Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,539 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (1532 Views)

2008 Honda Ridgeline Foreign Used N3.5m / Neat Fairly Used Honda CRV 2004 @ 800k Negotiable / Sold sold Used 2008 Honda Crv For Sale 1.5million negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Available for sale
Re: . by Manuel91(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
wow
Re: . by Buziness101: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oga this is Chris and we still have an unfinished business.... Please pay me back the money I sent you or resell my tires for a lower price as discussed and send me the difference... U have been acting funny and not picking my calls anymore.... Protect your Nairaland image and give me what is mine or I'll ruin it for you and forget the money.... Now here you are advertising another car when the last one you sold you still have issues lingering till this minute.... People abeg make una help me tell @iameze to settle me o... He has my money.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buziness101:
Oga this is Chris and we still have an unfinished business.... Please pay me back the money I sent you or resell my tires for a lower price as discussed and send me the difference... U have been acting funny and not picking my calls anymore.... Protect your Nairaland image and give me what is mine or I'll ruin it for you and forget the money.... Now here you are advertising another car when the last one you sold you still have issues lingering till this minute.... People abeg make una help me tell @iameze to settle me o... He has my money.

@Buziness101
Its an open space and everyone is entitled to their opinion and decisions...
Am not bothered about that because i have never wronged you, you simply didn't cut your coat according to your size and made promises you can fulfill and stressing me to take the fall. Which i did obliged to and here you are saying otherwise.....Am glad you stated parr of what transpired.....WHY DON'T YOU SELL THEM YOURSELF, AT LEAST YOU AGREED THAT I DIDN'T DENY HAVING THEM....I DIDNT BUY THEM YOU DID. YOU ARE ALWAYS ACTIVATED ON MY NUMBER AND WHATAPP.
Its cheap blackmail, i have even offered to send you the tires to any destination you choose but i guess thats how it is, you try to be a straight as possible but they turn and try to snitch on you.
Its your fall, i have my facts and screenshots/proof am not bothered.
I have never owed you and never will. i will post/explain to those who care to understand the truth. Am not faceless, you have my office address and my home address on the documents you paid for, so what am i afraid of? its open. And right from the purchase to the fitting was all documented....Lots of witnesses... Please i will love you to prosecute me and ready to take the fall if am wrong in any way....i will even apologize openly anywhere.

NB:

Nairalanders please feel free to call/whatsapp me on my 2 lines 08131000578 & 08142911588 for clarification. I will gladly accept the call to clarify everything. i will even drop contacts and documents/ screenshots and pictures of all that transpired and those involved. Right from the tire seller to the vulcanizer that fixed them.
My office address is at the high court of justice, ijebu ode. if its that serious i will gladly be available to attend to anyone.
@Admin please i ll gladly respond to any investigation on this aligations
Re: . by Buziness101: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Oga cut the long story short... I sent you 24,500 to buy two tires wch uptill today I no see my tire and I no see my money... To pick my call is a problem... I asked you to resell the tires for even less the cost price and send me back the difference let me bear the loss since I didn't make use of the tires again.... This is 6months now... Since July... No be juju be that ?

All I get from you this days if I call with a line you don't know is " I will call you back" an that ends it .. until I call again with another different line... Let's be our brothers keepers bro... You are a family man... Protect your integrity and image... Settle me... I need my money please.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Buziness101:
Oga cut the long story short... I sent you 24,500 to buy two tires wch uptill today I no see my tire and I no see my money... To pick my call is a problem... I asked you to resell the tires for even less the cost price and send me back the difference let me bear the loss since I didn't make use of the tires again.... This is 6months now... Since July... No be juju be that ?

All I get from you this days if I call with a line you don't know is " I will call you back" an that ends it .. until I call again with another different line... Let's be our brothers keepers bro... You are a family man... Protect your integrity and image... Settle me... I need my money please.

