Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most (2129 Views)

God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Bonavi: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
The north has been feeding the nation in agriculture and there is room for for improvement as regards exportation and there is discovery of oil in some parts of north
Niger delta has been feeding the country with the oil.
Southeast has massive oil deposits in three of their five states - Imo, Abia & Anambra and in commerce they have been the heartbeat of Nigeria.
Apart from little oil deposit in Ondo I ve been researching on any other contribution of the southwest to this Nigerian project

7 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Arda1000(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Apart from little oil deposit in Ondo I ve been researching on any other contribution of the southwest to this Nigerian project[/quote]
They contribute skull mining and Yahoo yahoo coupled with fake media news.
BTW the oil in Ondo is from the Ijaw speaking part wrongfully seceded to Ondo state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Arda1000:

Apart from little oil deposit in Ondo I ve been researching on any other contribution of the southwest to this Nigerian project
They contribute skull mining and Yahoo yahoo coupled with fake media news.
BTW the oil in Ondo is from the Ijaw speaking part wrongfully seceded to Ondo state

Haaaa, It's a very big problem o

Southwest make una come defend unaself.

6 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ungrateful and Arrogant Parasites.

Dem no even get shame grin

They will tell you they are the richest and their region is the best... But all stats do prove them wrong grin

If not for Boko Haram wahala in the North East, the North East Geopolitical Region would have been far better than the South East

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by forgiveness: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bonavi:
The north has been feeding the nation in agriculture and there is room for for improvement as regards exportation and there is discovery of oil in some parts of north
Southeast has massive oil deposits in three of their five states - Imo, Abia & Anambra and in commerce they have been the heartbeat of Nigeria.

I think the little oil in Ondo State is more than the oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra states combined. I may be wrong oooo but prove me wrong. grin

For your information, Lagos State is an oil producing state while Ogun State will soon be included as an oil producing state by the Senate. grin

I know your aim is just to cause disaffection between SW and SE but you have failed woefully. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by alanto: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
forgiveness:

I think the little oil in Ondo State is more than the oil in Imo, Abia and Anambra states combined. I may be wrong oooo but prove me wrong. grin

For your information, Lagos State is an oil producing state while Ogun State will soon be included as an oil producing state by the Senate. grin

I know your aim is just to cause disaffection between SW and SE but you have failed woefully. grin
I wish to agree with you but that guy is a hateful Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by McLizbae: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lols... OP no do any research! Infact na from psychiatric hospital him dey dey type this rubbish on one of him attendant's phone.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Cjrane2: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bonavi:

Lol...Op is fulani.

One wonders why its so easy to get southerners to fight grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by juman(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Igbos are the unity beggars.
They beg and even try to force South South to join them in their imaginary biafra.

5 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Tinubuadvocate: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
God please divide this country by all means and let see who will suffer.

8 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by gidgiddy: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bonavi:

Bro, before Lord Lugard came to create Nigeria, everyone survived. Everybody can survive without Nigeria

Nobody needs Nigeria the most

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by conductor20000: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Dem no even get shame

They will tell you they are the richest and their region is the best... But all stats do prove them wrong

If not for Boko Haram wahala in the North East, the North East Geopolitical Region would have been far better than the South East
So even with your oluwole Toronto manufacturered stomach IGR, why are your people in Awka, slamming their forehead on Obiano's concrete Flyover begging the same Igbos for yoonity? cheesy

Go back to Osobo and practice Oduduwa Republic with your skull mining brothers. Leave Igbos who don't generate anything to stay on their own cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by SmartPolician: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Bro, before Lord Lugard came to create Nigeria, everyone survived. Everybody can survive without Nigeria

Nigeria's North needs Nigeria the most because their population growth rate is alarmingly worrying. If I have 3 kids and you have 30, you will need a lot of resources to take care of them.

The Northern males need to stop marrying many wives and having lots of kids that will eventually end up in the street as beggers. It's even worse that their beggars form association and they don't see it as a problem.

Now, insecurity is sweeping across the region and these beggers have become a burden to the rest of the country.

3 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by thatigboman1: 3:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Bonavi:
there is no oil in ondo. What have is bitumen, which belongs to the ijaw speaking part of ondo.
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by thatigboman1: 3:39am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Dem no even get shame grin

They will tell you they are the richest and their region is the best... But all stats do prove them wrong grin

keep crying.
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by thatigboman1: 3:43am On Dec 11, 2021
forgiveness:

there is no affection between SE and SW, so no way the OP will create disaffection between the 2.
There is no oil in ondo, only little bitumen. Lagos is no man's land, a standalone region, has never and will never be in SW. Ogun will never have oil till thy kingdom come.
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by thatigboman1: 3:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
God please divide this country by all means and let see who will suffer.
spewing rubbish as always.
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2021
thatigboman1:
there is no affection between SE and SW, so no way the OP will create disaffection between the 2.
There is no oil in ondo, only little bitumen. Lagos is no man's land, a standalone region, has never and will never be in SW. Ogun will never have oil till thy kingdom come.

