Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts (22594 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts / Pastor Hit Church Member With Plastic Chairs To Conduct Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Foreverdope: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
A video which captured some pastors flogging congregants with belts in a supposed deliverance service has surfaced online

As seen in the video, some congregants both male and female were lying on the alter, as four clergymen on robes flogged each of them with belts

The identity of the church is yet unknown but various people who have watched the video, have condemned the deliverance act

Most of them unanimously agreed that the act of flogging members with belts was demeaning and nothing related to Christianity

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPI8xk8uxPM

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Baawaa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
May God deliver that pastor,because he really need deliverance

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Foreverdope: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Even the Radical Prophet, The Lion Himself no do reach these ones

73 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Golan007: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
I'm sure they no longer have any evil spirit troubling them after the wiping.

grin

13 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by bestower: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
But God why are some people you created have to devalue your existence? Why are some people so stupid and cannot think for once? Do these people have what they BRAIN?....oh no,stupidity of the highest order....Wish I can lay my hands on this so called pastor...they will keep him.inside ICU for the remainder of this year....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by duro4chang(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why not koboko or blala.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
I blame the ignorant people who believe in "pastors"..if serving God dey hungry you follow am talk from your house cos e no compulsory say you go church make one blockhead come dey wipe you belt..
You see why people no dey go church?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Prosperous111(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
End time pastor grin

I Dey expect pastor Riotousness to explain shocked

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Emuel: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oow my God whats...this...look at the people that made themselves like animals before their fellow human being. Am not suprised when some people say some people are animals. Anywhere they should take or bear the pains becaused they behaved like animals.

6 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by mediainc: 4:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Is this Ghana grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by DoggoneDogg: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Just an Afonja shepherd flogging his sheep for not meeting their weekly targets.

Next!!

13 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by money121(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Set Awon Endtime pastor

And

Endtime members

Plus

Endtime Church

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by BigDawsNet: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Just imagine pastor T. D. Jakes flogging his members like dis grin

Ogun go Kee person wey swear for africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Princeton92(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Trouble in paradise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
I blame the ignorant people who believe in "pastors"..if serving God dey hungry you follow am talk from your house cos e no compulsory say you go church make one blockhead come dey wipe you belt..
You see why people no dey go church?

The problem as you put it aptly is people believing in their pastor's.

When pastor is the one people believe, pastor becomes more and more concerned about looking and maintaining a good image than following God.

Jesus when he was here was not attacking the Pharisees for being religious so to speak ( the same Pharisees were.people who to a large extent played a great role in preserving the Jewish religion at times when it came under threat, plus a Pharisee became Christianity's first main theologian ), but for being religious so that they could look good , to the point of neglecting their standing before God.

Many pastor's today are so concerned about looking the part of a powerful man of God that they forget that in the business of God's work, God is the star and we are just there . He can work without our help,but he chooses us not just to accomplish his work but to also draw closer to him and draw others closer to him.

Not to look good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Deicide: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
You can't blame them. When you are desperate you would do anything and religious leaders take advantage of this. No difference with yahoo yahoo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Sebastine1994(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Death is better than living a life of quiet desperation

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Extremists pastors.
Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Chijeep(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Sir, should we invite this man of god to Aso Rock to flog that cow spirit wey dey for that Manique head

1 Like

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by floss(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Interesting....I guess demons in Nigeria are as foolish as their exorcists... the easiest way of driving demons in Nigeria, that's if they are what people assume they are is living a comfortable life, poverty breeds such mindset, that's what is keeping black nations in captivity, they think it's demons....
Be economic buoyant as a nation and watch that mentality disappear....
I know that some gullible god of men in this forum will quote me....but mind you I no get time to reply.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by BigSarah(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry Indaboski the Liquid metal no do reach this one...

Maybe them no pay tithe, these are definitely the poor people in the church

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by zoedew: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Clearly these ones are not Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Finewarriboy: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by Elzazzi: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry

What sort of nonsense is this angry

I don’t think this happened in Nigeria.
Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don't blame the pastor, i only blame the members who gave their body willingly to the pastor to flog.. #rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by HolyMonks: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Be like say this pastors the use oguma (charms) to tie their members.
This one choke.
Even Jesus no flog him disciples and apostles.
Why you go ever lay hands on me na pliers I go use commot am for you.
Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by WibusJaga: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021

If flogging will reset their brains to default setting, why not? cheesy
Re: Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Religion is the opium of the people - Karl Marx (1818 - 1883)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion Concerning This Type Of Evangelism? / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) / .:: Non-tithers Are Criminals ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.