Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This (1172 Views)

Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Tover: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
. Some days ago I noticed that one of my boilers not eating but drinking only water Lot of water, more than 5 days, more water but less food so i decided to slaughter it but to my surprise, i saw this in her stomach.. It smells like a cooked meat, looks like fat but not fat, What is that and hope the hen is eatable... Is that a diseases? and hw can i prevent it or cure it

Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nyama and you use bare hand hold am yuck

Ok I get
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Tover: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
PlugKhalifa:
Nyama and you use bare hand hold am yuck

Ok I get

What is nyama.. If i Dont hold it with my hands wat should i hold it with... I saw it inside the boilers chicken i slaughter

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Abfinest007(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Chicken when u don chop you come dey show us wati dey inside the chicken belly
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Healthrelatedjo: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Wow,this is my first time of seeing this.Me self don try for raising chicken but this is my very first tym of seeing this...Bro I'll advice u not to eat that chicken.
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Tover: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Wow,this is my first time of seeing this.Me self don try for raising chicken but this is my very first tym of seeing this...Bro I'll advice u not to eat that chicken.

I am so confused
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Attit: 3:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Tover:

What is nyama.. If i Dont hold it with my hands wat should i hold it with... I saw it inside the boilers chicken i slaughter
Na wa ooo. You carried out an unprofessional autopsy with your bare hands having the clue something was wrong with your chicken. You saw something strange, and you still used your bare hands to pick it while snapping this picture. Wow! Yet, you live in this era of Covid-19. Someone corrected you, and you still dont get it. Just be careful so that while looking for what you will eat, you dont meet what will eat you. Go get a pair of gloves next time. It's not costly. And always have antiseptic liquid like dettol around. You may not even wash your hands before using the same hand to eat amala, eba, or fufu.

Goodluck!
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Tover: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Attit:

Na wa ooo. You carried out an unprofessional autopsy with your bare hands having the clue something was wrong with your chicken. You saw something strange, and you still used your bare hands to pick it while snapping this picture. Wow! Yet, you live in this era of Covid-19. Someone corrected you, and you still dont get it. Just be careful so that while looking for what you will eat, you dont meet what will eat you. Go get a pair of gloves next time. It's not costly. And always have antiseptic liquid like dettol around. You may not even wash your hands before using the same hand to eat amala, eba, or fufu.

Goodluck!

Lol... Thanks 4 d advise but i don't think your hands are more clean then my own, so i must wear gloves when ever i want to slaughter a chicken that i want to eat.. Guy u cant give what you don't have.
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Attit: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Tover:

Lol... Thanks 4 d advise but i don't think your hands are more clean then my own, so i must wear gloves when ever i want to slaughter a chicken that i want to eat.. Guy u cant give what you don't have.
You mean you still dont understand the reason you are advised to wear gloves, and you are still mentioning bare hands? You dont see even chefs wearing gloves? You dont see surgeons wear gloves after washing their hands with powerful antiseptics? You haven't been to a standard slaughter house where they first take their baths, wash well with antiseptics, then, they wear nylons materials to cover their body, but they still wear strong gloves? So, you think their hands aren't clean? I guess, it's local people you buy mear from where they even talk while cutting your meat, and spit on the meat....lol.

Mehn! What have we done to deserve the kind of people in Africa? Is it that the physical structure of the brain of people living abroad is different from those here?

This is serious. And this one is still saying it with pride.... grin lol.

