Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Quality Academic Editing And Proofreading Services - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Quality Academic Editing And Proofreading Services (230 Views)

Quality Academic Writing Services For The Most Affordable Price / Contact Us For Your Proofreading And Editing Services / Learn A Skill Today, Learn Video Editing And Motion Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Academic Editing And Proofreading Services by Curtisaxel10: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Do you know that many students get low grades in their Project theses, assignments, term papers, etc, not because their work is not well researched or written, but because of "minor" grammatical and punctuational errors as well as poor idea articulation and presentation?

It's not enough to write a 'killer' assignment, you need an experienced and qualified expert to polish your work to perfection. This is where I come in.

As a Masters degree holder in International Relations, as well as a professional academic researcher, I have both the experience, the qualifications, and the ability to turn your "ordinary" piece of academic writing into a masterpiece that your lecturers will fall head-over-heels in love with.

I will edit, proofread and polish your

- Term papers
- Final year project
- Assignments and presentations
- Industrial Training report

And lots more.

As my area of expertise is in the social sciences and arts, I only accept project offers from students from these faculties.

What's more? From now till January, I am offering a 50% discount on my services. Yes, you read right. You will only have to pay half of the rates I would normally charge.

Why delay then? Send an email to ep799104@gmail.com or send me a message on WhatsApp/ SMS with the number 09029387661, and let us make your work stand out.
Re: Quality Academic Editing And Proofreading Services by Curtisaxel10: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Still open.
Re: Quality Academic Editing And Proofreading Services by Curtisaxel10: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Still in business.

(1) (Reply)

Processing Nigeria Birth Certificate From National Population Commission / Students: Easy Way To Earn Money While Sitting At Home / Hire Us Write Your Academic Projects Professionally And Plagiarism Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.