Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria (6160 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 9 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 9 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For December 9 2020 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by CandidNotes: 4:53am On Dec 10, 2021
This!!!

Upton:
Lol. Omicrons handwork?

Well, I think the NCDC isn't getting it right. Daily cases have been less than 100 or max 200 in the last couple of weeks. Now that travellers from Nigeria are taking Omicron variant to other countries, they've increased their case count. Tomorrow, you'll see over 1000 plus.

Truth is covid cases in Nigeria is way more than what NCDC have been/are reporting and there is no effective way to track people with the virus. In my opinion, they only just increased their count because several government have said travelers from Nigeria have imported the variant to their countries.

Covid isn't a scam. There is covid-19 in Nigeria but we aren't just tracking properly.

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by WhoIBe: 5:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Naija has to play along with the expectation of UK. Don't be surprised in January or December, they will start coming out with videos; people begging for oxygen, bodies everywhere, just like they did in India and Brazil. They have been trying to get Naija to play along but it didn't work. With Omicron they can force Naija or they deal with Naija.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Upton:
Lol. Omicrons handwork?

Well, I think the NCDC isn't getting it right. Daily cases have been less than 100 or max 200 in the last couple of weeks. Now that travellers from Nigeria are taking Omicron variant to other countries, they've increased their case count. Tomorrow, you'll see over 1000 plus.

Truth is covid cases in Nigeria is way more than what NCDC have been/are reporting and there is no effective way to track people with the virus. In my opinion, they only just increased their count because several government have said travelers from Nigeria have imported the variant to their countries.

Covid isn't a scam. There is covid-19 in Nigeria but we aren't just tracking properly.

Think. What stops them from increasing the deaths. Nigeria's daily death is zero. Guess how much it is in US? See below - almost 2K!

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by paskal16: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2021
todugo:

Na Covid 19 I want as Christmas gift. Omicron, ominipresent, Ominiabsent bring them come grin grin grin
AMEN
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by wildernessVoice: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Vaccine crisis: 1,000 lawyers, 10,000 medical experts prosecute WHO, others for crime against humanity https://nationaldailyng.com/vaccine-crisis-1000-lawyers-10000-medical-experts-prosecute-who-others-for-crime-against-humanity/?amp=1
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by murmee: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2021
eomonkhegbele:
These figures are outrageous.Are they gunning for some intervention funds from international organisations? To be honest this looks like a scam to me.
Of course, it is a scam!
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2021
socialmediaman:
Get the shot, people! Protect yourselves. Don’t wait to see what the COVID virus could do to your respiratory organs
They should wait and see, the average Nigerian is an arrogant fool. Only life threatening situation brings them to their senses.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 9 2021 In Nigeria by gentleguy1975: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2021
eomonkhegbele:
These figures are outrageous.Are they gunning for some intervention funds from international organisations? To be honest this looks like a scam to me.
you no know as he dey go? Omicron things and intervention money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Offers Funding For Research On Ebola / This Seems Very Dangerous!!!! / To Slim Down My Rear End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.