@Buziness101
So now you dont want the long stories... Please i think i do now....All these are aligations until proven.."YOU ASKED ME TO RESELL THE TIRES" YOU SEE THESE ARE THE TONES THAT GET ME(Like i sell them).You seat in your comfort zone to stress me....SIMPLY SELL THEM YOURSELF..... DESPITE ALL AM STILL WILLING TO SEND THEM TO YOU(AT YOUR COST) BECAUSE THEY ARE YOURS( I WONT CLAIM THAT EVEN 10YRS FROM NOW).

AND YOU SAYING YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR TIRES, SO FROM PICTURES AND YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO VIDEO CALLS DURING THESE PROCESS. AND YOU CLAIMING TO BE SURPRISED THAT I COULD DO ALL THIS IS NOW NOTHING.

ALL I WILL SAY LL AMOUNT TO NOTHING TO YOU BECAUSE I ALREADY UNDERSTAND THE MOTIVE HERE....You already brought it here.....So dont judge me... let me bear the brunt....I need that investigation and if am found guilty i ll personally block myself off and apologize.

Because you said so doesn't mean it true, likewise me..i want to confirm that YES you sent me that for 2 tyres(which means you bought them yourself, and i did on your behalf), NO i never blocked anyone(because you are not a spammer). NO,You never saw your tires(Although you were far away but did through video calls and you commended me for been sincere)-LET GOD JUDGE WITH WHATEVER OFFSPRING THAT AS COME OUT OF US AS MEN......

YES, you didn't fulfil your part of the deal and asked me to resell..Which i carried you along as it goes.....
Then all of a sudden, same tone you are using here...
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Buziness101:

@Buziness101
i should be mad at you for wasting my time/energy/resources on the car before God paved another way(As i laid off all potential buyers just to fulfil my part).
You asked what you ll be needing because you are taking it to a long distance.And i said it is advisable to ensure the two front tyres are 100% intact(not that those there were bad). i waited for days, no call or message (told me you booked a flight, later u cancelled). i simply removed your tires and returned back mine when i was about to sell the car months after our agreed date(Since i know i dont own them). You later contacted me that your pastor or something said you shouldn't travel for now, and later sent me a picture that u bought a bog daddy.
I said your tires were still here that i sold my car just the way it was, you asked me to resell it or simply send you the money and have them. i returned them to the tire seller like i said i ll for you, but even i cant sell mine at such ridiculous rate(everyone ll understand how they do in such cases). i got back to you that the best way to do is to wait for a direct buyer for the tires(someone who needs it personally) for better sales..But later you changed from asking/helping to sell them to me giving you money(like i owe you). Then i kept watching you, you called several times which i pick(how can i because of that not feel free to pick my business line), and later said if you are in a hurry i could send you the tires to any destination of your choice.....At a point i discussed with my wife that if we get another sedan i could pay for them and fix for myself (As you can see we got an suv).
You now own a big daddy, they use thesame size...HAVE YOUR TIRES(SEND ANYONE HERE FOR THEM, OR I LL NOT LOOK AT YOUR TONE/BEHAVIOUR STILL, AT LEAST FOR THE RECORD I LL TAKE THE STRESS OF SENDING IT TO YOU). FORGET ME MAKING ANY EFFORT TO RESELL IT FOR YOU SORRY LOST THAT PRIVILEGE.

Yes you have your tires with me(they are yours), Simply have them and do whatever you like with them.

NB: You claim to buy two tires for a car you haven't paid for, i would have accepted all the blame if you came and didnt like the car, it ll be sorted there and then...you negotiated, paid for documentation and parts and never showed up, no prompt update till u settled for lesser version.......You are a dealer (have seen post from you, u r on my status till date). Just because you say these things doesn't justify its true likewise from my end too....
I need that fact finding from nairalanders, and personal response from my offer to you here asap.
I WILL NOT REPOST MY CURRENT CAR AD TILL I GET THAT FROM YOU TILL TOMORROW MORNING (IF I DON'T GET A RESOLVE TO THIS)
I WILL KEEP PASTING MY ADS AND ASSUME ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND WON'T VENTURE INTO THIS MATTER AGAIN(AM HERE FOR BUSINESS).

