Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS (5425 Views)

They stab this innocent man in his throat - Blackaxe PHOTOS / See as they stab stab this boy - Black Axee and Buccaneer cult war PHOTOS / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Black axee and Vikings has pushed their cult war to continue their fight in South Africa. Check previous thread.

These are the PHOTOS sent in so far. Some of their dead bodies the people don't want us to show it.
The one lying with jacket they said they also opened his ear in the video.

Let's see some PHOTOS.

These dead people to see their photos while they were alive. Watch the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGkb-O0_s2I
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2021
Let's see some

1 Like

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Olarewaju89: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Those one just wasted their life for nothing sake. undecided

When they were small, people will be calling them the future of tomorrow. now look at them.

20 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Olarewaju89:

They want to be rugged

6 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by thesicilian: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Shun cultism.

4 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by suffering: 2:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Foolish people taking and losing lives. E no concern me. We have too many idiots alive already.

3 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by ipobarethieves: 3:03am On Dec 11, 2021
cool MkpuruMiri pipu and cultism sad
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Onyenna(m): 3:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Ike gwuru......

5 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Treasure17(m): 4:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Too gory. Sometimes brood on how your actions and inactions can cost you your life especially when it's not a cause worth dying for. Quite unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Imhereagain(f): 4:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Dasparrow ,litmus why do these lazy South Africans hate our hardworkers ? Is it because we work harder than Japanese in Japan? grin grin. Endbuharinow come and see the wickedness of Zulus butchering our hardworkers out of envy grin. Mu2sa2 come and see violence o grin grin. My friend Lesbiconverter Zulus are finishing your people in South Africa come this side and start cursing grin grin. Golan007 this is xenophobia o grin. Geenesko, kazikagesama Bombzy I hope you guys are safe from the war the Zulus have declared on your innocent bloodline grin grin grin grin. Lee99 more body bags are coming to Nigeria,it's a war o grin grin. Evil ,lazy and wicked South Africans are finishing handsome hardworkers grin grin grin. Ablejesus26 I thought it was Fulanis you claimed were a problem of Nigeria, that only them practice barbarism grin.....are these the Fulanis you were talking about ? grin
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Imhereagain(f): 4:47am On Dec 11, 2021
suffering:
Foolish people taking and losing lives. E no concern me. We have too many idiots alive already.

The Unfortunate part is that you export these idiots to our countries and then scream hate when they're dealt with by the streets the only language they seem to understand.
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by benuejosh: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2021
The guys who kill like this, i mean the cultists, na them form part of the significant few were the blame Buhari up and down.
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Wow they look cute.. young boys be killing demselves for supremacy..Cult sweet oo I no go lie you but the end no be here..
Your skin no full you go dey join cult abeg who you wan impress?
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Disclaimer12: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2021
You think u made any sense right ? Those Zimbabwean u killed, they are still Nigerians right? Those Pakistan and Ethiopia shops u burnt belong to Nigerians? Those Mozambique truck drivers u often set ablaze are also Nigerian's , those Somalian who are already fighting back are also Nigerian? Until you know crime has no gender, race or tribe, before you can be taken seriously, for now, enjoy the troll and watch don't run away when those that have time to throw tantrums like u come for u! Oponu ayirada, grin
Imhereagain:

The Unfortunate part is that you export these idiots to our countries and then scream hate when they're dealt with by the streets the only language they seem to understand.

6 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Imhereagain(f): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Disclaimer12:
You think u made any sense right ? Those Zimbabwean u killed, they are still Nigerians right? Those Pakistan and Ethiopia shops u burnt belong to Nigerians? Those Mozambique truck drivers u often set ablaze are also Nigerian's , those Somalian who are already fighting back are also Nigerian? Until you know crime has no gender, race or tribe, before you can be taken seriously, for now, enjoy the troll and watch don't run away when those that have time to throw tantrums like u come for u! Oponu ayirada, grin

LMFAO, I see you're wearing your Nigerian face mask now ,wait till we finish this conversation before you put on your South African one wink.

Every nation has it's own vices ,and one of South African vices is looting when there's chaos or protests. And even as a South African petty trader you know the risks of trading in ghettos,so you avoid vulnerable communities.