This is so funny. Mehn! Illiteracy is a real disease. Lol. Guess what? He will still return. Hahahaha. OMG. I like it when people feel they know it, but they show how fo.olish they are. Later they wonder why people avoid them. cheesy

Guy, make I use this one cruise a little bit more. Come on. Reply me .... let's do it. grin Those who know it...let's trouble this one more. Please ooo, Mr...clean.... tell us more. grin

And you saw something strange in the chicken which you dont know what it was, and you went ahead to eat the chicken. But you are very clean. grin Oh Christ. And you boastfully narrated it well here. grin This is funny. And after eating, you are asking what the thing is. grin grin Hunger bad. Walahi. grin

Your hands are neat... yeah..... grin post the pictures .... grin.. honestly, foo.lish people are so many in this Nigeria. grin
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Attit:

You mean you still dont understand the reason you are advised to wear gloves, and you are still mentioning bare hands? You dont see even chefs wearing gloves? You dont see surgeons wear gloves after washing their hands with powerful antiseptics? You haven't been to a standard slaughter house where they first take their baths, wash well with antiseptics, then, they wear nylons materials to cover their body, but they still wear strong gloves? So, you think their hands aren't clean? I guess, it's local people you buy mear from where they even talk while cutting your meat, and spit on the meat....lol.

Mehn! What have we done to deserve the kind of people in Africa? Is it that the physical structure of the brain of people living abroad is different from those here?

This is serious. And this one is still saying it with pride.... grin lol.

This is so funny. Mehn! Illiteracy is a real disease. Lol. Guess what? He will still return. Hahahaha. OMG. I like it when people feel they know it, but they show how fo.olish they are. Later they wonder why people avoid them. cheesy

Guy, make I use this one cruise a little bit more. Come on. Reply me .... let's do it. grin Those who know it...let's trouble this one more. Please ooo, Mr...clean.... tell us more. grin

And you saw something strange in the chicken which you dont know what it was, and you went ahead to eat the chicken. But you are very clean. grin Oh Christ. And you boastfully narrated it well here. grin This is funny. And after eating, you are asking what the thing is. grin grin Hunger bad. Walahi. grin

Your hands are neat... yeah..... grin post the pictures .... grin.. honestly, foo.lish people are so many in this Nigeria. grin

You talk too much for a man. He slaughtered and cooked/boiled it before taking the pic!! Can't you comment without insulting someone? Those chicken you eat at the restaurant, how sure are you they never had this disease. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Attit: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ninisun:

You talk too much for a man. He slaughtered and cooked/boiled it before taking the pic!! Can't you comment without insulting someone? Those chicken you eat at the restaurant, how sure are you they never had this disease. Mtchew

In all my comments, so its only insult only you see. You dey beef me?

Alright...I will explain to you. The pair of gloves is not meant to cover his hand from infecting the chicken just like surgeons; rather, its vice versa. The pair of gloves is meant to protect him from getting infection from the chicken. Same with surgeons.

So, someone told him that he used his bare hands to pick up the thing (he picked up a disease with bare hands grin). And he insulted the person who corrected him. I hope you saw it there before judging.. oh...I guess you dey beef me...lol. But A no send you. Lol. And then, I came to put him in his place ...so he doesnt know the person said that to protect him from diseases? And you also did not still get it? No common sense?

And you too missed it. Wow!!! Your argument is that he cooked the chicken. Who cares about the chicken at that time? Chicken cooked are already sterilized. But he used bare hands to hold a potential disease carrier and he was told, and still arguing. Yet, you defended him in your wisdom that he was insulted. Oh nope. He should be applauded. Lol.

I swear, with what you too wrote you deserve a dirty slap. It's only a slap that can make you think well. So, you mean you don't know? The slap is not to insult you, but to protect you. Yes, illiteracy is a disease. Look at how you too would have injured yourself. This is how you spread diseases. Lol. Na waooo!

Yes, I am telling you. There are many nasty things that adults do here, and only insults and slaps are what they deserve. You deserve one too. In fact, you are right that I talk, but the right thing is a dirty slap. grin If you were under me, do you think I would say anything to you. Na dirty slap straight. Direct "banger" slap. Your brain will reset instantly, and never will you do such mistake. You carried out autopsy with no gloves.....hahaha....See eh... wicked slap you will get. No talk. Straight up! After the slap, I would sit you down and lecture you. And I trust na....you would just kneel down and thank me for the slap. grin autopsy without wearing gloves... grin

Very funny how they both think i was insulting him that his hands were not clean. Who cares about that?

