Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Do I Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do I Do (271 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Should I keep doing my 25k monthly job 7am to 7pm,..or keep on doing my phone repairing skills
Re: What Do I Do by adeoyekay(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
nheyol:
Should I keep doing my 25k monthly job 7am to 7pm,..or keep on doing my phone repairing skills
Thank God you got a job and byside you still have a good handy work. You will apply wisdom to it , how much did you get on your phone repairing on monthly basis if it is more graeter than 25k I will advice you to quit that one. No one thing that getting a well paying job is not easy in this Nigeria by the wayside you can be doing your phone repairing and look for another job because that 25k does not give you freedom to look for another one

Do a thoroughly calculation on the two the one that generate more money to you is the right option

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Latest Jobs In Nigeria 2022 – OFFER SERVICE / Another Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.