Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Change Is Inevitable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Is Inevitable (257 Views)

Asoebi: The Inevitable Tax In Nigeria / Why China's Dominance Of Global Aviation Is Inevitable / Daily Quotes: Conflict Is Inevitable, But Combat Is Optional.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Is Inevitable by Dpsychologist: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
One of the greatest philosophical statement ever made is that change is constant.

No matter how you will want to argue this, you are not the same person you were 4 years ago.

Your beliefs tend to change, what you value changes, what is important before is now useless, what you reject in the past is what you regret now.

Physically your statue changes, the clothes you wear is different, the books you read is different, the places you go is different.

My life has gone through major transitions over the years. Not just personally and professionally, but really in terms of what I value, what my interests are, what my goals/dreams are, etc.

The thing is, I wasn't really looking to change myself at all, things just started happening. That's life, I suppose.

It's weird, because while growing and changing is clearly a good thing, it is also very disorienting and challenging.

When change occurs you feel like a bit of a new person, that new person has no clue what they want or what they're doing.

And life goes on.

No matter how we try we can't resist change (either positively or negatively.)

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mydd44

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Dance Drama Not Fizzling Out — Alfa Sule / The Efe Martins Foundation / How Were You Able To Earn Online ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.