Pakistanis ,Ethiopians, Somalis etc invest in such communities knowing the risks, being foreigners they know small businesses should be left to vulnerable members of society,but they still move in to these communities and operate businesses illegally anyways,so they have themselves to blame. South African businesses operate with ease in their countries because South Africans hire locals,pay taxes ( and are protected by their governments) and they don't involve themselves in petty trading and selling expired products. So to avoid the problems they face they should emulate real investors like Dangote and put up legal businesses in the right communities and they will be respected and protected it's that simple. When you go to a country to invest you do research, no? wink

South Africa has weak leadership at the moment and we also have high unemployment rate,so when you're a foreigner coming into this already disastrous situation to compete for scarce resources with the most vulnerable citizens ,do you think you will have peace of mind. Truck driving, cleaning,security etc are not scarce skills,if you want a job in South Africa and want peace ,come with the right skills needed and you will be fine. But if you come in to take jobs ( as a cheap labourer) you will be met with a lot of problems from the poor. Again,this is a choice that these foreigner make knowing what's at stake. We all have dysfunctional governments so running from frying pan to fire in the name of greener pastures is a personal choice and you must take responsibility for it.

Back to Nigerians, you people are always claiming its South Africans who are responsible for the many Nigerian deaths in South Africa, very few actually want to talk about the criminal activities you're involved with that lead to your deaths. This topic is showing the other side ,and that's why there's less commentary but more views grin grin grin. You dont want to own up wink.

Back to you Mr grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cholls(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2021
My brother this is bad
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Imhereagain:

LMFAO, I see you're wearing your Nigerian face mask now ,wait till we finish this conversation before you put on your South African one wink.

Every nation has it's own vices ,and one of South African vices is looting when there's chaos or protests. And even as a South African petty trader you know the risks of trading in ghettos,so you avoid vulnerable communities.

Pakistanis ,Ethiopians, Somalis etc invest in such communities knowing the risks, being foreigners they know small businesses should be left to vulnerable members of society,but they still move in to these communities and operate businesses illegally anyways,so they have themselves to blame. South African businesses operate with ease in their countries because South Africans hire locals,pay taxes ( and are protected by their governments) and they don't involve themselves in petty trading and selling expired products. So to avoid the problems they face they should emulate real investors like Dangote and put up legal businesses in the right communities and they will be respected and protected it's that simple. When you go to a country to invest you do research, no? wink

South Africa has weak leadership at the moment and we also have high unemployment rate,so when you're a foreigner coming into this already disastrous situation to compete for scarce resources with the most vulnerable citizens ,do you think you will have peace of mind. Truck driving, cleaning,security etc are not scarce skills,if you want a job in South Africa and want peace ,come with the right skills needed and you will be fine. But if you come in to take jobs ( as a cheap labourer) you will be met with a lot of problems from the poor. Again,this is a choice that these foreigner make knowing what's at stake. We all have dysfunctional governments so running from frying pan to fire in the name of greener pastures is a personal choice and you must take responsibility for it.

Back to Nigerians, you people are always claiming its South Africans who are responsible for the many Nigerian deaths in South Africa, very few actually want to talk about the criminal activities you're involved with that lead to your deaths. This topic is showing the other side ,and that's why there's less commentary but more views grin grin grin. You dont want to own up wink.

Back to you Mr grin grin

Mr man that is not the question you were asked sir. Stop beating around the bush

1 Like

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Imhereagain(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Mr man that is not the question you were asked sir. Stop beating around the bush

Start answering why your people are exporting evil to other countries, are South Africans hardcore criminals in your society? grin. Imagine having a war by criminal gangs in another country and expecting to be seen as normal beings grin grin. Rubbish grin
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Disclaimer12: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2021
U must really be a clown to think I'll read that long novel u wrote up there! And to think I'll descend low enough to exchange words with u! Some of us are not that jobless
Imhereagain:

Back to you Mr grin grin

2 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Imhereagain(f): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Disclaimer12:
U must really be a clown to think I'll read that long novel u wrote up there! And to think I'll descend low enough to exchange words with u! Some of us are not that jobless

LMFAO,the funny part is that you are the one that qouted me shocked grin,and now I'm the one disturbing your peace ? grin grin grin. What drug are you on dear ?

1 Like

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2021
benuejosh:
The guys who kill like this, i mean the cultists, na them form part of the significant few were the blame Buhari up and down.
your useless state benue is the headquarters of cultism in nigeria

1 Like

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Imhereagain:

Start answering why your people are exporting evil to other countries, are South Africans hardcore criminals in your society? grin. Imagine having a war by criminal gangs in another country and expecting to be seen as normal beings grin grin. Rubbish grin

Oga stay tuned I have a cult war by South Africans I'll post by 12 o clock. Your name is Imhereagain. Stay tuned set your alarm.

