Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Free 5 Thousand Naira Airtime - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free 5 Thousand Naira Airtime (332 Views)

301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) / Uber, Bolt, Others May Have To Pay Thousand Of Dollars In Fees To Lagos / My Kigali Experience | The Land Of A Thousand Hills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free 5 Thousand Naira Airtime by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
FREE 5000 naira AIRTIME! ‼️ Follow The Instructions ��

Earn huge amount of free airtime with SHAREit lite app��

1. Download shareit lite

2. Open the app, at the bottom right you'll see gift � icon. Click on it

3. Sign in with either your number or Google mail

4. After successful sign in, click on invite code and input 326105 to earn your first 5000 naira . Then another 20 treasure boxes that you will have to open to earn you another thousands of points.

5. Tap on redeem, you'll be redirected to a page where you choose recharge amount of choice. After that, you'll be ask to input phone number you wanted to top up. Then input your preferred phone number to recharge

6. Tap Okay, then you've successfully recharged�� Tips: How to Earn more points

1. Spin wheel � 3times daily

2. Through your invitation code
Re: Free 5 Thousand Naira Airtime by Nelson360(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oga I didn't see any gift icon
Re: Free 5 Thousand Naira Airtime by superintendents(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nelson360:
Oga I didn't see any gift icon
grin

(1) (Reply)

Truck Driver Travel / Six Dead After Rock Detached From A Canyon And Fell On Tourist Boats (video) / Study In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.