Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The King Cobra I Killed. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The King Cobra I Killed. (43007 Views)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Ebubechuwku(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dmnnnnnnnnn

That is one hell of a venomous snake

And bros op....there ain't no king cobra in Africa

What we have is black or forest cobra

Nor be your fault.....transsion phones don loose guard Your eyes.....you nor believe say phone dey way go fit take that kind fine picture

I have never used a transsion phone before... no be everybody be like u.. if we no yahoo, that doesn't mean we are not balling... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
KING COBRA EGGS CAN BE SMUGGLED BY ASIAN TOURIST TO NIGERIA AND HATCHED AND BABY SNAKES DISTRIBUTED INTO OUR FOREST.

Human being are very complex.

In this days of global travel there are situation in which one tourist can take a specie that is not native to that environment and put it in that environment just to satisfy his curiosity.

FOR INSTANCE, KING COBRA EGGS CAN BE SMUGGLED INTO AFRICAN COUNTRIES AND DISTRIBUTED ACROSS FOREST COMMUNITY.

Today, we have GERMAN COCKROACHES.

HOW DID THEY ENTER NIGERIA?

Some people claim german cockroaches followed cargoe or consignment into Nigeria.

This german cockroaches are very resistance to normal pesticides that was to keep it under control.

2 Likes

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Ebubechuwku(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omniman:

You go fear Tecno Abi na infinix

I don't understand u bro
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
You saw a snake , this snake didn't attack you yet you killed it not even for food just for the fun of it.
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by zionstaar75: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
So this hand resemble hand of african for your mind?
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by divinitybillz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
The pics look like online pictures... Abi na me dey see different thing

His cameras just cute and He knows how to take his pictures. grin
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by slex(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
U go fit wait if you see king cobra?

But op u really destroyed the head o
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by lesbiconverter: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
englishmart:
I remember one day I was defecating in a bush, suddenly I started feeling a cold, slippery sensation on my scrotal region. The sensation was like blow.job's. When I finished and was about leaving, I noticed a long, serpentine structure inches away from me. I didn't know that the snake was busy licking my blokos, and I can swear it was a female snake, and from her countenance I could denote it was really pleased with the salty taste of it. It took a lot of effort to shoo the snake away as she vowed to follow me home. People where running and pleading the blood of Jesus until I begged then to stop and leave the lovelorn snake alone.

Bantilosha
I forgot to laugh

2 Likes

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Iseoluwani: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
englishmart:
I remember one day I was defecating in a bush, suddenly I started feeling a cold, slippery sensation on my scrotal region. The sensation was like blow.job's. When I finished and was about leaving, I noticed a long, serpentine structure inches away from me. I didn't know that the snake was busy licking my blokos, and I can swear it was a female snake, and from her countenance I could denote it was really pleased with the salty taste of it. It took a lot of effort to shoo the snake away as she vowed to follow me home. People where running and pleading the blood of Jesus until I begged then to stop and leave the lovelorn snake alone.

Bantilosha

You are simply boring

2 Likes

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Mckandre(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is nothing like king cobra
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Ebubechuwku(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
divinitybillz:

His cameras just cute and He knows how to take his pictures. grin

God bless you bro, this is the perfect answer...you spoke like a gentleman

2 Likes

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by bencr7: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
No bi only king cobra na servent cobra, even a baby king cobra is bigger than diz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
OK but Are we OFFLINE now?
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Ebubechuwku(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

OK but Are we OFFLINE now?

Ask the gods...
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by kenx1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
There is no King Cobra in Nigeria except in Southern and Southeast Asia
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Princeton92(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
HolyMonks:
So harmattan have been disturbing for a while now.
This early morning I went for jogging na so I see this cobra oo.
Omo I use stone tear him head grin grin grin

Cc lala
Abeg I dey use this cobra they wish you and all narialand happy December and Xmas in advance. grin grin cool

Lol
That's no "King Cobra" na so watch NAT Geo Wild more to know how best to tag these animals
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
his camera is super cool..

1 Like

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
HolyMonks:

Cc lala
Abeg I dey use this cobra they wish you and all narialand happy December and Xmas in advance. grin grin cool
That's not a King Cobra. It's a type of spitting cobra.
King cobras are endemic to South and Southeast Asia,and not Africa.
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
You sure say no be motor jam am and u come pick d lifeless snake?
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by nuclearboy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Spitting Cobra
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

I have never used a transsion phone before... no be everybody be like u.. if we no yahoo, that doesn't mean we are not balling... grin grin grin grin
no mind the broke ass nigga jare... the guy and fake life ehnn.. he’s a mfs

1 Like

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Adewale1603(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
king cobra na your mate.
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Ebubechuwku(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hammyaladin:
his camera is super cool..

Thats true

1 Like

Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by airsaylongcome: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
slawormiir:

Nor be your fault.....transsion phones don loose guard Your eyes.....you nor believe say phone dey way go fit take that kind fine picture

I swear down! Something wey old premium phones dey do steady. Na the blurred background and focus na hin confuse OP
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mumu na forest cobra be this no be king cobra. King cobra dey long pass this.
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by jaszplus12(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kajaard:

You are not well cheesy

So while the snake is about to bite him he should hold his phone and take pictures? cheesy, werey cheesy
HEHEHEHEEEE, a before and after picture will enable us enjoy the thread better than just pictures of dead snakes! we have been seeing that since nairaland inception!!
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by olabodejinad: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
No be king cobra be this, looks like a forest Cobra to me
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by jaszplus12(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Misturman:

U see live cobra n u wan snap am first?
yes, at least that will your thread stand out! i say we are tired of seeing dead and killed snakes!!!
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by HRSweetness(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
englishmart:

Bantilosha

Wild sexual fantasy
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
foreshore:

If it were to be in a sane country, you would have been in jail for what you just did
Oga pls REST!!!
Re: The King Cobra I Killed. by Johel(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
HolyMonks:

Cc lala

God is very unfair in some ways....many cool animals have gone extinct but snake still exists...that means God is cool with evil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) / Lu Zhi-hao - China's Fattest Boy / Long Black Snake Killed In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.