Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Precious Chikwendu Did To FFK Will Shock You (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Precious Chikwendu Did To FFK Will Shock You (picture) (987 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Precious Chikwendu Did To FFK Will Shock You (picture) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
You stylishly placed your hand on the man's 'thing' here, kill it and then came out publicly to say his 'thing' is dead. How do you expect the man to forgive you now?
Anytime he enters a party or political gathering, I'm sure the first place people's eyes will go is his dead 'thing'.

FFK, please let her see her children. That lady is going through a lot of psychological trauma.

1 Like

Re: What Precious Chikwendu Did To FFK Will Shock You (picture) by nosiebaba(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2021
This her method of blackmail isn't the best. We know that ffk marrying her was because he needed male children and she marrying an old man was also not because of love. But in all, a mother deserves to see her children and even be with them.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo Breaks Silence On Stepping Down For Tinubu / Breaking: MD Incharge Of Printing Ballot Papers And Nigerian Currency Picks APC / Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.