2 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Imhereagain(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Oga stay tuned I have a cult war by South Africans I'll post by 12 o clock. Your name is Imhereagain. Stay tuned set your alarm.

LMFAO,I'm no oga though ,but ok grin grin. If the "cult war" by South Africans is taking place in another country by all means please qoute me ,but if South Africans are committing crime in South Africa, then fck you because what South Africans do in SouthAfrica should not concern Nigeriansgrin grin.

2 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Imhereagain:

LMFAO,I'm no oga though ,but ok grin grin. If the "cult war" by South Africans is taking place in another country by all means please qoute me ,but if South Africans are committing crime in South Africa, then fck you because what South Africans do in SouthAfrica should not concern Nigeriansgrin grin.

Just as Disclaimer12 asked u.
"Those Zimbabwean u killed, Those Pakistan and Ethiopia shops u burnt belong to Nigerians? Those Mozambique truck drivers u often set ablaze are also Nigerian's"
I know you will be among the people killing innocent foreigners. And your defense was that it is South African way of life to steal from shops.
What I see u from your statement. You're not against evil. You're against who is doing it because of natural hatred to all foreigners not just Nigerians.

If you check the comment section of all my threads Nigerians are condemning the actions of these cultist. But I'm telling u there is a cult war in South Africa between two gangs instead of u to condemn the action like every other Nigerian condemned the action of fellow citizens. U said it is ok since it is from your people.

Now below are two threads of South African arrested in Nigeria. But when last did u see Nigerians killing south Africans?

https://www.nairaland.com/2683004/south-african-based-nigerian-arrested-3.9kg
https://www.nairaland.com/3202303/south-african-based-evangelist-arrested-cocaine
https://www.nairaland.com/2640082/ndlea-arrests-south-african-based-nigerian

Etc.

Boss condemn evil regardless of the color of the skin doing it.

And u might say the dates are far mind u not everything the news carry. My last visit to the prisons in Port Harcourt I saw South Africans.
As am talking to u. All the cult wars I've been reporting do u know no time it has ever made front page. And the news had never carried my report. Despite we call names, we show pictures and videos we visit the scenes live and direct.

And the incidents are over 50 not one is carried by the news.

4 Likes

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Imhereagain(f): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Just as Disclaimer12 asked u.
"Those Zimbabwean u killed, Those Pakistan and Ethiopia shops u burnt belong to Nigerians? Those Mozambique truck drivers u often set ablaze are also Nigerian's"
I know you will be among the people killing innocent foreigners. And your defense was that it is South African way of life to steal from shops.
What I see u from your statement. You're not against evil. You're against who is doing it because of natural hatred to all foreigners not just Nigerians.

If you check the comment section of all my threads Nigerians are condemning the actions of these cultist. But I'm telling u there is a cult war in South Africa between two gangs instead of u to condemn the action like every other Nigerian condemned the action of fellow citizens. U said it is ok since it is from your people.

Now below are two threads of South African arrested in Nigeria. But when last did u see Nigerians killing south Africans?

https://www.nairaland.com/2683004/south-african-based-nigerian-arrested-3.9kg
https://www.nairaland.com/3202303/south-african-based-evangelist-arrested-cocaine
https://www.nairaland.com/2640082/ndlea-arrests-south-african-based-nigerian

Etc.

Boss condemn evil regardless of the color of the skin doing it.

And u might say the dates are far mind u not everything the news carry. My last visit to the prisons in Port Harcourt I saw South Africans.
As am talking to u. All the cult wars I've been reporting do u know no time it has ever made front page. And the news had never carried my report. Despite we call names, we show pictures and videos we visit the scenes live and direct.

And the incidents are over 50 not one is carried by the news.

LMFAO,you're becoming incoherent by the minute ,stop being so bloody emotional and defensive.

I said show me cult wars of South Africans in other countries? Now you're telling me about South African gangs in South Africa grin,did I say we don't have criminals in South Africa?

The whole point was that you guys export your evil practices to other nations in numbers that's why it's difficult for you to get visas, and you get treated like crap in almost every point of entry . Do South Africans get treated like criminals when they travel outside of SA? grin . Every nation has her own criminals but no nation would want aliens to add to their problems as you're doing in South Africa....let that sink in instead of making silly excuses.

