Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How To Attract Free Traffic To Your Product And Service. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Attract Free Traffic To Your Product And Service. (307 Views)

Firstmonie POS Machine ( Charges Commission And Service) / AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Free Traffic To Your Product And Service. by Ohelay(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
I'm a huge fan of free traffic. Is not that I don't run ads but I love how SEO works. I delayed my gratification. Long time sales funnel is key.

Getting free traffic can be so boring and stressful but if you can analyse your target audience well enough, you would know where they gather and spend more time on those platforms.

I will share some powerful platforms with you that are really great for free traffic.

First one is MEDIUM, Medium is an American online publishing platform where publisher, business people like you gather to share their thought on key topics.

You can leverage on this platform to rank fast on Google search engine.

Just make sure you're contributing. If you don't have a post to share, engage with other peoples' post.

Anything you write on the platform either as your own post or comment would be ranked on Google.

If you want more sales, you need to be on medium.

If you want to network with smart people, you need to be on medium.

There are powerful and smart people on this platform. You just need to identify who you're serving for you not to waste your time jumping around on these platforms.

Another platform I would love to share is Quora.

Quora is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users, either factually or as opinions.

Quora is fantastic and gradually grows.

Nigerians have dominated on the platform.

I was telling a colleague last week that the next big thing to compete with WIKIPEDIA is QUORA.

Because the platform has almost everything Wikipedia has but with more features than Wikipedia and people enjoy spending their time on these platform.

You just have to sign-up, identify your category or industry and be active.

Sometimes I just wonder why people voice out their minds on these platforms.

Just be active and watch how the conversations is going. If you see anyone that might need your product or service jump on their DM.

Another one I would love to share is Nairaland.

Nairaland is loaded with more of Nigerian audience.

If your products or services are mainly for Nigerians, you need to be active on Nairaland.

Just like Quora, people go there to gist, gossip and talk about their private lifes.

But out of their gossip, there is commonsense.

Your job is to understand what the person is going through and see if your product or service can solve his/her problem.

Then you can approach.

There are more and more of these platforms but let me stop here for now.

I will unveil in detail on how to navigate your part on these platforms on Sunday evening 7pm.

Please, don't Miss it.

You can join the SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MASTERY BOOTCAMP WhatsApp group.

There is more to share with you.

Do not miss it

There are rules & regulations guiding these platforms.

I can show you how to escape them and win.

My name is Olamilekan Adeshina.

I show people the secret to making massive sales leveraging social media marketing.

MD/CEO, OHELAY TECHNOLOGY
BN: 3302325

We are the only expert you need to expand your marketing reach & your profit margin. 

Our Service covers:
°Social media management & training |
°Website design |
°Graphics design & video editing|

www.ohelay.com

Till I show up for you again.

Live your best life.

Thank you.

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lions & Leopards: Why Africa Is Plagued With Underdevelopment / USA Used Iphone 7 Plus 128 Gig For 90k / A Bollard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.