Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Family Benefits Insurance Plan, Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Benefits Insurance Plan, Share Your Experience (290 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Benefits Insurance Plan, Share Your Experience by Flakky26(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
I am about taking a lead way life insurance for myself and my parents in law ,for the 1million plan, i will contribute 1million for 5years, by paying monthly premium which after wards I wont pay any premium again ,and if the life of the insured dies, they will pay 1 million for the funeral plans, also even if the insured life dies before 5 years they will pay 1million ,so far i have contributed for a minimum of 10 months.

pls kindly share your insurance on the plan and any other life insurance that is more better . https://www.leadway.com/family-benefit-plan-plus/
Re: Family Benefits Insurance Plan, Share Your Experience by Keephope: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Flakky26:
I am about taking a lead way life insurance for myself and my parents in law ,for the 1million plan, i will contribute 1million for 5years, by paying monthly premium which after wards I wont pay any premium again ,and if the life of the insured dies, they will pay 1 million for the funeral plans, also even if the insured life dies before 5 years they will pay 1million ,so far i have contributed for a minimum of 10 months.

pls kindly share your insurance on the plan and any other life insurance that is more better . https://www.leadway.com/family-benefit-plan-plus/

I need more responses

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas � / Merry Christmas All Nairaland !!! / Real Estate Services/agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.