Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Fornication With A Married Woman - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fornication With A Married Woman (34998 Views)

Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam / Marriage After Fornication: What Says Islam! / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) (2) (3) (4)

Fornication With A Married Woman by quadraheem(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
FORNICATING WITH A MARRIED WOMAN

Whoever fornicates with a married woman will be punished in the grave with half the punishment of the people of the world.
On the day of judgement, Allah will repay her husband from his (the fornicator's) good deeds; provided he doesn't know about it.

If he knows about it but keeps mute, Allah shall prohibit him from Jannah, for He, exalted is he, has written on the door of Jannah: 'The ```dayyuth``` shall not enter you'. The dayyuth is he that knows of the misdeed of his family but keeps mute and is unconcerned.
It has also been reported that:

- Whoever touches a lady unlawful for him will be raised on the day of judgement with his hand tied to his neck.
- If he kisses her, his lips will be corroded in hell
- If he fornicates with her, his thighs will will talk and testify against him on the day of accountability, saying; 'I have been made to touch the unlawful!'
And his hands will say: I have been made to touch the unlawful
And his eyes will say: I have been used to see the unlawful
And his legs will say: I have been used to walk towards prohibition
And his privates will say: I have done the prohibited!
And the guardian Angel shall testify, saying; Yes, I have heard!
The writing Angel will say: And I have written!
Then, Allah, exalted is he, shall say; And I saw but hid.
Then He will say, Oh my Angels, take him and give him from my punishment. My punishment shall be tough on he that isn't ashamed of me.

Do not forget
You may wear your wristwatch and will not be removed but by your family member.
You may close your car's door but it shall be opened by an ambulance operator.
You may button up cloth but will be opened by he that washes the dead.
You may close your eyes on your bed in the comfort of your room and not open it except before the All mighty, the Almighty, on the day of encompass.

So, always be of good conduct and deeds.

After reading this, say Astaghfirullahal Adheem rabbal 'arshil adhim.

May Allah continue to strengthen us all and Forgives us all..

Aameen

Signed: Lawal Oluwatosin Muhammed

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by habex005(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2021
W
Nadaken:
But why una no dey ever get hadeeth to back anything

Mohamed says you can fornicate with anything your right hand posseses including your married slaves
who be this one again?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Kezoooo: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Alright
Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by blazesam(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2021
No be small thing oooo, shey all na kpekus!

We all know fornication is bad, but from here, it means it only bad in Islam when you knack a married woman Abi? Wisdom Abi na dull i dull?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by invigilator(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2021
What about married men fornicating Too many rules set towards guiding one gender and the other seem to be given boundless privileges

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by ThatFairGuy1: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Jazzakumullahu khayran for this great reminder.

May Allah protect us from satanic influence

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2021
invigilator:
What about married men fornicating Too many rules set towards guiding one gender and the other seem to be given boundless privileges

Pls Did u read at all before commenting the rules are for men and women and also the punishment, is nt by force to comment

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Emuforlife1: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Islam, the Complete way of Life. Alhamdulillah for making me a Muslim.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Busayo58(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
invigilator:
omo dey said whoever fornicates with a married woman, which means it is the man, why are you trying to bring gender war into these nah, no be the man go receive punishment here same as the woman

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Emuforlife1: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2021
blazesam:

We all know fornication is bad, but from here, it means it only bad in Islam when you knack a married woman Abi? Wisdom Abi na dull i dull?
Gee, na dull you dull o

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by babayinka77(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2021
blazesam:

The later is more appropriate in your case.

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Fiscus105(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Praktikals:
Prophet Muhammad cannot pass this test angry angry

Zainab one of his followers' wife.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by baajetu(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2021
invigilator:
just because your life is based on criticizing your brain has begin to shrink, read carefully again, God was talking about punishment on the man fornicating with a married woman.

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Seunhezy: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2021
What of those ladies fornicating with married men too,it seems d law is always in d part of men

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Nadaken:

Mohamed says you can fornicate with anything your right hand posseses including your married slaves

"Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess...." Sura 4:24.

You can have sex with married women if they are your slaves, hypocrisy

I pity ur life,
Let me make one thing clear if u commit fornication or adultery with a married woman whether a slave or nt u have committed a grave sin and there is a punishment for it, unlike ur religion which promote fornication and adultery, so keep deceiving ur self with Quranic verses u dont understand

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Emuforlife1: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Nadaken:
grin come una be bot?

Are you guys programmed to say one stale lines

Op has been bursted that fornication with married women is ok in Islam, even without a Quran passage or hadeeth una no go ask questions na to spit one recited line

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by MENELIIK: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Nadaken:

"Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess...." Sura 4:24.

You can have sex with married women if they are your slaves, hypocrisy

You can see the lack of tolerance we talk about concerning some Nigerian Christians! Somebody opened a thread on his religion to teach only for you to first lie to comment by agreeing that you are a Muslim just to condemn other people's belief but if anybody quote the bible verbatim you rush to call such person a fanatic. You are an epitome of hypocrisy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication With A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2021
blazesam:

Fornication is forbidden in islam whether with a married woman or a woman who is not married yet, and there is a punishment for it

Method Of Licking The Fingers After Eating / Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! / Fornication And Pregnancy Before Marriage : Islamic Perspective