your salary for 1 year fit hear am.

Come and work for me, my hustle will settle your financial problems.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Stop delaying flights abeg. Until then, if you like buy all the planes in Boeing I will not use your services
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Very useless airline
Their services is so poor
I’ll never fly with them again
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
LagBlogger:

Nna na correct 4g phone wey be say your salary for 1 year fit hear am.

Come and work for me, my hustle will settle your financial problems.
Idiot
Few lines of code wer I go write for program go feed you teh grin
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by LagBlogger(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
peppermint7:

Idiot
Few lines of code wer I go write for program go feed you teh grin

Fool. I will hire you for your entire career with one year income.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
LagBlogger:

Fool. I will hire you for your entire career with one year income.
See mumu
annual salary wer a de chop na your entire gratuity grin
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) by dasparrow: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Impressive! So when will Air Peace start flights to the Caribbean? I remember when Air Peace flew to Jamaica and it made the news. There are currently no flights from anywhere in Africa directly to the Caribbean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.