A nursery school kid can easily tell you that people who work in slaughter house wear nylon on their body to protect themselves from direct infection from animals' blood. If the animal is infected, and the butcher allows the animal's blood to get in contact with an open wound, that's direct infection. And its common to have any cut in the hands. Lol. Wear gloves...always wear gloves. It's not about his hand his clean na. Use your head... I think a primary school kid knows this. But funny, you think we are saying he is dirty for not covering his hand.

So, dont you think you deserve a slap too? Be honest with yourself. grin

Education is important. Common sense is "importanter". grin

Another correction... you write too much.... not you talk too much. Ok?
Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Attit:

In all my comments, so its only insult only you see. You dey beef me?

Alright...I will explain to you. The pair of gloves is not meant to cover his hand from infecting the chicken just like surgeons; rather, its vice versa. The pair of gloves is meant to protect him from getting infection from the chicken. Same with surgeons.

So, someone told him that he used his bare hands to pick up the thing (he picked up a disease with bare hands grin). And he insulted the person who corrected him. I hope you saw it there before judging.. oh...I guess you dey beef me...lol. But A no send you. Lol. And then, I came to put him in his place ...so he doesnt know the person said that to protect him from diseases? And you also did not still get it? No common sense?

And you too missed it. Wow!!! Your argument is that he cooked the chicken. Who cares about the chicken at that time? Chicken cooked are already sterilized. But he used bare hands to hold a potential disease carrier and he was told, and still arguing. Yet, you defended him in your wisdom that he was insulted. Oh nope. He should be applauded. Lol.

I swear, with what you too wrote you deserve a dirty slap. It's only a slap that can make you think well. So, you mean you don't know? The slap is not to insult you, but to protect you. Yes, illiteracy is a disease. Look at how you too would have injured yourself. This is how you spread diseases. Lol. Na waooo!

Yes, I am telling you. There are many nasty things that adults do here, and only insults and slaps are what they deserve. You deserve one too. In fact, you are right that I talk, but the right thing is a dirty slap. grin If you were under me, do you think I would say anything to you. Na dirty slap straight. Direct "banger" slap. Your brain will reset instantly, and never will you do such mistake. You carried out autopsy with no gloves.....hahaha....See eh... wicked slap you will get. No talk. Straight up! After the slap, I would sit you down and lecture you. And I trust na....you would just kneel down and thank me for the slap. grin autopsy without wearing gloves... grin

Very funny how they both think i was insulting him that his hands were not clean. Who cares about that?

A nursery school kid can easily tell you that people who work in slaughter house wear nylon on their body to protect themselves from direct infection from animals' blood. If the animal is infected, and the butcher allows the animal's blood to get in contact with an open wound, that's direct infection. And its common to have any cut in the hands. Lol. Wear gloves...always wear gloves. It's not about his hand his clean na. Use your head... I think a primary school kid knows this. But funny, you think we are saying he is dirty for not covering his hand.

So, dont you think you deserve a slap too? Be honest with yourself. grin

Education is important. Common sense is "importanter". grin

Another correction... you write too much.... not you talk too much. Ok?

Just imagine the long senseless comment you wrote, I neva read any sentence like seriously. Totally nonsensical, learn to talk less...jeeez
You really need to grow up and get busy! You must be a talkative from your comments. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Diseases Or Virus Is This by bigcee(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Ninisun:

Just imagine the long senseless comment you wrote, I neva read any sentence like seriously. Totally nonsensical, learn to talk less...jeeez
You really need to grow up and get busy! You must be a talkative from your comments. Tufia
You spoke my mind. Indeed he talks too much.

(1) (Reply)

800birds Broiler House On 4 And Half Plots Of Land For Sale / Give Catfish Farming A Serious Tought Its Realy A Money Making Business / Can You Supply Us Palm kernel In Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.