Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) (38542 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by CUMIN: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Social media will ruin this case.

You guys have more than enough details to get this guys you come to social media to make report...hope they don't kill her since they can be caught with registration details of the vehicle.
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Una get full car details
Una never talk true
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
So, igbo people want to kidnap beautiful yoruba damsel.

If you don't have money to marry yoruba girl, se na by kidnapping?

Having full car details for make u have some sense bro
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Sholaco: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
ipob/ESN should not start the trouble that will consume them here in Lagos o.
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Stevyne: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
majamajic:
Una get full car details
Una never talk true
grin grin
I'm telling you.
I think say na only me observe am

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
THANK GOD THAT SHE HAS BEEN FOUND

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerians should never vote old men into power again. These people are only seeking fortunes and recognition for their family.

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nairaland and carrying old gist. Girl's been found.
This forum's lost it's glory, tuehhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Stevyne:
I'm telling you.
I think say na only me observe am

Nigerians can never do simple under ground job

This might be one of all these inter state guys that always park along that axis at night waiting to load in the morning , they always hook up with these young gals under the nose of their night hawking mums.

Don't be deceived , them know themselves . She just went to all night with her driver bf , maybe against her mum's instructions or approval this time

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
daddytime:
She is in my prayers for a safe find and return.

The days are evil and we all need to take extreme measures at protecting ourselves and our wards.

The evil head and organ hunters are having a fields day operating almost unperturbed.

May God protect us all and our kids.

Amen.Evil shall never dog our steps.
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by ebufa: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
So, igbo people want to kidnap beautiful yoruba damsel.

If you don't have money to marry yoruba girl, se na by kidnapping?

when we begin treat your f*ck up now....you will run to admin for protection...................there seems to be more to the story than meets the eye!

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
The incident happened 5:30 pm and you just posted 9:46pm shocked I hope she make it out alive though embarassed
Everyone got to be careful in this festive period
What do you mean? You speak as if you were going to spring into action and rescue her if you had read about it on time!
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Orangedreams: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na wa! But I feel exposing their vehicle details to the public instead of the police alone puts her life in more danger. People should be careful in handling matters like this na. The vehicle number expose should have come after the girl has been rescued instead. Anyways, may God rescue her safe and sound. Amen

Abeg check my signature/profile for lovely stuffs.
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

I am a Yoruba man but you are mad and very stupid with this comment. Satan punish you.

shut up you're not Yoruba, you Igbo kid with I'm Yoruba crab

complex inferiority bunch of human

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
oke2018:
She has been found ,thank God for her this is someone I know from childhood she & her family ,may His name been praised .

she has been found everywhere, how was she found, who knows it might help or safeguard some who might be unfortunate to fall prey?

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Sarah143: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thank God
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by premierlead: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
See those twins on her chest...we thank God she's back!
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by stayclearofme: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

shut up you're not Yoruba, you Igbo kid with I'm Yoruba crab

complex inferiority bunch of human
You are very useless person.. people like you should be excommunicated from the surface of earth. You are not fit to live... Omo radarada...

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are very useless person.. people like you should be excommunicated from the surface of earth. You are not fit to live... Omo radarada...

all this your dad biography hasn't prove if you're Yoruba

please come up with more reasonable post not this imbecilic biography of your dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by stayclearofme: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

all this your dad biography hasn't prove if you're Yoruba

please come up with more reasonable post not this imbecilic biography of your dad
Sango lo ma pa e! What is my business proving to a useless and decaying person like you that I am Yoruba? Ko ni da fu gbogbo ebi e.
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kidnappers you bastards will meet your Waterloo soon and mind you Lagos people craze wella they have no chill if they catch you Mr bitch kidnapper they will set ablaze and roasted you shey una no wan hear word bah?
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by CryptoClub2018: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

I've always warned people not to board Sienna cars.

He said he wasnt going anywhere. He was in front of his office and suddenly they packed in front of him. He said they asked him something and although he didn't respond, he became hypnotized

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by rampantlover: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Damn Nigeria is a zoo
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Curious345: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odunkaybaba:
She has been found.. Thank you
just like that

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

Sango lo ma pa e! What is my business proving to a useless and decaying person like you that I am Yoruba? Ko ni da fu gbogbo ebi e.

all this your lineage eulogy is still not enough, I'm not convince try harder to convince me

even with google translation this is what you can come up with ? before you say jack I'm Yoruba, who ask you?

all this babysit rant if I descend on you with words you will just have bad day, I get bad mouth o
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by aspabay(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
She has been found.

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by stayclearofme: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

all this your lineage eulogy is still not enough, I'm not convince try harder to convince me

even with google translation this is what you can come up with ? before you say jack I'm Yoruba, who ask you?

all this babysit rant if I descend on you with words you will just have bad day, I get bad mouth o
No need responding to you again you idiot. One day you will be kidnapped and people will make your situation a tribal matter. I owe you no explanation as to my tribe you useless tribalistic animal. Oponu!

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

No need responding to you again you idiot. One day you will be kidnapped and people will make your situation a tribal matter. I owe you no explanation as to my tribe you useless tribalistic animal. Oponu!

all this just to describe your dad, instead of you to say he's dumb at least I will understand because you can't be this dumb on your own, you inherited it

now run along to play with your toys
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
gulfer:
@OP, how did you know so much details about the kidnappers" vehicle, route taken etc. Is it that someone was with the girl and failed to raise an alarm or what
my thought.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

He said he wasnt going anywhere. He was in front of his office and suddenly they packed in front of him. He said they asked him something and although he didn't respond, he became hypnotized

Damn! I still don't understand how people become victims of many bad things in this Lagos. I've never been a victim of anything. It would be very difficult for me to be a victim.
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes it does... However, the spate of insecurity in Nigeria currently is mind-blowing! We can't pretend it away, or normalize it... It has never been this bad in our history.

We don't need to cuddle the facts! This is the reality of today... I believe that's where the person you mentioned is coming from.

Well, seems you're right but he should have done so like an educated individual. He sounded like an illiterate that lives on hearsays.
Re: 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

all this just to describe your dad, instead of you to say he's dumb at least I will understand because you can't be this dumb on your own, you inherited it

now run along to play with your toys
The guy is not dumb you are the dump and stupid person here. You don't have common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.