Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man (70040 Views)

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Magnumproperty: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2021
The rest are 'abiku' as they say in those days
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Kazeem47(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Buy how those ancient take survive these kind thing?

6 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Systrom:
Mtcheww
I be AS and I go still marry my babe wey be AS undecided

Abiku na your mate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Vinnie2000(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Guess they are a family of SS.

This genotype stuff made me believe in the survival of the fittest.

Soon those with AS and SS will be without partners for procreation because AA wants only AA

Forget Matters, Bro!
Accidental Sex and ejaculation still Dey nah! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
For people like us, no need.
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by joyandfaith: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
MsFaith:
But love is blind

Fake love is blind.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by sammytovic(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
WTF. But they are looking healthy

4 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Jeon(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Okay cryOkay
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Flamees(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2021
MsFaith:
But love is blind
I pity the childrens because it's the foolishness of their parents landed them to this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Rosarie(f): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
G
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by noble2faith(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Systrom:
Mtcheww

Dey do stubbornness like nyamiri fan. No come here dey lament when e bounce back on you oo.

8 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
MsFaith:
But love is blind
Na make I go ask my banny how e dey be that o.
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by oldman112(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Make some people still get good character, very important also

1 Like

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Flamees(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Parents that still give birth to SS at this age of the world should be arrested.. They are nothing but wicked set of selfish animals angry
Swrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Omoslim26: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Biko let your love not be blind if you and your
partner are not medically compatible oo

3 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by TONYE001(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Soon those with AS and SS will be without partners for procreation because AA wants only AA

Malaria may kill us all if this eventually happens.

It would interest you to know that it's the AS genotype that saved us all from being killed by malaria.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Quality20(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
starbuck:
I am thankful for my parents and also thankful for myself for giving my kids an AA genotype
why you da talk like ds na? y not preach one love? or you de too young to know onyeka owenu ni?

1 Like

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Systrom:
Mtcheww

Why do you want badluck and suffering for you and your children

3 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Odmic2839(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
has a AA O+ wey i be which genotype I no suppose marry to ??quote author=lalasticlala post=108400620]Dr. Chinonso Egemba Aka Aproko Doctor advises: 'As you're shooting your shot, dey ask for genotype before e go far abeg.'

Adekunle Kunle Pata: "A word is enough for the wise.
I'm the only one still living in this picture. The remaining siblings are gone as a result of genotype.
Use your head and don't let that love mislead you."[/quote]
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by mema900: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Systrom:
Mtcheww

Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Mvena(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Systrom:
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2021
TONYE001:

Malaria may kill us all if this eventually happens.

It would interest you to know that it's the AS genotype that saved us all from being killed by malaria.

How did AS genotype saved us?
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by TONYE001(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2021
legba1:
But none of those kids look like one with SS wahala.... E get as those folks dey look,sometime with tiny hands and legs with big tummy..

Actually, "big" heads due to frontal bossing.
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Vinnie2000(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Kazeem47:
Buy how those ancient take survive these kind thing?

They Survived nothing! sad

Many Died in their Tens and Hundred Probably due to this Genotype issue! sad

M.K.O Abiola said up to 16 or 17 of his Siblings died B4 he was Born! undecided embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by PEREZPERECTUS: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2021
indeed, a word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Systrom:
Mtcheww

you are heartless
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Olam09(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Koni dafun genotype
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Tmlivesport(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Systrom:
Mtcheww

YOUR CHOICE. YOUR PROBLEM

2 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by robosky02(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Frenzyboy:
Good advice...especially for those that has been blinded with love.
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by RaYwon6: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Nothing like survival of the fittest here.. na Grace wey God give you na him you supposed dey thank am for... That airforce woman where snake bite that day, shey na genotype kill am? Abi Silvester where Dem kill of recent boya na genotype kill am too.. if God spare you, thank am cus no be beans or moi moi na him alone o... If HIV positive patient fit dey alive, what then is genotype that can kill? Na just God and nobody else... Brother man, give thanks to the source that create life cry cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by DisLifeSha: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2021
AA can marry an AS and there's no problem with it. The problem is AS marrying AS. I'm an AS and a Type 1 Diabetic

thebosstrevor1:

Soon those with AS and SS will be without partners for procreation because AA wants to marry only AA.

But it is interesting to note that genotype isn't a topic of discussion when dating or marrying in the developed world.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Timoleon(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2021
Make I join you for the question. Me sef go like learn.
thebosstrevor1:

How did AS genotype saved us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.