Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Methods Of Producing Bar Soap From Scratch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Methods Of Producing Bar Soap From Scratch (288 Views)

Get The Best Water Ratio In Bar Soap Making / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Methods Of Producing Bar Soap From Scratch by Ogebaby777(f): 2:45am On Dec 10, 2021
There are basically three methods of producing bar soap from the scratch and they are:

1) The cold method
2The Semi-hot method
3) The hot method.

These three have their advantages and disadvantages but of the three methods, my best method is number 2, the Semi-hot method.

This method is your best bet especially if you are producing bar soap for commercial purposes.

Some of the reasons why I prefer the Semi-hot method are:

1) You don't need to ferment (Soak) your caustic soda before using it to produce, you use it in its crystals form, its powdered form so no room for delay.

2) It is very profitable as it almost doubles your output.

3) you don't need any form of external heat, no source of heat applied at all

4) Your soap cures within few days and it can be used within few days.

And many more reasons but I will be stopping here for now. In my next post, I will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of each method.

Hope you got value from this post?

Have a question? Please ask. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Methods Of Producing Bar Soap From Scratch by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Interesting topic, the only issue is how one would gather the soap ingredients.

(1) (Reply)

5 Problems Everyone Has With WRIST WATCH – How To Solved Them / Business Advice Needed / Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.