Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS (4775 Views)

Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream / Indaboski Bahose Is Tired, Prophet Odumeje Captured In His Tired Moment / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by Callyd(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2021
A TikTok user named Peekaboo Pumpkin aged 36 has disclosed and accepted to herself that she has beards thereby making a video and pictures of her new look on beards.

Peekaboo Pumpkin on TikTok, has facial hair, shared that she has polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) — as a result, she has excess hair around her chin.

But after years of lots of shaving off her chin beards, she finally took it up and learned how to live with it and let it grow more like a beard despite what other people might say of her.

Adding that she had used all hair removal cream but to get rid of it but all to no avail.

In a comment, Peekaboo said [See photos....]

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/12/woman-braids-her-beards-says-she-is.html

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by Stomoney(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Thank God you're not from africa, you would have been considered A Witch grin.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by ceereelee: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2021
Female beard gang.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by Albara(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Somewhere in Africa, this lady would have been branded a witch or an occultic lady. She looks confident thou, that's important! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by Shellsploit: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Better than some ladies from imo state in nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by Prime4life(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
If say nah real i see this woman, i go run for my dear life oo!! Anyways which planet is she from? grin
Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Scary
Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by proxitaly: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
females wey get bear bear, hmm! they sabi dey wicked and aggressive o
Remember one teacher I get for primary 5 wey get bear bear full face. She's always smiling and forming good woman
until one day Chibuisi find her matter. The way she flog Chibuisi that day eh,
After that incident we come dey fear her pass cobra inside her class we come dey keep quiet like say na graveyard

she fair come get bear bear? My brother run o

1 Like

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shellsploit:

Lwkm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by flokii: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
When I saw woman and beards in the same sentence, na Igbos come my mind.. hairy chests, beards, moustache, ese isu (yam legs), etc.. na every weird things full that side.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by juman(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
She still beautiful.
Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by richiemcgold: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
op dis one na goatie nah
dis one senior beards nah

Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by suffering: 3:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Ignorant comments. I’m out.
Re: Woman Braids Her Beards Says She Is Tired Of Shaving - PHOTOS by Callyd(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Shellsploit:

U dn dey find trouble oo...I come in peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Spotted At The Airport With His Mum / deleted / 18+ Pls "I Love Sex...i Even Slept With Two Brother's" -maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.