You are a family man... Protect your integrity and image... Settle me... I need my money please.
, These your statement alone says it all, Am a family man,protect your integrity (which means I have in the first place),my image which u tend to tarnish to achieve urs.....then I need my money please(for your right)
Re: . by Buziness101: 3:44am On Dec 11, 2021
@iameze Am a bit surprised that with all this English you put up here... You cunningly skipped the part where you said you will send me the money and resell the tires yourself...

OGA YOU AND I KNOW YOU HAVE AN EDGE OVER MY MONEY BECAUSE YOU THINK OR FEEL I CAN'T COME OVER TO OGUN STATE FROM OWERRI BECAUSE OF MY WORK... AND BECAUSE OF THIS YOU IGNORE ME AND MY CALLS... PLEASE SAVE ME AND YOURSELF ALL THIS BIG ENGLISH AND JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY ALREADY....

IF REALLY YOU WANT TO HELP BROS ... SIX MONTHS IS ENOUGH TIME TO GIVE ME MY MONEY.... PLEASE I NEED MY MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: . by Buziness101: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2021
NB: IF I RECEIVE MY MONEY FROM YOU I WILL STILL COME BACK HERE AND TELL THE WORLD THAT "@IAMEZE" HAS SENT ME MY MONEY... I DON'T DERIVE ANY JOY DOING ANY HARM TO YOUR IMAGE BUT YOU PUSHED ME... SEND ME MY MONEY

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2021
So at least everyone can see what you are bent on doing...give me my money(and that is your aim). Did u see anywhere i said u shld come for it here in ijebu ode. After trying to push me to do your bid personally,you now result to public blackmail....I can see that is the new language now(GIVE ME MY MONEY). AND I SAY TO YOU, "HAVE YOUR TIRES"..DID ANYONE FORCE YOU TO BUY THEM...GOD SHOULD JUDGE ME IF YOU AINT THE ONE THAT ASK ME TO ASK FOR TIRES FOR YOU AND HELP YOU FIX THEM ON YOUR BEHALF....

MR KUDUS, AM ONLY HERE FOR BUSINESS AND NOT CHEAP BLACKMAIL...If i enter your case legally you ll understand what you are doing.....Its a thing to stand on your right, and its another try pull another down.

I wont say anymore
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: . by 404Dev: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2021
iameze:
So at least everyone can see what you are bent on doing...give me my money(and that is your aim). Did u see anywhere i said u shld come for it here in ijebu ode. After trying to push me to do your bid personally,you now result to public blackmail....I can see that is the new language now(GIVE ME MY MONEY). AND I SAY TO YOU, "HAVE YOUR TIRES"..DID ANYONE FORCE YOU TO BUY THEM...GOD SHOULD JUDGE ME IF YOU AINT THE ONE THAT ASK ME TO ASK FOR TIRES FOR YOU AND HELP YOU FIX THEM ON YOUR BEHALF....

MR KUDUS, AM ONLY HERE FOR BUSINESS AND NOT CHEAP BLACKMAIL...If i enter your case legally you ll understand what you are doing.....Its a thing to stand on your right, and its another try pull another down.

I wont say anymore
You wanted to sell a car to him and he opted to replace the tires before the purchase and paid you for the tires but then opted to buy a different car and after the expiration of the agreed date, you sold the car but kept his tires for him.

Is this what transpired?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2021
404Dev:

You wanted to sell a car to him and he opted to replace the tires before the purchase and paid you for the tires but then opted to buy a different car and after the expiration of the agreed date, you sold the car but kept his tires for him.

Is this what transpired?

