Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan (28194 Views)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Davido Entertains Fans With Snacks And Chicken At His Concert In Eko Atlantic. / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by uptownemmygee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Afobaje001:
In all thy gettings, get wisdom and get money too

Check my siggy if you are tired of losing money to data on WhatsApp

It takes wisdom to have money
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Furcko: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hehe uniport girls go Don hear am for this guy hand
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Furcko: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
odinson1:
Uniport wey Ashawos full remain grin grin

The kind Toto wey this guy man go collect before he comot ehnnn.

I'm a Uniport student so I'd know cheesy
were you present?
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Tonyadie(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
This man dey ball everyday.... Abeg baba God bless me too make I d ball like RMD
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by migeoart(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Increase your volume
Ebubechuwku:
People will celebrate you, when you have money, so in all your doings, make sure you get money.... grin grin grin
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Flo36: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
A unique uniport student can't post this rubbish. Reset your brain pleasepost=108402836]Uniport wey Ashawos full remain grin grin

The kind Toto wey this guy man go collect before he comot ehnnn.

I'm a Uniport student so I'd know cheesy[/quote]
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Ebubechuwku(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
migeoart:
Increase your volume

Make I loud am grin grin grin

Look for money and not emotion grin grin grin

Invest money and don't invest in emotions.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by soulfood(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Do you have a YouTube channel? Do you know about YouTube policies? I don't think so cause if you do you will know OP understands what he is doing. Are you in charge of his back end to know who is skipping videos or not. You made so many assumptions based on permutations that you have no values for. People are always quick to judge what they wish they could become. Show us your channel which is being ran with these your coaching advise and not just running of mouth like it's cholera stung.
deepwater:

OP please work on your commentary skills
it makes people skip half of the video which inturns affect your viewers ratings.
allow your viewers to watch you clip in full - it means a lot for your youtube channel
there is no need for voicing over a clip that would be replayed again in the next 30 secs....so y not jump to the next 30 sec instead?
what u can do is to make a presentation of the clip (like a news caster) without playing the clip. the clip should be played after your presentation if you must have a presentation.
BTW this is a tabloid, amebo things, nobody cares about the presentation, just drop it as e dey hot.

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Timblaze(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
People will celebrate you, when you have money, so in all your doings, make sure you get money.... grin grin grin
Fact...
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Chiden(f): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Daddy Daddy smiley
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by wallrichy: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
You must be an old donkey to have remembered that news so well. You really nailed it there....May Ellen Ezekiel, the publisher of classique magazines that time and was the boss of Dele Momodu etc....we are both old donkeys my brother...

soulfood:
RMD and MEE - Mary Ellen Ezekiel that year. He was labelled a gold digger for marrying an older woman. The news back then was that she died due to complications from fibroid while attempting to get pregnant with his child.

1 Like

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by BruncleZuma: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
deepwater:

it makes people skip half of the video which inturns affect your viewers ratings.
allow your viewers to watch you clip in full - it means a lot for your youtube channel
there is no need for voicing over a clip that would be replayed again in the next 30 secs....so y not jump to the next 30 sec instead?
what u can do is to make a presentation of the clip (like a news caster) without playing the clip. the clip should be played after your presentation if you must have a presentation.
BTW this is a tabloid, amebo things, nobody cares about the presentation, just drop it as e dey hot.

No difference between such channels and the DM for price crowd...one and the same.

1 Like

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by jawalis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
soulfood:
RMD and MEE - Mary Ellen Ezekiel that year. He was labelled a gold digger for marrying an older woman. The news back then was that she died due to complications from fibroid while attempting to get pregnant with his child.
Who ask you. How is it related to the story ?
Learn to keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by soulfood(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
I remembered well cause my parents loved MEE and were so angry and sad when she died. There was this anger against RMD by the general public like he shot her in the head.
wallrichy:
You must be an old donkey to have remembered that news so well. You really nailed it there....May Ellen Ezekiel, the publisher of classique magazines that time and was the boss of Dele Momodu etc....we are both old donkeys my brother...

1 Like

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by soulfood(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who collect your coke?
jawalis:

Who ask you. How is it related to the story ?
Learn to keep your mouth shut.
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Mcslize: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
deepwater:

He wan show us his big voice na.

1 Like

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Bamzyriches451: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Damn
I so much love this man..
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by BunmiBie: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
The man wey sabi
The man wey no wan old
The man wey know what's up and get vibes...
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Oyin2212(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
deepwater:

Thank you for correcting the guy. I pray he listens. Nobody want to hear his voice.

1 Like

Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Realestatevixen: 1:11am On Dec 12, 2021
soulfood:

Its May Ellen Ezekiel. Not Mary.
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Chibuezem(m): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Afobaje001:

Yes indeed and it is only wisdom that can reveal to you how to monetize the most used social platform in Nigeria which is WhatsApp. If you care to know how, check my siggy
what's siggy
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by onadana: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2021
soulfood:

They had a child together if my memory serves me right.
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by shegz24(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2021
Apt!

Ebubechuwku:
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by ogeenanthony(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria idris elba
Re: RMD Entertains Uniport Students, Dances To Bloody Samaritan by Chibuezem(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Afobaje001:

My siggy means my signature.. if you want to monetize your WhatsApp, contact me through the number on my signature
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son / Nina Ivy Slays In Red Swimsuits, Says Smell The Sea / Photos: Super Eagles Player Ejike Uzoenyi Weds in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.