I never said I was fine with SA criminality,but I said I'm not interested in having a discussion about that with an alien as South African gangsters are not a problem to any other societies but ours,understand?

LMFAO,go and read your own article you desparado grin grin. This is a bloody Nigerian as usual coming to South Africa to be another street thug grin grin......suprise!!!! grin. Another hardworker busted for trying to develop another country grin grin. You've just embarrassed yourself and your people again grin....typical of hardworkers though grin grin.

And I repeat, show me images of South Africans spilling blood in another country or forever hold your peace grin. No one said South Africans are innocent ,but we definitely don't go around murdering people in foreign lands like you do ,that's the big difference between us.

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by halfbloodprince(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Then nor dey hear word, so those ears were useless anyway.
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by karnap(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you were force to joined cult,pray God help you, if u joined it for fun,just know I love seeing you been killed like this, you have nothing to offer again just hiding pistol in a bag up and down with cutlass
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Imhereagain:

LMFAO,you're becoming incoherent by the minute ,stop being so bloody emotional and defensive.

I said show me cult wars of South Africans in other countries? Now you're telling me about South African gangs in South Africa grin,did I say we don't have criminals in South Africa?

The whole point was that you guys export your evil practices to other nations in numbers that's why it's difficult for you to get visas, and you get treated like crap in almost every point of entry . Do South Africans get treated like criminals when they travel outside of SA? grin . Every nation has her own criminals but no nation would want aliens to add to their problems as you're doing in South Africa....let that sink in instead of making silly excuses.

I never said I was fine with SA criminality,but I said I'm not interested in having a discussion about that with an alien as South African gangsters are not a problem to any other societies but ours,understand?

LMFAO,go and read your own article you desparado grin grin. This is a bloody Nigerian as usual coming to South Africa to be another street thug grin grin......suprise!!!! grin. Another hardworker busted for trying to develop another country grin grin. You've just embarrassed yourself and your people again grin....typical of hardworkers though grin grin.

And I repeat, show me images of South Africans spilling blood in another country or forever hold your peace grin. No one said South Africans are innocent ,but we definitely don't go around murdering people in foreign lands like you do ,that's the big difference between us.

Lol. Am not incoherent, and mind u the adjective "incoherent" cannot be used to describe a person. Understand how to use your adjectives before trying to sound learned.

Secondly in your second paragraph u used the noun "Crime" It mustn't be only cult war to be qualified as crime. Only if you don't understand the use of English.
I showed you three cases of South Africans caught doing drugs in Nigeria, and that is also a crime. Exporting their evil traits to other countries.

Thirdly you said I should show u where these cult wars are been done by South Africans in other countries. And am letting u know these cult wars are not even reported by the media. Take my profile for instance since I joined nairaland all my report despite backed by PHOTOS and VIDEOS and me visiting the scene no media is carrying it, till now.

Except that I volunteered to report these you wouldn't know because nobody is reporting it. If a South African should volunteer to report these gang killings the way I did you will surely get what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Heavance(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Olarewaju89:

When they were small, people will be calling them the future of tomorrow. now look at them.
Dem even do child dedication join sef...

1 Like

Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Heavance(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
What are able bodied men gaining in this thing?
Please someone should enlighten me.
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by nosleep: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
I pity them all. cultism is the most useless and foolish society I have ever seen in my entire life. just imagine Ayes said they are freedom fighters they said they don't like seeing them been oppressed. shit i have never seen any Ayes supreme group. opposed our wicked government that has been oppressing the masses for the very beginning they found there movement. the numbers of Great destiny that has been Danish and kill by cultizim is beyond imagination. Nigerias are looking for a great organization to opposed the wicked government for there liberty but no cultists has ever stand for the masses. I hate them all they will keep killing themselves till they are no more. useless people.
Re: They Stab This Guy Ears Burst His Ear Drums - Black Axee And Vikings - PHOTOS by Victerica(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Black sheep...

Don't forget to always be on 'good conducts'

Confra is not for touts....'It is for intellectuals'

99% intelligence... If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen With Very Hairy, Bushy Stomach Sparks Reactions On SM (video) / 16 Years Old Boy Removes Liver And Kidney Of Neighbour's Son (very Graphic) / How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.