Exactly sir.

i have learnt not to put sentiment in business, despite all have done to please him out of my way(like i dont work too as he claims he does). He begged me severally to wade away potential buyers until he comes.
He told me everything is not all about money that relationship matters too in business (learnt this doesn't work in this our nigeria).
He after all this, he just went mute....i also told him i work in the high court here that the only way i can be sure is if i prepare a transfer document (affidavit,police extract,change of ownership) because of his distance since he is coming on a weekend so it can be duely stamped(all this i did due to my position).
You know how online thing is, we learn different type of tactics everyday(i made sure they are not official till he appends his signature physically because its a big risk for a car ve not been paid for.

So he suddenly went mute....i had to practically start begging past clients and u know what that means...i got angry and almost frustrated because i didn't sell wen it was hot.... So when i wanted to sell(Sold to someone in sagamu here), i removed his tires, only for him to say his pastor said he shouldn't travel anymore and i later saw a big daddy he posted...later i realised he was lying to be an end user but he is a dealer(probably the proposed client turned down).

All this process where followed with pictures, right from the tire seller, to the Vulcanizer, to fixing them on the car. He later did a video call which he actually commended me (Guess because all was going his way).

i was so angry, but later decided to further try and resell them but was priced as scrab. He later was giving me hos proposed selling price like am the one buying and i was just watching his stunts.

Then i told him to have his tires back.....I swear on my life if he as ever asked for his tires to be sent and i ignored or if he never saw the process of buying to fixing from pictures to videos. I had to tell the vulcanizer to hold the tires for me to snap with it....i felt stupid, like oga ll beat me if i dont deliver.....

I have all his details, when i strike back...he ll come here to tell the tails(legally)

1 Like

Re: . by 404Dev: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2021
iameze:

Exactly sir.

i have learnt not to put sentiment in business, despite all have done to please him out of my way(like i dont work too as he claims he does). He begged me severally to wade away potential buyers until he comes.
He told me everything is not all about money that relationship matters too in business (learnt this doesn't work in this our nigeria).
He after all this, he just went mute....i also told him i work in the high court here that the only way i can be sure is if i prepare a transfer document (affidavit,police extract,change of ownership) because of his distance since he is coming on a weekend so it can be duely stamped(all this i did due to my position).
You know how online thing is, we learn different type of tactics everyday(i made sure they are not official till he appends his signature physically because its a big risk for a car ve not been paid for.

So he suddenly went mute....i had to practically start begging past clients and u know what that means...i got angry and almost frustrated because i didn't sell wen it was hot.... So when i wanted to sell(Sold to someone in sagamu here), i removed his tires, only for him to say his pastor said he shouldn't travel anymore and i later saw a big daddy he posted...later i realised he was lying to be an end user but he is a dealer(probably the proposed client turned down).

All this process where followed with pictures, right from the tire seller, to the Vulcanizer, to fixing them on the car. He later did a video call which he actually commended me (Guess because all was going his way).

i was so angry, but later decided to further try and resell them but was priced as scrab. He later was giving me hos proposed selling price like am the one buying and i was just watching his stunts.

Then i told him to have his tires back.....I swear on my life if he as ever asked for his tires to be sent and i ignored or if he never saw the process of buying to fixing from pictures to videos. I had to tell the vulcanizer to hold the tires for me to snap with it....i felt stupid, like oga ll beat me if i dont deliver.....

I have all his details, when i strike back...he ll come here to tell the tails(legally)

@Buziness101 why don't you provide your location and have your tires way billed to you?

If he fails to deliver them or delivers the wrong ones, then that becomes a different case.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2021
404Dev:

@Buziness101 why don't you provide your location and have your tires way billed to you?

If he fails to deliver them or delivers the wrong ones, then that becomes a different case.

Thanks for wading in sir, i really appreciate. As it is that is the only option i ll ever accept from him as he as decided to show his real self.

Also am a man and will not have him push me around to do his bid.....This option is only available during weekends and subject to change (As it ll require extra effort from my end as well, please let him note he is paying for the waybill as well), i might just snap the tires and wait for him to send anyone(even if its a nairalander, to pick it up on his behalf.

