Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) (4936 Views)

We Design And Build Modern Structures Real Estate Developer / Is Livelihood Homes Limited Of Blue Sea Estates A Genuine Estate Developer ? / Tips To Becoming A Successful Real Estate Developer - Fow World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Process Of Turning Vast Land Of Nothingness Into Beautiful Structures Gives Me Joy — Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo

A Nigerian real estate developer, Jason Oghenejobo has said he finds fulfillment in his career especially the gradual but steady process of watching a vast empty land being converted into beautiful luxurious structures.

According to Oghenejobo who also operates a real estate firm in Turkey, his passion for sales and marketing in his adult life led him to establish an office at computer village in Lagos even as an undergraduate from where his desire for business blossomed.

In a recent interview with our correspondent, the University of Benin graduate said among the accomplishments that give him a sense of honour as an Estate Developer is the Skyview Princes Villa located in Turkey.

He described his career words as imagination, creation and completion.

The father of three said he remains outstanding among competitors on the basis of his ability to render a topnotch service that will wow clients, stating that he has partnered with with various developers in lots of projects, small and big which he is still willing to when need arises.

The Delta born music enthusiast explained that his career experience has been rewarding especially since his company expanded its tentacles to Turkey, saying things have been moving forward.

He said the total control and effective management of his time is an essential and favorite part he enjoys in his job.

On what valuable lesson he has learned in his career, Oghenejobo simply responded, "A strong foundation guarantees a strong structure". https://jasonogh.com/

2 Likes

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
More

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by LaSenior: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin

As maduka no too pay , this one fit pay

Na market we dey sell

16 Likes

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by morikee: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Developer with Class
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Skybridge33: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pics of the estate we no see

16 Likes

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
cool nice 1⃣
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by gistmega: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
can I have his number?
I need to have a conversation with this guy. I will be free in 2 weeks cos' my schedule is tight now. So, book him anytime in 2 weeks.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
I hope some people don't misunderstand this post and say white men are using blacks.. undecided undecided
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by 007lss: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
AlexReports:
Process Of Turning Vast Land Of Nothingness Into Beautiful Structures Gives Me Joy — Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo

A Nigerian real estate developer, Jason Oghenejobo has said he finds fulfillment in his career especially the gradual but steady process of watching a vast empty land being converted into beautiful luxurious structures.

According to Oghenejobo who also operates a real estate firm in Turkey, his passion for sales and marketing in his adult life led him to establish an office at computer village in Lagos even as an undergraduate from where his desire for business blossomed.

In a recent interview with our correspondent, the University of Benin graduate said among the accomplishments that give him a sense of honour as an Estate Developer is the Skyview Princes Villa located in Turkey.

He described his career words as imagination, creation and completion.

The father of three said he remains outstanding among competitors on the basis of his ability to render a topnotch service that will wow clients, stating that he has partnered with with various developers in lots of projects, small and big which he is still willing to when need arises.

The Delta born music enthusiast explained that his career experience has been rewarding especially since his company expanded its tentacles to Turkey, saying things have been moving forward.

He said the total control and effective management of his time is an essential and favorite part he enjoys in his job.

On what valuable lesson he has learned in his career, Oghenejobo simply responded, "A strong foundation guarantees a strong structure". https://jasonogh.com/
okay
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by IsuaWP: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wow
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Bbbwings: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
A strong foundation guarantee a strong structure. Great.

To all potential investors home and abroad, hit me up for Estates in both Lagos Mainland and Lagos Island. Also we have Estates with good title documents in some choice locations in Ogun State, Oyo State (Ibadan), Abuja and so on, where you can invest and have quality value for your Investments.

Here you meet an Estate Consultant.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Omicron007: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
shocked

AlexReports choking different news down our throats since 1942.
Please I take God beg you, don't scam this man like you did to Maduka.
You can just organise your usual awards for him but don't give him a prick-shaped award please.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by bizzlemie(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
All I see is another Maduka in the making

If you know, you know cool
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
They have started marketing this wan again

1 Like

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
cool
I would love to do business with him. Anybody with his contact should send it.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by cerebralniggie1: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Let's give him another 5 years to ascertain the legitimacy of his biz before we have another Invictus Obi on our hands

9 Likes

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by ZendayaColeman(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mr Alexreports don catch another maga.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
They have started marketing this wan again.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
That's great but make we no come hear say na yahoo yahoo him take establish himself. These days, you cannot be too sure of what you see.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Coolbadguy: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
More blessing.nice one.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Children of hate will still hate this one, thinking that he is from the east only to come and modify their post when they realised that he is actually from the south
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Niger Deltans are always know for the best, I can't wait to have our Niger Delta republic after the oduduwa and arewa have end their unholy marriage officiated by Lord lugard and his whorê.

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Ppogbae: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
I hail the Edo peoples. They are mightily successful for a minority tribe.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Alex! Where is my money angry

8 Likes

Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Caboceer: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
It's official!

Alex is now Seun's broker
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by dfrost: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
They have started marketing this wan again

You took the words right out of my mouth. cheesy
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Spicymiemie, Cocohandy, Saphiere and Pocohantas are our beautiful Nairalanders female defense lawyers. They should come over pleeeease!!! Their potential husband is here.
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by dfrost: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Mr Alexreports don catch another maga.

cheesy grin and e fit be say na Abuja e dey develop ooh
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by Elsueno: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Invictus 2.0

grin grin

I hope am wrong
Re: Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) by dfrost: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Skybridge33:
Pics of the estate we no see

The thing tire person... Abi na Turkey e dey develop? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Cheap Borehole Construction Deal? READ THIS!!! / Contemporary 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Architectural Design. / Plots of Lands @ Magboro lagos/Ibadan exp/way Lagos Nigeria (5plots 16.5m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.