Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO (3461 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
We will provide you with the disturbing PHOTOS and VIDEOS just prepare to vomit as it is very very disturbing.
They have pushed this war to South Africa to continue killing themselves
People's brain everywhere, later on today on another thread.

To get the pictures of the victims and full details watch on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGkb-O0_s2I
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vikings and Black Axee are still killing themselves in this supremacy battle. For over months now. As no one wants to back down that the other is stronger. Or just call for peace.
If you call for peace they might feel your cult is inferior.
They may keep killing themselves till next year

1 Like

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
My advice to these cultist is to respect fellow cultist. Because this is exactly what is causing these cult wars. The other one on the previous thread was that they were dragging bus then then the Buccaneer member punched the Black Axee member and he had to pay with his life. As am talking to u more youths has gone down.

My advice to these cultist when u see your fellow cultist give him respect. Because these feeling of intimidate other cultist is what keeps causing these wars day and night.

When last did u see SARS and Police have a war.
Or the Army and Navy or SARS or other groups.

When an army man sees a police man in a bus he will give him that respect of not collecting that 50 naira from the bus driver.

That is respect. But if it was a cultist he will do as if that group doesn't have power and then they will start killing themselves sometimes for avoidable reasons.

11 Likes

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don't forget to subcribe for more updates
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by emnite(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
FTC
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by nosleep: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and fooling society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayas said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayas supreme group opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
nosleep:
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and fooling society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayas said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayas supreme group opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.

What we report is not up to 10% of the actual killing. There are some killings that when they send the video they will say don't share it. And there are some videos that doesn't get to us

5 Likes

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Caboceer: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cultistupdate:
My advice to these cultist is to respect fellow cultist. Because this is exactly what is causing these cult wars. The other one on the previous thread was that they were dragging bus then then the Buccaneer member punched the Black Axee member and he had to pay with his life. As am talking to u more youths has gone down.

My advice to these cultist when u see your fellow cultist give him respect. Because these feeling of intimidate other cultist is what keeps causing these wars day and night.

When last did u see SARS and Police have a war.
Or the Army and Navy or SARS or other groups.

When an army man sees a police man in a bus he will give him that respect of not collecting that 50 naira from the bus driver.

That is respect. But if it was a cultist he will do as if that group doesn't have power and then they will start killing themselves sometimes for avoidable reasons.

instead of you to t3ll them to shun cultism and renounce their membership, you are drawing up code of conduct for them.

Aren't secret cults illegal under the Nigerian constitution? These are organizations that need to be proscribed by government and stiff penalties imposed on the erstwhile members,but you are here telling them.how to operate

6 Likes

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Caboceer:

instead of you to t3ll them to shun cultism and renounce their membership, you are drawing up code of conduct for them.

Aren't secret cults illegal under the Nigerian constitution? These are organizations that need to be proscribed by government and stiff penalties imposed on the erstwhile members,but you are here telling them.how to operate

I'm just telling them to respect each other and stop the bloodshed

3 Likes

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by delzbaba(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
This ones have gone from university fraternities to blood thirsty criminal gangs, i keep thanking GOD i never joined a cult back in my uni days, i sleep with my two eyes shut i can walk anywhere without fear of attack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Naija147: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
4 from both sides, I get first hand info

1 Like

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Imhereagain(f): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Starzo ,albertone mu2sa2 come and see your "hardworkers " doing what they do best everywhere grin. And Zulus are the ones murdering them out of "jealousy " grin. Litmus are you around ?. Wheres my friend Endbuharinow? grin Lesbiconverter grin. Golan007 come and see war o grin. Andrewbaba44 come see Zulus killing " innocent " Nigerians o grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Starzo: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Imhereagain:
Starzo ,albertone musaz2 come and see your "hardworkers " doing what they do best everywhere grin. And Zulus are the ones murdering them out of "jealousy " grin. Litmus are you around ?. Wheres my friend Endbuharinow? grin
it's like you don't know me. I'm the first to condemn Nigerians tarnishing the image of the country both home and abroad. But I've noticed that you SANs hate Nigerians no matter who they are or what they did/didn't. That's why I always call you guys out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Imhereagain(f): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Starzo:

it's like you don't know me. I'm the first to condemn Nigerians tarnishing the image of the country both home and abroad. But I've noticed that you SANs hate Nigerians no matter who they are or what they did/didn't. That's why I always call you guys out

LMFAO, no buddy South Africans hate you for this kind of animalistic behaviour that you display in our neighbourhoods, chasing each other with cutlasses in broad day light in a foreign country. Only animals behave like that....so you can't honestly expect us to see you in any other way when majority of you here are a nuisance. We have your Doctors ,lecturers etc,have you ever wondered why they don't complain about "xenophobia" or "jealousy from us "? Have you ever heard them claiming to be more "hardworking " than anyone else in South Africa like your non entities do ? You teach people how to treat you dear.

2 Likes

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Starzo: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Imhereagain:

LMFAO, no buddy South Africans hate you for this kind of animalistic behaviour that you display in our neighbourhoods, chasing each other with cutlasses in broad day light in a foreign country. Only animals behave like that....so you can't honestly expect us to see you in any other way when majority of you here are a nuisance. We have your Doctors ,lecturers etc,have you ever wondered why they don't complain about "xenophobia" or "jealousy from us "? Have you ever heard them claiming to be more "hardworking " than anyone else in South Africa like your non entities do ? You teach people how to treat you dear.
it's so bad you can't even see it..smh
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Imhereagain(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Starzo:

it's so bad you can't even see it..smh

LMFAO, quit the victim mentality and embrace the truth buddy.
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tmksouth this are the kind of nigerians u can display ur xenophobic madness on....nobody will criticise you
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by TotoGame(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nothing much .....one on one dey game!
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by VEHINTOLAR: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Imhereagain:

Spot on !

