Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Apc Aspirant Appreciates Good People Of Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Aspirant Appreciates Good People Of Ekiti State (179 Views)

Na’anyil Magdalene Dakogol Kidnapped! APC Aspirant Abducted On Election Day / 20 Taraba APC Aspirant Quit Party, Join UDP / Checkout thish Facebook Post About APC Aspirant Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Aspirant Appreciates Good People Of Ekiti State by sojiboy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
*FIRST OF ALL, APPRECIATION*

On behalf of myself and family, I want to sincerely appreciate the good people of Ekiti State, our distinguished party leaders, dearly beloved party men, ever dependable women and our indefatigable youths for the outpouring of love and goodwill messages in the past few days.

Quite remarkable was the love demonstrated by our party leaders and members that accompanied me to the National Headquarters of our great party- the All Progressives Congress- in Abuja to obtain the Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.

This same level of love and affection was again demonstrated on Friday, December 10th by our members as they trooped out in large numbers at the welcome rallies that took place in some locations within the State. I am humbled by this show of love and massive support.

My debt of gratitude to our friends as well as our party men and women who organised the rallies and ensured orderliness.

I do not take your love and support for me for granted. My prayer is that the Good Lord will reward your labour of love and together, we shall, God willing, be able to contribute our quota in furthering the development of our dear State- the Land of Honour.

No doubt, the journey has just begun. Our vision and mission are clear. The agenda is Sustaining the Legacy and Promoting Prosperity for all. Our campaign will be issue-based. It shall be devoid of rancour and violence. We have confidence in the ability of the party to provide an enabling environment for the exercise of our democratic rights.

I shall soon commence a visit to our party members across the 177 wards. Details of this would be made available in the coming days.

Lastly, I want to thank the Almighty God for the gift of life. Special thanks to our amiable Governor and leader, His Excellency, Dr John Kayode Fayemi for his mentorship and opportunity to learn at his feet and at the same time serve our people. Immense appreciation to our highly reverred leader, His Excellency, Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo, former Governor of Ekiti State, as well as our father, His Excellency, Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi, the Deputy Governor. Special thanks to Her Excellency, the "Mother General" , Erelu Bisi Fayemi, for her motherly love and support all the time. The leadership of our party at the state and national levels is also accorded special appreciation and recognition for the good job of ensuring that we have a cohesive and winning party.

While wishing our members who were involved in an accident during the rally quick recovery, I am pleased to note that they are in stable condition.

In view of the enormity of the task ahead, I hereby invite all men and women of our great party and Ekitikete home and abroad to join in the task. We are on the march again.

*Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji*
Governorship Aspirant,
All Progressives Congress (APC), Ekiti State.
December 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Wapa Reiterates Commitment To Fostering Peace, Security Among Residents / Insecurity: Northern Group Cries Out / Oyo Scout Council Takes Oyo State Chief Justice Munta Abimbola To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.