Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Disrespectful Behavior! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disrespectful Behavior! (339 Views)

Is This A Normal Behavior For Flies? / Secondary School Shut Down Over Strange Behavior Of Students Shaking Their Boobs / Secondary School Shut Over Strange Behavior Of Girls Shaking Their Chests.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespectful Behavior! by chudez0147(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Good evening folks ..

please I want to ask a question... what do you do when someone sends you an errand, like asking you to help them buy something and the person is not suppose to do so. How do you say no without making the person feel bad ?

Merry Christmas �
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by Tohsynetita1: 3:56am On Dec 12, 2021
No problem, tell such you aren't taking the route.
And if it's something you see everywhere; collect the money after you are back, tell that person you didn't see the product. it has finished.
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2021
chudez0147:
Good evening folks ..

please I want to ask a question... what do you do when someone sends you an errand, like asking you to help them buy something and the person is not suppose to do so. How do you say no without making the person feel bad ?

Merry Christmas �
Look man nothing like self respect you get?stop hiding things so as to please people..be real with yourself and the person cos no time to sugar-coat words..simple thing is tell them you can't do it..like straight up..then watch as respect go dey..
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by Dreadshy: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Fall on the ground like i go die the comedian and scream "na me be this!"
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by chudez0147(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Dreadshy:
Fall on the ground like i go die the comedian and scream "na me be this!"
Lol...
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by chudez0147(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Look man nothing like self respect you get?stop hiding things so as to please people..be real with yourself and the person cos no time to sugar-coat words..simple thing is tell them you can't do it..like straight up..then watch as respect go dey..
The person is gonna feel bad ..

He /She has been assisting you in one way or the other and you feel like you owe them..
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2021
chudez0147:

The person is gonna feel bad ..

He /She has been assisting you in one way or the other and you feel like you owe them..
So what?does that gives him the right to send you unnecessarily?
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by chudez0147(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
No problem, tell such you aren't taking the route.
And if it's something you see everywhere; collect the money after you are back, tell that person you didn't see the product. it has finished.
For me if I am going the route, I really got no problem with that. I can do that for anyone depending on the manner/tune , or the relationship between us.
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by chudez0147(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

So what?does that gives him the right to send you unnecessarily?
Let's say you've been staying in this persons house for some reason. What do you do ??

I think the best is , do it and let the person know that you weren't comfortable with that.
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2021
chudez0147:

Let's say you've been staying in this persons house for some reason. What do you do ??

I think the best is , do it and let the person know that you weren't comfortable with that.
So you knew what to do and you still asked this question?
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by chudez0147(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

So you knew what to do and you still asked this question?
I just wanted to be sure. but what if you need the persons assistance, or you were expecting come kind of favor from this person?
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2021
chudez0147:

I just wanted to be sure. but what if you need the persons assistance, or you were expecting come kind of favor from this person?
Seriously I just told you my opinion man..you mustn't follow it tho..tell em straight up you can't be running errands..
Re: Disrespectful Behavior! by chudez0147(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Seriously I just told you my opinion man..you mustn't follow it tho..tell em straight up you can't be running errands..
Seriously I don't see it to be anything. But I hate when someone deliberately try to disrespect you just to make them feel superior.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN VC, Salami salutes Predecessor and First Female VC, Alele-Williams at 89 / No Go Use Fake Chemicals Run Final Projects O. Hear Word! / Wuthering Heights By Emily Bronte: Summary & Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.