Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) (51826 Views)

Ben Bruce First To Acquire The First Faa-approved Flying Electric Car In Nigeria / Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani / China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Joskyjoe1987: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
keep it up mustapha. We are proud of u.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by aspabay(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

Abo.ki BMC surviving on 30k stipend monthly, after saying all these trash, you will decieve yourself that you're from Anambra.

Spits!

Aren't you tired of this 30k stipend nonsense.

You will still come here to ask about how to upload your details for N Power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Geeman2006: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I trust Zulum to encourage him.
If he was a Southerner he might not get help because there are many innovative youths who are developing new things here.
But up North looking for innovative youths is like looking for green grass in the Sahara desert.

Can't you just pass a positive message without sounding tribalistic...
Appreciate the what the boy did and move on.
But no , Una just turn the matter to a tribal issue.. Must everything be about tribe. Very irritating!! undecided
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nastymods: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I trust Zulum to encourage him.
If he was a Southerner he might not get help because there are many innovative youths who are developing new things here.
But up North looking for innovative youths is like looking for green grass in the Sahara desert.

Nothing here isa make sense. ask ah why
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nastymods: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Geeman2006:

Can't you just pass a positive message without sounding tribalistic...
Appreciate the what the boy did and move on.
But no , Una just turn the matter to a tribal issue.. Must everything be about tribe. Very irritating!! undecided

Except isa sound like ah propaganda to me
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by slowice(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2021
gentiles:

So what did innoson do? He is an Auto Assembler just like Innoson. Simple.

And hate will destroy you
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Negroid001(m): 3:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Nice one bro. Another Tesla in the making if he is sponsored well enough.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2021
And nah BBN naija show and zee world them take spoil the life of southern youths. Olosho every where, G boys everywhere, smoking of Mkpurumiri everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 6:26am On Dec 12, 2021
slowice:
He converted not build
Go and convert yours and let's stop using fuel.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2021
yemmywesey:
And nah BBN naija show and zee world them take spoil the life of southern youths. Olosho every where, G boys everywhere, smoking of Mkpurumiri everywhere.
I dey tell you; southern youths are useless now. Only those ones from southwest that schooled abroad are innovative in the area of IT; but others are Olodhos, yahooyahoo, ritualists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawahala:

Which one is tulu inu....
Even me can't write that in your Igbo language... that's not proper Igbo language,if you write it in exam you will fail...I believe its supposed to be turu ilu...

Sorry I have no business with your exam hall, so next.

Ndi anambra tulu Inu kwuo na Onye agbataobi gho ubi, eme ya Ife ana eme ubi..

The more reason they rejected you Igbos and all forms of evil and destruction that comes with you guys.

Go and nurse you pain, you guys have been rejected.

Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Lionnation:
why not use translator then translate the Igbo you wrote there to English and see whether it will make any sense to you

Help me translate it since we now speak same thing.

Swerve.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2021
goodheart01:

This one thing wey abokii man try create, we no go hear wold again. Abeg all u nama people shift pls

They are creating while una dey recreate Terrorism.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Sorry I have no business with your exam hall, so next.

Ndi anambra tulu Inu kwuo na Onye agbataobi gho ubi, eme ya Ife ana eme ubi..

The more reason they rejected you Igbos and all forms of evil and destruction that comes with you guys.

Go and nurse you pain, you guys have been rejected.

then you are not a truly Igbo... That's why your people are the most divided...
You hate yourselves,if only you are not a Malam sef
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2021
od501:

Which anambra are you talking about? Cos yhe Anambra I know, and have been to is 101% pro IPOB. Stop deceiving people on this forum sir.

Story story story.

The one you know not even the one you are from?

Mind your state

That's all.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawahala:

then you are not a truly Igbo... That's why your people are the most divided...
You hate yourselves,if only you are not a Malam sef

Mr not divided, I said I don't have business with your exam hall?

Dey your dey make we dey our dey no be crime?

Stop eating yourself up, I write what I write and anyone from omambala can easily read it.

So shove your restlessness into your pocket.

Inukwa unity.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2021
aspabay:

Aren't you tired of this 30k stipend nonsense.

You will still come here to ask about how to upload your details for N Power.

Lolz cheesy
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Every region in this country have what it takes to survive on it's own but the real problem we have are the greedy wicked nigerian leaders who use tribal and religious sentiments to divide the people so that they can continue to be feasting on the huge resources of the country forever unchallenged.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2021
slowice:
He converted not build

Thanks. I spent more than 5 minutes looking at them pictures for what was actually built. All he did was to rip the engine out of a standard bus, putting an electric motor in it's stead.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by MacAnalytic: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Great job
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Oloruntade4(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Ctorch:
Young Borno Developer Mustapha builds 100% powered electric buses Electric buses. He was commended by Governor Zulum.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1029687254478050&id=362730991173683&fs=0&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=timeline
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
And some blockheads brought tribalism to this issue.. Peace be unto the guy who did that..
This is not about tribalism but very commendable innovation coming from the north, cos have not heard such coming from an aboki in a long time!
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Obakoolex:

This is not about tribalism but very commendable innovation coming from the north, cos have not heard such coming from an aboki in a long time!
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Ramoki: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2021
The future is truly Green
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by od501: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Story story story.

The one you know not even the one you are from?

Mind your state

That's all.
Oloruntade4:

I'm not from Anambra, but I have stayed there long enough to know what happens where. I'm very sure you have not gone there yourself, so why say things you have no idea
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by ugbanante: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
This is the receipt of positive thinking and smart work. I like this kind news every morning.
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by onlinetrader: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dhury:
In ipob voice that is why Nigeria no want let us go igboo amaka
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) by Oloruntade4(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
od501:

I'm not from Anambra, but I have stayed there long enough to know what happens where. I'm very sure you have not gone there yourself, so why say things you have no idea

Why this one dey quote me bie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY / Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira / Clearing&forwarding Agent.customs Area Controller (bsb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.