Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (17922 Views)

How We Arrested Two Internet Fraudsters In Skales’ House – EFCC / Navy Impounds 2 Vessels With Stolen Petroleum, Arrests 22 Crew Members In Rivers / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Afobaje001: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Funny how these guys with their computer knowledge still can’t go legit after making a little from scam! Now they’ve been bursted and back to zero

I will teach you how to make money with your WhatsApp instead of losing money to data subscription everyday
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Ologogoro: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Efcc should leave them abi? In this part of the world, we like to celebrate criminals.....

For your information, there are some guys living adjacent my house. Their activities look suspicious , a neighbor called my attention to it. I called the Efcc
...they found lots of criminating things in their apartments. They are bloody scammers.....

I stand by my word. Leave them except they are doing local, let them continue with the International stuffs. Why would Efcc arrest someone and charge him to court cos they found just a 100dollar steam card on his phone and the judge even gave him six months in prison why the real yahoo politicians are being protected.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Agricmoney(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
AYNL:
seconded jare

Two gbosa for you

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by akus6060(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
And you think if he is making such amount per week he will show you the way? Most of them are after the money you will pay inform of training and they have nothing to offer.people that are making money in what ever they are doing, wouldn't have that time to even be training people.
Father4all:
abeg show me the way to way to make the 100 dollars in a month
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Trueyarn(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
This ones are stingy, there don't do the needful everymonth!
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by seyz91(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Forget keyword

Naija no dey take english serious
They just use it ni even though they don't mean it
tstx:
Keyword suspected..

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Gsentme(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
We are your best plug

Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Truflexunits(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
@seniorwriter. Can I ask you, how many youths have you thought this online skill to make money for free? It’s easy to come here to quote none sense whereas you are not rendering free services for the those you claimed to be jobless to benefit from. quote author=Seniorwriter post=108397921]Just wow..

I wonder why so many young persons still fancy Scam when with the thousands of ease2access online earning ways available on the internet space which can see one earning @least $100 monthly with peace of mind or any fear of been arrested or harassed!
However nowadays I'm more interested in creating sales funnel for sales boost!
In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile...i won't respond to email requests.

Speak for useless yourself

@Seniorwriter[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Coldie(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
ratracerebel:

So there is clear distinguishing factors.
Activities that don't involve making others lose their money without thier consent should never be seen as scam. I don't know if we hate technology here...because you are an internet fraudster the moment ignorants and illiterate south and eastern people see you type on phone or laptop regularly....regardless if you practicing your writing or design skills. Or must we all work in brick and mortar offices? angry

Meanwhile, humble fellows let's say no to Internet fraud. Legit hustle can still help in any economic situation.
What is the relationship between what u typed and what she typed?
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Father4all: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
akus6060:
And you think if he is making such amount per week he will show you the way? Most of them are after the money you will pay inform of training and they have nothing to offer.people that are making money in what ever they are doing, wouldn't have that time to even be training people.
you are 100%Right
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Xolander: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Most of these fraudsters are yet to realize what an EFCC arrest means to their already marred reputation.
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by Hallabee1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Just wow..

I wonder why so many young persons still fancy Scam when with the thousands of ease2access online earning ways available on the internet space which can see one earning @least $100 monthly with peace of mind or any fear of been arrested or harassed!
However nowadays I'm more interested in creating sales funnel for sales boost!
In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile...i won't respond to email requests.

Speak for useless yourself
@Truflexunits learn to quote properly.....howbeit as regards your question myself & my team are doing both paid mentorship and free DS earning activation trainings FYI. I'm sure you don't expect us to offer free online earning mentorship!.

Big wonder!.

Get a life....is that how you go about slaping your elders @home.

Lies....stop showing your toxic ignorance on a public sphere as NL.
To whom brain is given sense is expected.

Reach out via the Facebook ID on my profile for an effective interactive session to know if you are good to go or need a mentorship.
And I hope you'll be humble enough to come back here to state your experience haven reached out.
Remain financially intelligent!

Deep Quote:
Ability to read to comprehend rather than read to comment senselessly is a superpower ...you lack it.

@Seniorwriter

AJe....

you are sick gan
Re: EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba by kingbee90: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Investorozay:

as long as your an online freelancer, when them pick you up
all the grammer your speaking above , you go still bail yourself
e be like efcc never see crypto app for your phone b4
100$ a month is not what it was in 2014 by the way

Good day Bro!
I know there are ways to make money online(trading & all). Please I need you to mentor me on how to go about it as my financial responsibilities is adding up & my business is seasonal.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise / Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan / Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.