1 Like

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by TMKsouth: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Tmksouth this are the kind of nigerians u can display ur xenophobic madness on....nobody will criticise you

Ok will consider it once the madness befalls me. I don't think it's surprising to South Africans though - we been saying it - gangs and drugs go hand in hand.
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Agricmoney(m): 3:36am On Dec 11, 2021
if you wan waste your life e better make you surrender yourself make your family people use do juju make others progress than make you just waste am like this.

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Albertone(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Imhereagain:
Starzo ,albertone mu2sa2 come and see your "hardworkers " doing what they do best everywhere grin. And Zulus are the ones murdering them out of "jealousy " grin. Litmus are you around ?. Wheres my friend Endbuharinow? grin Lesbiconverter grin. Golan007 come and see war o grin. Andrewbaba44 come see Zulus killing " innocent " Nigerians o grin grin

You hate Nigerians such that you put your ears down only for bad news about us.As If SAs don't killi themselves too even in another country!

How many times have you talked about our good side?
Choke on your hatred!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Albertone(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok will consider it once the madness befalls me. I don't think it's surprising to South Africans though - we been saying it - gangs and drugs go hand in hand.

You should be hanged by the balls!
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Imhereagain(f): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Albertone:

You hate Nigerians such that you put your ears down only for bad news about us.As If SAs don't killi themselves too even in another country!

How many times have you talked about our good side?
Choke on your hatred!

LMFAO, no there are more bad news about you than good. How many of you operate legal businesses in South Africa that create employment ? How many of you pay taxes? cheesy. How many of you are actually gainfully employed? How many of you are in South Africa legally ?

Compare that to the illegals and the thousands in prison? grin.

Ofcourse South Africans murder one another in South Africa, this should be a no brainer smarty grin. Most crimes in America are committed by Americans but they also complain a lot about foreigners and in particular Mexican drug cartels. No one wants aliens invading their country with criminality, maybe in Nigeria that's acceptable but nowhere else. And in which country are South Africans known as killers ? grin grin grin
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Albertone(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Imhereagain:

You too are talking about Nigerian animalistic behavior?
Who doesn't know how violent SAs can be?

The emboldened is the major reason for the hatred.We don't "claim" to be more hardworking.We actually are more hardworking than y'all lazy asses even in your own country...this is the genesis of the hatred!

1 Like

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Albertone(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Imhereagain:

LMFAO, no there are more bad news about you than good. How many of you operate legal businesses in South Africa that create employment ? How many of you pay taxes? cheesy. How many of you are actually gainfully employed? How many of you are in South Africa legally ?

Compare that to the illegals and the thousands in prison? grin.

Ofcourse South Africans murder one another in South Africa, this should be a no brainer smarty grin. Most crimes in America are committed by Americans but they also complain a lot about foreigners and in particular Mexican drug cartels. No one wants aliens invading their country with criminality, maybe in Nigeria that's acceptable but nowhere else. And in which country are South Africans known as killers ? grin grin grin

The emboldened is trash talk without data and concrete evidence.

It costs me nothing to dig out your violent acts in other countries but...it ain't just worth my time.

1 Like

Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Imhereagain(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Albertone:

You too are talking about Nigerian animalistic behavior?
Who doesn't know how violent SAs can be?

The emboldened is the major reason for the hatred.We don't "claim" to be more hardworking.We actually are more hardworking than y'all lazy asses even in your own country...this is the genesis of the hatred!

LMFAO, South Africans are violent in South Africa and the best way for you " innocent " Nigerians to avoid this is to stay away from South Africa and South Africans ,no? grin grin. Why is this so hard? On the flipside,we cant avoid your criminality and animalistic behaviour because you import here, see the difference? grin

If you were more hardworking, all the indices that matter Nigeria would beat us; functional governance, corruption index,healthcare, roads ,access to basic amenities ,access to welfare for the vulnerable, education etc grin. Your middle class by percentage should be higher than ours,the overall standard of living should be higher than ours,but no grin grin. If you were more hardworking in South Africa, we should have many of you in big corporations not working as cheap security guards ,or trading in dirty street corners grin. Where does all this hardwork go into,fraud and drugs? grin

I think your Nigerian definition of hardwork is different from that of the world grin grin....mostly based on delusions grin.
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Edyice: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2021
I know someone like hitsong ( mofo) will be among them

Hitsong hope you're not into cultism

Make them no go kill you throway for bush
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by Imhereagain(f): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Albertone:

The emboldened is trash talk without data and concrete evidence.

It costs me nothing to dig out your violent acts in other countries but...it ain't just worth my time.

Trash =truth that hurts deep ( in Nigerian local dialect ) grin

Please dig up atleast 5 of those stories ,you're here arguing with me so clearly you have the time grin. Just 5

Ok atleast 3 stories of SA involved in violence in other countries grin grin
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by TMKsouth: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Albertone:

You should be hanged by the balls!

LOL! That's the sort of response u get when u assume I take part in xenophobic lynchings.
Re: 8 killed in 2 days as Vikings and Black Axee push war to South Africa - VIDEO by HitSong: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Edyice:

I know someone like hitsong ( mofo) will be among them

Hitsong hope you're not into cultism

Make them no go kill you throway for bush

This retârd troll.
I guess you've not taken medication today undecided

(1) (Reply)

Senator Omisore Holds A Fake Masters Degree / Photos Of A Girl That Made Away With My Friend 350, 000 Naira / Popular Anambra Money Ritual Shutdown Prophet Odumeje AKA Indaboski Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.