Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend (741 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Foreverdope: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
A video has surfaced online where an unidentified man almost beat popular Nigerian comedian, Ebiye Victor to pulp at a party for rocking his babe at a party

In Nigerian and some part of the world, Saturdays are the days for party/owanbe most especially weddings, naming ceremony, and so on. People use the opportunity to hang out with their friends and loved ones so as to get more connected and released the work stress of the past week before another weeks starts

However, Comedian Ebiye while at the party was spotted rocking a babe which happens not be his own as he continues to enjoy the moment. The man who brings the babe with him to the party didn’t like the position he met his girl and comedian Ebiye and he decided to separate them

In the video, comedian Ebiye didn’t appreciate the fact that he had to push him away while trying to get back at him, the angry hefty guy put the comedian on the ground and almost beat him until others at the party tried to separate them, them the man goes away with the babe

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBo7uABpdmI

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Foreverdope: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
I jus wonder what else the snake & Eve talked about, they only came out with the apple story

Re: Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend by sammybest889(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
this is wat kiss Daniel mean by....

Nor be you I carry come
But na you I go carry go
Sisi Agbarigo eh ya
woju oo

BT were d boyfriend go b4 ebiye start to rock am....

I repeat myself again

FEAR WOMAN!!!! (Make una go call police na me talk am)
Re: Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Mrniceguy007: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2021
This kin beating na Dem dey call (you got served)

Modified
Una sure say no be skit so!
Re: Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend by nosiebaba(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Obviously a skit. Dem never touch you, you fall like bag of rice
Re: Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend by NewsAgent101: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
It looks real
Re: Mystery Man Almost Beat Comedian Ebiye At Party For Dancing With His Girlfriend by Karemarealty288(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Scripted poorly .....

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses (PHOTOS) / Obi Cubana, Ebuka Obi Mourn With Don Jazzy As Rihanna & Linda Ikeji Broke His He / Barac Obama Pan The Devil Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.