Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Make Money By Writing Articles In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money By Writing Articles In Nigeria (872 Views)

Bank 100k Monthly By Writing Short-contents / Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home / Get Paid Just By Writing Articles And Answering Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Writing Articles In Nigeria by Confamnews24(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2021
Freelancer Jobs Available!!!

Are you a Nigerian? And a very good article writer�? Then this article is for you�. I'm going to be sharing with you the top three websites where you can get paid to write and submit articles�. Their registration is completely free of charge� so please do well to avoid any individual who insists on collecting money from you. Below are my top three most profitable websites were you get paid to submit articles alongside their requirements:

1. Opera news: you certainly must have an opera mini browser in your phone� but I can bet that you never knew that you could earn money� on that browser. This is actually the first website where I made my first online cash� by simply writing articles across any niche of your choice�. You get to choose what you want to write about and when it is approved you get paid per the number of people that read that article. And they have over 350 million users� so you stand a chance of making over $50-$70 per one single article!! To register simply visit ' hub.opera.com ' and sign up as a publisher.

2. Scooper news: This site is very similar to opera news in the sense that they too pay for submission of articles�. Unlike the above mentioned opera mini that pays per number of article views,scooper news pays you per number of published articles�. So even if only 1 person reads your article,as long as it is approved you'll get paid�. Their registration is free but very confusing,a little mistake can lead to a rejection of application�. The YouTube video below will guide you on how to register for scooper news,the link for registration was mentioned in the video: � https://youtu.be/dlTA40qQeMk

3. Listverse: list verse is a website that pays you to write articles in the form of lists�. Example,top 10 this or top 10 that. You get paid $100 per approved article�. But unfortunately it is not available to all countries�. However, I'd encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel because I'll be teaching you how to register for listverse in a banned country and how to receive your payments�. You can subscribe to my channel via this link: � https://youtube.com/channel/UCVv7HSi5QPjyvjG39MhDLGA or simply go to YouTube and search Hustle & Bustle,thank you.

_______________________Stefan Caesar.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money By Writing Articles In Nigeria by Jubal01: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
I'm interested please.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money By Writing Articles In Nigeria by Confamnews24(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Jubal01:
I'm interested please.

Its open for every one. Watch this video on how to apply because its application is free but quite complex; https://youtu.be/dlTA40qQeMk

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant ( Single Guy That Can Drive) / Cant We Get Jobs Too? / Will Yaradua Take The Leader Today?as Ibb Stepped Down For Him? Uhhhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.