At least his big daddy uses same tire with Mussle now.....Am so tired of this long typing since morning

Thanks

NB: i wont reveal myself fully to him, am not an enemy and know he can attest to the fact that i have gone beyond normal in terms of transparency on that deal....Las las we go dey aiit
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: . by Buziness101: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
iameze:

Thanks for wading in sir, i really appreciate. As it is that is the only option i ll ever accept from him as he as decided to show his real self.

Also am a man and will not have him push me around to do his bid.....This option is only available during weekends and subject to change (As it ll require extra effort from my end as well, please let him note he is paying for the waybill as well), i might just snap the tires and wait for him to send anyone(even if its a nairalander, to pick it up on his behalf.

At least his big daddy uses same tire with Mussle now.....Am so tired of this long typing since morning

Thanks

NB: i wont reveal myself fully to him, am not an enemy and know he can attest to the fact that i have gone beyond normal in terms of transparency on that deal....Las las we go dey aiit

It's ok Oga... I will drop the waybill address for you on WhatsApp.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2021
Buziness101:

It's ok Oga... I will drop the waybill address for you on WhatsApp.

@Buziness101
NO SIR, I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE DONE PUBLICLY HERE....I DONT WANT THE PRIVILEGE OF DOING ANYTHING WITH YOU AGAIN (Definitely nothing personal).

Please note it ll be advisable if you can get someone in the west to take possession of these tires as we dont get straight bus from ijebu ode here to the east(i think only benin/ore is straight enough). o wouldn't mind if you get a contact in lagos.

Like i always do, i will send pictures from the loading of your tires here to your destination......that will make it faster because am in a new site and don't want to start checking all the time till your destination is available.

Moreover east bus ll require payment before they ll accept(i think) the goods which am not ready to pay for...but lagos bus can still accept to receive payment on delivery.

NB: In btw, thought you said you couldn't reach me anymore, so you still can contact me on whatsapp right....haba
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Please everyone should see what he sent me and how it sounds like i owe him all this stress.....

i might result to him picking up his tires since he refused to pick up the car then.

Am a kid, been addressed and pushed around. Or he thinks it easy....

Re: . by Buziness101: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2021
My brother @iameze what exactly do you want... You have been doing a lot to avoid me and my calls... The WhatsApp you talk about I last chatted u on 17th of November and uptill today no reply... Meanwhile you have blocked me on the 2nd line o... Long time ago. Anyway I have sent you the waybill address as requested by you... And if there's anything else you need please let me know
Re: . by baylord77(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2021
iameze:
Please everyone should see what he sent me and how it sounds like i owe him all this stress.....

i might result to him picking up his tires since he refused to pick up the car then.

Am a kid, been addressed and pushed around. Or he thinks it easy....

No need for further drama.

Send his tyres and let us know you did.

I think it's just a misunderstanding that can be sorted out.

Let peace reign.
Re: . by Buziness101: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
baylord77:

No need for further drama.

Send his tyres and let us know you did.

I think it's just a misunderstanding that can be sorted out.

Let peace reign.

Thanks my brother @Baylord77... There's no one that will feel happy about what is going on if he/she were to be in my shoes... I've been a great gentleman on dis matter with this my brother from day one.... Wen I bought another ride instead, I also explained things to him and gave him reason y.... I carried him along all through the whole process... I cancelled a flight because of this wch he is aware of because I screenshot my flight booking details for him.... All of a sudden things changed and Today is 6months and counting.... Even if it's you @iameze , be honest you might even do worst things ... Go back to my WhatsApp chat of 17th November wch u didn't reply to see that I warned you before going public.... The attachment is here for all to see... We're both bigger than this but u left me no other option

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Previa For Sale!!! / SOLD Cheap & Clean 2012 Tokunbo Ford Edge / Reg Toyota Corolla 2010 @3.5m... SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.