Lol. You Igbos and self-delusions predicated on inferiority complex and hate you feel for the Yorubas.

Are you not ashamed to make the ridiculous claims you do online whereas reality always makes a fool of you guys? You are mentioning Ogun state that has left behind all SE States combined?

Mumu olodo still talking about oil that will be obsolete in 20 years max. Next minute they will brag they are all Einsteins. Lol.

Below is official stats for first quarter of 2021 not hundred years in the past that you shameless irritants love dweling in.

Look at how pathetically you Igbos are doing yet you come online to lie so you feel good about yourselves and your worthless region you are deserting in droves daily.

Look at the image showing 2021 statistics of IGR per population with Igbos pathetically only slightly better off than the North East and North West. Una no dey shame at all.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/11/16/top-states-in-nigeria-with-highest-igr-per-population-in-h1-2021/?amp=1

Lagos, Abuja, and Ogun State led the list of states in Nigeria with the highest internally generated revenue per population in the first half of 2021. This is according to analysis carried out by Nairalytics, the research arm of Nairametrics.

Southwest dwarfed other regions
The Southwestern region of the country boasts of the highest IGR per population with aggregate revenue of N385.41 billion, resulting in an N8,575 IGR per population. The region grew its revenue by 37.3% compared to N6,243 recorded in the corresponding period of 2020.

South-South region followed with an average of N4,626.99 revenue per individual, having recorded an 8.8% increase from N4,253 recorded in the previous year, closely followed by North Central with N3,745.83.

While the southwest region dwarfed other areas, the list of top 10 states with the highest IGR per population spreads across the South-West, North-Central, and South-South regions.

4 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2021
thatigboman1:

Lol. See below and weep. Reality and not the ethno-sexual fantasies your brain cooks up for you to ejaculate to.

Ondo is not the mate of any SE State in natural endowment - whether human, geographical or material resources.

You people should worry about your barren region more instead of obsessing with others.

Yoruba land can and will gain more focused and more effective leadership that will harness all her potentials better because that is how Yorubas will inevitably evolve while you Igbos will continue regressing because of the character flaws you show online daily and 24/7.

Meanwhile what is there to harness in the barren SE full of the most envious, violent, intolerant, hostile and hateful people in Nigeria and perhaps the world?

A stone cannot give water same as the cursed and barren SE cannot suddenly become verdant and cannot magic material endowment or sophisticated, tolerant and productive citizenry out of thin air.

https://www.marylandsisterstates.org/about-ondo-state-nigeria/

Business opportunities

Ondo state is one of the oil producing states in Nigeria, it has the 2nd largest bitumen deposits in the world. Also, it has one of the largest natural gas deposits in the world.

Other mineral raw materials available in the state include: Granite, Marble, Gold, Gemstone, Clay, Diorite, and Lignite. Upon completion of the Olokola free trade zone, Ondo state will boast of the largest deep sea port in West Africa.

Ondo state, is endowed with abundant natural resources in agriculture and forestry. The State is the largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria. Other agro raw materials available in commercial quantity throughout the state are: Maize, Yam, Plantain, Kola nut, Coffee, Coconut, Vegetables, Timber, Banana, Rice, Cotton, Piggery, Cassava, Fish, Palm oil and Rubber.

Culture and Tourism
Ondo state has a very rich cultural heritage, with an enviable traditional institutions. It is a tourist haven with the best tourist attractions in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Bonavi:

My people, help me judge the illiteracy and ignorance of the Igboman plus the self-destructive, offensive and very irritating hate he has for others that led to this ignorant thread.

Bragging of "massive" oil deposits in Imo, Abia and Anambra that is not here nor there today in 2021?

"Commercial heartbeat" of Nigeria that only produces wealth which is hidden, unquantifiable, not taxable and has zero impact on the infrastructure, progress and relative importance of the SE to Nigeria?

Meanwhile Ondo that has "little oil deposit" is officially 5th biggest oil producing State in Nigeria today.

Any doubt why Igbos are now viewed as the people dancing naked, with unsightly bodies, in the village square yet they brag believing they are wearing the most magnificent robe the human eyes has ever seen?

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria/

Full list of Oil producing States in Nigeria (2021)

5 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by tollyboy5(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Haaaa, It's a very big problem o

Southwest make una come defend unaself.
Natural resources don't determine wealth Alone. Keep counting natural resources next year you'll be exporting milled rice from Lagos to other Nigeria state.
And you'll depend on Lagos refinery for petroleum lol

3 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by tollyboy5(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2021
thatigboman1:
lol you're telling me my state is no mans land lol.
So your own state is someone's land bah?
If you can point to my state as no mans land then we can send missile to your state to claim part of it also

4 Likes

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Biafrarep(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Nna, unu zukwanuike!
I know those guys started these attacks on Igbos first, and we responded in equal measure, but I think it's high time we stopped.

