Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,776 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 25. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 25. (86 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 25. by PastorSomba(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 25.

1John 1:7-10 (KJV) "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
2Corinthians 5:15-17; Romans 6:3-5; 8:11; 1Corinthians 2:7-8; 15:12-23; Hebrews 11:35;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

31. Persistence in sins of commission will grieve the Holy Spirit in you and will not allow Him to fulfill His role in your life to lead, teach, guide and comfort you. Persistence in sins of commission is undermining your conscience, your spirit and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is grieved because you you have no value for His presence in your life, neither do you have any regard for His work, guidance and counsel.

Persistence in sins of commission will also quench the fire, the anointing or the power of God in the life of a person especially ministers of God. It takes away your boldness and confidence before God and before the devil. It also diminishes the grace of God in your life as well as your faith to believe God for any thing or even answered prayers. Persistence in sins of commission will gradually increase the place of doubt in your life decisions. Sins of commission are committed mostly when we allow our mind the voice of reason to over ride the voice of the obedience to the word of God from our spirit.

To overcome sins of commission, once you commit them confess immediately and ask God for forgiveness, don't delay or wait till your prayer time or when you get to church or when you confess it to your pastor and he prays for you. Also learn to form the habit of asking for mercy and forgiveness at all times of prayer. This will keep your heart and conscience tender, teachable and correctable. Feeding daily and meditating on the word of God will help you become teachable, bendable and correctable. Pride is a great hindrance to overcoming sin. Pride justifies every sin. The proud are unteachable and unbendable. Ephesians 4:30; Hebrews 3:10,17; 1Thessalonians 5:19; Romans 1:18-32; 8:14; Acts 1:8; John 16:5-16; James 4:6; Mark 11:23; Proverbs 3:5-7; Psalm 145:8-9; 2Timothy 3:16;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Sunday's Dose Of Love ❤ / Why You Must Pray- M.k Olagunju @ Divine Nature Tv / Relationship (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.