Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo (1330 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by EraseTheDot: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

Your mothers and brothers are liked here...by the everyone...

The flog is another afo--tribal mark on the back..
Herdmen menance is everywhere in the country including the north itself. not
They killed in Southeast too. Have you forgotten?

Let's talk politics... How we treat you like a bitch.

- erase the dot

Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by Redcrafton: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Herdmen menance is everywhere in the country including the north itself. not
They killed in Southeast too. Have you forgotten?

Let's talk politics... How we treat you like a bitch.

- erase the dot

Sh8t it...when you given a bl88dy nose you want to pick topic...

Lets talk about rape instead....why do you like raping, like you do skul mining. I don't say others don't do it...but you do most.

56-year-old Pastor Arrested for Raping Pregnant Lady in Ondo
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/19/56-year-old-pastor-arrested-for-raping-pregnant-lady-in-ondo/
Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by Redcrafton: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ladies and gentle men...

I thank mod for allowing this thread for the contest.

EraseDot has disappeared.

He wil not blame anyone for deleting his thread.

He has tucked his weak ta8l between his legs and whimpered away to a corner to lick his inflicted wounds.

Next time he will not go opening useless threads.

Thanks

Bye.
Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by EraseTheDot: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

Sh8t it...when you given a bl88dy nose you want to pick topic...

Lets talk about rape instead....why do you like raping, like you do skul mining. I don't say others don't do it...but you do most.

56-year-old Pastor Arrested for Raping Pregnant Lady in Ondo
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/19/56-year-old-pastor-arrested-for-raping-pregnant-lady-in-ondo/
You too dull o. wetin we dey talk and wetin you dey talk?

I dey talk say we own your ass in this country.

-erase the dot

Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Funny thread
Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by EraseTheDot: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Redcrafton:
Ladies and gentle men...

He has tucked his weak ta8l between his legs and whimpered away to a corner to lick his inflicted wounds.

Thanks

Bye.
We control you and press your ass.

- erase the dot

Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
EraseTheDot:

See what we are doing to your elders.. We own your ass.

- erase the dot
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
Nyamiri women like money, they can fvck anything just because of money, what a shame
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by EraseTheDot: 1:34am On Dec 12, 2021
dem don dey hide my comments

-erase the dot

Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by EraseTheDot: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Redcrafton:
Ladies and gentle men...

Thanks

Bye.
STFU.. Mods are already deleting my comments.

deleted this..

-erase the dot

Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by LLiKYekoba: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Yoruba( man) and ibo (wife)

How Yoruba press their mumú button

-erase the dot

How can Ibo be the 'wife' when a small Ibo teenage girl has more testosterone in her left breast that 29 yoruba men put together.

Have we forgotten the tribe renown for their natural sissified cowardice? grin
Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by EraseTheDot: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

How can Ibo be the 'wife' when a small Ibo girl teenage girl has more testosterone in her left breast that 29 yoruba men put together. Have we forgotten the tribe renown for their natural cowards? grin
Which testosterone?.. your women that Yoruba kids dey tourchlight anyhow.

-erase the dot

Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by AllahEatsShit: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
You're right. There's only one slave and prostitute in the whole world, not just in the zoo

[img]https://images./5socGVH9MIltMezcuj6FGy.jpg[/img]

EraseTheDot:

There's only one slave.

-erase the dot
Re: The Political Relationship Between Hausa/fulani-ibo And Yoruba-ibo by haffaze777(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
This moniker shud be reported

Why reporting him?He's one of nice and sane guy we have heregrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hard Times For Tenants As Landlords Hike Rent In Lagos / Atiku Was A Crook From His Mothers Womb: Forged, Stole, Sacked From Govt / IPOB: Buhari Has Approved Political Solution – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.