I've already reduced stopped my own onslaughts for now. So, please my people, let's sheath our verbal swords for now and allow a truce.

You guys are on overdrive but please, there is no need to continue, at least for now maybe they too must have learnt their lessons and would desist from further attacks on Igbos.
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by waldigit: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

: cheesy
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Biafrarep(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2021
juman:
Igbos are the unity beggars.
They beg and even try to force South South to join them in their imaginary biafra.

You see why you don't have sense? How can Igbos be trying to force SS according to you, when Igbos constitute the largest ethnic group in the same SS?

SMH!
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Justmesagi: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. You Igbos and self-delusions predicated on inferiority complex and hate you feel for the Yorubas.

Are you not ashamed to make the ridiculous claims you do online whereas reality always makes a fool of you guys? You are mentioning Ogun state that has left behind all SE States combined?

Mumu olodo still talking about oil that will be obsolete in 20 years max. Next minute they will brag they are all Einsteins. Lol.

Below is official stats for first quarter of 2021 not hundred years in the past that you shameless irritants love dweling in.

Look at how pathetically you Igbos are doing yet you come online to lie so you feel good about yourselves and your worthless region you are deserting in droves daily.

Look at the image showing 2021 statistics of IGR per population with Igbos pathetically only slightly better off than the North East and North West. Una no dey shame at all.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/11/16/top-states-in-nigeria-with-highest-igr-per-population-in-h1-2021/?amp=1

Baba stop crying. Ogun and Lagos people are not even real Yorubas. They aren't considered Yoruba by us Yorubas. So why carry the matter for head?

Virtually all tribes(Egba, ewori, egun, ajebu, abeokuta ) in Lagos is also in Ogun also and they are not Yoruba.
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Justmesagi: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. See below and weep. Reality and not the ethno-sexual fantasies your brain cooks up for you to ejaculate to.

Ondo is not the mate of any SE State in natural endowment - whether human, geographical or material resources.

You people should worry about your barren region more instead of obsessing with others.

Yoruba land can and will gain better leadership that will harness all her potentials better because that is how Yorubas will inevitably evolve while you Igbos will continue regressing because of the character flaws you show online daily and 24/7.

Meanwhile what is there to harness in the barren SE full of the most envious, violent, intolerant, hostile and hateful people in Nigeria and perhaps the world?

A stone cannot give water same as the cursed and barren SE cannot suddenly become verdant and cannot magic material endowment or sophisticated, tolerant and productive citizenry out of thin air.

https://www.marylandsisterstates.org/about-ondo-state-nigeria/

My guy, South east no be Ondo mate for human resources oo especially Anambra. So no disgrace us here abeg.
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2021
tollyboy5:

Natural resources don't determine wealth Alone. Keep counting natural resources next year you'll be exporting milled rice from Lagos to other Nigeria state.
And you'll depend on Lagos refinery for petroleum lol

Okwu nkasiobi gringringrin
Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Gbagura: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Justmesagi:
Baba stop crying. Ogun and Lagos people are not even real Yorubas. They aren't considered Yoruba by us Yorubas. So why carry the matter for head?

Virtually all tribes(Egba, ewori, egun, ajebu, abeokuta ) in Lagos is also in Ogun also and they are not Yoruba.
weere said 'ewori', 'ajebu'. Is that even how they are pronounced? So if egba and ijebu aren't Yoruba then what are they? No matter how hard you try, you will continue to be 4th class citizens.

This ibo people are losers yesterday, today and tomorrow. People that practice Osu caste system looking for who to divide. Yeye people grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribe That Need Nigeria Unity The Most by Gbagura: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Biafrarep:
Nna, unu zukwanuike!
I know those guys started these attacks on Igbos first, and we responded in equal measure, but I think it's high time we stopped.

I've already reduced stopped my own onslaughts for now. So, please my people, let's sheath our verbal swords for now and allow a truce.

You guys are on overdrive but please, there is no need to continue, at least for now maybe they too must have learnt their lessons and would desist from further attacks on Igbos.
Whether you stop or not, you've got no attack on us. Not even when you keep coming over to our region. You can only have anything on us if we relocate to your region.

Take that to the bank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks Identifies Arrested ESN Canibals - VIDEO / Photo Of RTD. MG Abel Umahi, Gov. Umahi's Elder Brother, Supporting Peter Obi / BREAKING: Peter Obi Hints On Stepping Down For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.