Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! (3080 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2021
I decided to do some midnight washing...

Halfway through, I raised my head and I saw something run under my mum's car..!!!!

I was shocked, then scared... I didn't know what to think, I still don't!

I've read alot of horror stories... I think this could be one... Where I get attacked by the 'Unknown'!

Frightening!

I've abandoned my clothes and I'm in the house! For the record...

All alone... No electricity... No petrol... Just me and what's in the compound...

I think it would have been a man... The result of years of inbreeding... undecided

But I can't presume to know...

I'll keep you updated...!
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by DispatcherLagos: 1:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Are you up to 18? If no, stop watching horror movies

7 Likes

Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
Are you up to 18? If no, stop watching horror movies
I've lured you... I'm so smart! I like horror... smiley

Tell me, why are you still awake?

I'm scared... That's why I'm up... You?
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Negroid001(m): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Prolly a cat or one of those big rats

2 Likes

Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Why person go dey wash clothes by midnight, outside...

3 Likes

Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Nairalandian:
Kinda bored! Was like, 'lemme go wash some clothes'...
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2021
Nairalandian:
Why person go dey wash clothes by midnigiht, outside...
I thought so too... But I'm sticking with my guts... Probably a man... God knows there's a lot of weird sh** going on in my neighbourhood... Crazy sex sounds... I know something bad is brewing... embarassed
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Negroid001(m): 1:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I thought so too... But I'm sticking with my guts... Probably a man... God knows there's a lot of weird sh** going on in my neighbourhood... Crazy sex sounds... I know something bad is brewing... embarassed
Sex sounds ke. Abeg oooo. Sey you can see what you're washing like this?
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
Sex sounds ke. Abeg oooo. Sey you can see what you're washing like this?
I usually don't run away from a fight... But I couldn't help myself... I tried, I know you're a bit disappointed...
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Negroid001(m): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I usually don't run away from a fight... But I couldn't help myself... I tried, I know you're a bit disappointed...
What fight
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
What fight
the psychological fight I had with myself...
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Negroid001(m): 2:43am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
the psychological fight I had with myself...
Oooh. Disappointed ke. You're human. Even thief wey carry gun dey get doubts at times.

2 Likes

Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by ubola: 3:00am On Dec 11, 2021
Op, where's your location?
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Which kind Hollywood story be this one?
Dey there dey speak grammar until the thing come catch you.

I'll suggest you call someone around your neighborhood instead of coming to nairaland where you won't even get the help you need.
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:13am On Dec 11, 2021
That's a two-headed big Black cobra. Trust me
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by oz4real83(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Nairalandian:
na "wash and wear" na grin grin. So that the water will drain off before daybreak grin
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by ElValiente(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Haaaa you don't kill iya gbonkan black cat. O ego leyin ooo. cheesy
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Nairalandian:

A lot of female nairalanders have one mental disorder or the other. Now you see ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Negroid001(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2021
HenryDion:

A lot of female nairalanders have one mental disorder or the other. Now you see ... undecided
Before nko? If not why would they be on nairaland. Na abnormal people full here.
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Theesourcerer: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
an inbred man ?! Jesus cheesy this is hilarious.
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2021
So you played resident evil village,inbreeding reminds me habsburg incest of a royal clan. At what age did you start gaming or reading about ets and super naturals? How much to you know about multi dimensional extra terrestrials?is your blood type rh - or +? I want to know,first I'm attracted to your curiosity tho but you seem to be hungry for the unknown,just in case you want to know more about light language and extra terrestrial stuffs go to facebook and search for the raelian movement and get acquainted,I've been into these for 14 years,I've seen ufos and I've encountered a man from another dimension 1nce in my life and have a witness to that event my neighbour.
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by heniford2: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

Halfway through, I raised my head and I saw something run under my mum's car..!!!!

I've read alot of horror stories... I think this could be one... Where I get attacked by the 'Unknown'!

Frightening!

All alone... No electricity... No petrol... Just me and what's in the compound...

I think it would have been a man... The result of years of inbreeding... undecided

two things going on in your head right know sex and stress you need a friend wink
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Jamsal18(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
I like u express feelings with words, sent u a mail tho...u caught my attention
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by yyba: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op call the police immediately please
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Theesourcerer:
an inbred man ?! Jesus cheesy this is hilarious.
I posted several things last night that I regret...

#remorseful...
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Negroid001(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
heniford2:
two things going on in your head right know sex and stress you need a friend wink
She never know as dey do am.
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Truvelisback(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

Frightening!

So, u don't sleep at night? I hope it's not what i am thinking?

Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by brosom(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op nawao for u o,

Na pussycat be that na grin
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Your dead mum doesn’t have a car, I know your whole family you ugly shit
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Izehi how are you? Long time. How’s popsy? Do you people still stay in Benin?
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Aiel123: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:
Oooh. Disappointed ke. You're human. Even thief wey carry gun dey get doubts at times.
This got me laughing
Re: Something Black And Fluffy Ran Under My Mom's Car Tonight!!! by Theesourcerer: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
I posted several things last night that I regret...

#remorseful...
remorseful about what hun?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install Software Updates For Any Infinix Smartphone Via SD Card -notedwap / Something Special For Your True Love... It's Valentines ❤️ / My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.