Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Is The Cost Of Jerrad Roofing? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Cost Of Jerrad Roofing? (392 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Jerrad Roofing? by Daddyboy21: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please how much will it cost me to roof my 1 bedroom flat and 1 self-contained L shape building using jerrad roofing. from wood, zinc( longspan) and workmanship. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Jerrad Roofing? by bayo2018: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
You’ll have to look for a carpenter to help you measure the sqm of the particular building.
I’ll advice to to make use of like three carpenter and tell them you’ll be comparing their measurement so they can measure the correct sqm for you and not add to the sqm sir.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Jerrad Roofing? by Daddyboy21: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
bayo2018:
You’ll have to look for a carpenter to help you measure the sqm of the particular building.
I’ll advice to to make use of like three carpenter and tell them you’ll be comparing their measurement so they can measure the correct sqm for you and not add to the sqm sir.
. Thank you very much sir, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Luxury Empire Designed For Kings And Queens. / 12 Hectares Farmland For Sale Or Lease In Ekiti State / Do Not Buy That Land In Ibeju-lekki Or Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.