Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? (328 Views)

BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by Emperormartin(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
What was the first thing you saw on tv as a child and what was the impression it left on you

For me the first thing I saw as a child was a football match between Brazil and Scotland in France 98 World Cup. And the lasting expression it had on me was that I became an avid football lover…

What’s yours?

1 Like

Re: As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by WoundedLamb: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol... you really expect people to remember the first thing they saw on tv?

3 Likes

Re: As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by DispatcherLagos: 1:03am On Dec 11, 2021
I saw a blue screen that's all

2 Likes

Re: As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by KingZaddy(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2021
How Do You Expect Us To Remember That?

Just Dropped The First Episode Of A Mystery Series "Daughters Of Lilith"
Check Out My Youtube channel, link In Signature.
Re: As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:

And Why Not? undecided

As a little Child, there are Things you can remember!

Don't you remember your First Day in a new School? Or the first time you visited Father Christmas? sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2021
OP
It has to be Probably a USA 1994 World Cup Match..Nigeria was Playing!

Others early picks include
*An American series (Another Life)
*WWE (Those Hulk Hogan and Warrior fights)
*That Michael Jackson's Dolphin Song!
*Mike Okri's Hear your Mama,hear your Papa..
*Jaguar (A very Funny Programme doz days)
*Ukodo (A Comedy series in DBS Warri)..

1 Like

Re: As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by Emperormartin(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
It’s not really hard bro
Re: As A Child What Was The First Thing You Saw On Television? by Emperormartin(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

And Why Not? undecided

As a little Child, there are Things you can remember!

Don't you remember your First Day in a new School? Or the first time you visited Father Christmas? sad smiley
It’s very easy to pick out…

(1) (Reply)

To Decide Her True Love, Girl Slept With 21 Men / What To Watch This Weekend: Netflix’s ‘bridgerton S2,’ ‘atlanta S3,’ ‘halo,’ / Who Is Going To Win Nigerian Idol 2022 Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.