Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

"I Need You To Run Right Back To Me, Kimberly" Kanye West Begs Kim In New Song. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Need You To Run Right Back To Me, Kimberly" Kanye West Begs Kim In New Song. (273 Views)

"I Need You To Run Right Back To Me, Kimberly" Kanye West Begs Kim In New Song. / I Need You To Run Right Back To Me, Kimberly – Kanye West Begs Kim Kardashian / Emotional Kylie Leaves Kim In Tears As She Begs Her Family To Not 'bully' Jordyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Need You To Run Right Back To Me, Kimberly" Kanye West Begs Kim In New Song. by Ninhogreat22: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
"I need you to run right back to me, Kimberly" Kanye West begs Kim in new song.

The rapper added Kim's name in the song to make it clear who he's singing to. Watch video below and subscribe for more interesting update

https://youtube.com/shorts/E1z8Crtjj2g?feature=share

(1) (Reply)

Singer Ckay Blasted For Liking A “hate Tweet” About Wizkid / Eniola Badmus Explains How She Lost 33kg Body Weight / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.