Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria (71114 Views)

Why Bishop Oyedepo Can't Pay His 40 Pastors - Prophet MKO Tibetan / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by hahn(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2021
The main reason is because there are many fools who believe the Jesus bullshit story in this country.

The country is fertile with religiotards grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by ChasinGood(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Quite insightful.
Words on marble

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Wamuli9: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
D
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Masiss: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Shiloh 2021: Why David Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria Till Death

Source

You got it all right especially the part where he is very organized and has his jotters of 30 years ago. I'm.amazed and I hope to do better in that aspect of my life come this new year 2022

10 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by fredoooooo: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Pastorpreneur wey sabi the business well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Antifraud00: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Shiloh 2021: Why David Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria Till Death

Source

How Wealthy you're doesn't matter to God - Pastor

I am stinkingly rich- Oyedepo

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by candygist: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Kdon2:

His riches has no place before God! Lobatan. Vanity, the preacher says; all is vanity! Asan Lori asan

Many see material wealth only as Gods blessing. Even ritualist get money. Will you call that Gods blessings ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by NNTR: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
What I Observed About Oyedepo And His Massive Wealth While Watching His Church Program, Shiloh 2021

1. The Man Is Very Organized

One of the things that shocked me most while watching the program online as a non member of his church was when he brought out different boxes bearing his personal notebooks since the 1980's. No, I didn't say books he has read since the 80's. I mean the ones he jotted down every single plan, pattern and ideas that govern his life, church and wealth creation.

That part really me got me thinking. I mean how on earth do you jot every single money making ideas, administrative systems and all you believed you were created or meant to do?

I started asking myself, when was the last time I ever jotted down a powerful business idea that crossed my mind, let alone the simple but life changing ones? When was the last time I ever brought out pen and paper and try to organize the next 1 year of my life, let alone follow it through?
Jesus wrote something down just once and even the one time He wrote, it was written on sand
Go figure

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by senatrpaichulo(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Karlovych:
He will continue to prey on the gullible sheep that cannot think for themselves, Jesus never owned a donkey or a school in Bethlehem, Galilee, Judea or Nazareth.
He fed the poor, healed the sick whenever he ministered to people unlike these ones that only need you to sow a seed to enrich themselves and their families.
I'll answer you, Jesus had everything he needed in his disposal. He had his own apartment in a ship. He turned water to wine. He needed a donkey, he didn't beg for it. If Jesus was on Earth today, he'll own the biggest Private jets. He'll speak out against government same way Bishop does. Jesus never lacked anything. Even when he died, he was buried like the Rich. Jesus showed us why wealth, transportation and everything is needed for the gospel. This is our generation, donkey and boat is not trending.

10 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2021
I don't support rich pastor but I do in some alternative way for the sake of the religion. It's needs it's preservation. The world is big on materialism. There has to be a objective representive markers. If we are selling God we have to sell also a provider. If we sell a poor gospel leader people won't buy. It's not the pastor. It's you.. Your psychology already judge all things poor as bad. Don't mean they are it means you judge it so. Therfir pastor won't have function well with our sensory for a start.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2021
I don't go to church, but I believe in GOD, pastors with money na 5 & 6

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by LofiLogic: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Bro u dey very funny u said u were going to state reasons why d richest pastor will always b d richest but u now went on to give reasons that have nothing to do with wealth or reasons that cannot add to someone's wealth

9 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Antifraud00: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
I'll answer you, Jesus had everything he needed in his disposal. He had his own apartment in a ship. He turned water to wine. He needed a donkey, he didn't beg for it. If Jesus was on Earth today, he'll own the biggest Private jets. He'll speak out against government same way Bishop does. Jesus never lacked anything. Even when he died, he was buried like the Rich. Jesus showed us why wealth, transportation and everything is needed for the gospel. This is our generation, donkey and boat is not trending.

Jesus didn't have enough
Infact, he had a single cloth and single Sandal

11 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by marcopollo(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Tolukay007:
There’s only one reason why he will continue to be the richest pastor in Nigeria: Nigerians will never realize religion is a scam.
The greatest of the greatest scam ever!

6 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2021
V
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Kavod: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Karlovych:
He will continue to prey on the gullible sheep that cannot think for themselves, Jesus never owned a donkey or a school in Bethlehem, Galilee, Judea or Nazareth.
He fed the poor, healed the sick whenever he ministered to people unlike these ones that only need you to sow a seed to enrich themselves and their families.
Shut up na you work the money when the so called gullible sheep de give am? Go hustle my guy..... I know am, I stay with am for 6 years for Canaan land. Make I just yarn you the truth..... This is the only pastor in Nigeria that can be verified. Jesus nor own donkey... Mumu them tell you say na earth be e house? You nor know say na Elohim pikin? Wetin e wan own donkey for now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Solmax(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2021
As long as tithe and offering never stop... he no go broke
Simple!!!

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by hope4nigeria(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Source
everything you mentioned is the xtics of a good scammer. 419ners in suits. Op you are one of them. Why did you lie you are not a member? Can you swear with your destiny?

12 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by philkoms: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Excellent write up.Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Elobest(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2021
oteneaaron:

That is the most important lesson to pick from here and I completely agree with you.

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Source
If you are a lover of the bible. You would have understood these principles. Jesus taught me this principles by himself.

To be very rich: watch your
1. Your associates
2. Your content
3.Your self
4. Your enthuasism.

I call it CASE.
But the life of a man is not in what he has. But how many lives has he transformed. If his wealth is seen in others then he is indeed rich and graceful.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Karlovych:
Are you exactly like your father?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by JAWBONE(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Karlovych:

The mission of Jesus Christ on earth was very clear. He lived only 33 years. He came for one thing and one thing alone, to atone for the sins of mankind
The work of church building, spreading the gospel and preserving the body of Christ was to be undertaken by his disciples and those that came after them just like it is done today.

Even if Christ did not own any possession, you should know that he never lacked anything. He was NOT poor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Jiokejohn: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Salvation is an individual race.

Bible is our guide.

As a Christian, Jesus Christ is the standard. And Humility, Love, and Charity are the watch-word.

As a Christian, it is a sacred order to care, provide, and cater to the poor. The common or collective wealth of the Church is for the benefit of all as practiced by the Early Christian. Not for the Pastors alone.

The shocking truth is everyone will give an account of his/her life. Do not say your pastor told you this or that. Read your Bible and GOD will give you an understanding of the scripture.

[On the last day, your Pastor will be in the same queue you found yourself to also render an account of his/her life]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by marsup: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Above all...... The question remains, does his life glorify God? All these junk you have written doesn't guarantee anyone eternity. Ask King Saul. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Anyway, the journey is a personal one, whoever allows himself to be deceived, will suffer the consequences. May the Lord bless his children.

7 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
Who is richer?

Pastor Oyedepo or Jesus?

How much do they own in Bank and cash?
How on Earth will someone compared a mortal man to our Lord Jesus Christ?
Some people foolishness has no second hand
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by yinks77: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Those of you ranting on this post know little or nothing about Oyedepo. His message always points to the fact that you, I mean no one but you are responsible for the outcome of your life. He has never preached that anyone should depend on him. if you do what he does, you will get the same result period.

11 Likes

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2021
nosiebaba:
The riches in this aspect are not material riches. But the wealth of the spirit.

Get real please...

Yes, he is spirit filled. That still doesn't deny the fact that the man is ridiculously wealthy in terms of material assets.

The point of this post is to learn the simple and proven basics of wealth creation:

1. Planning
2. Organization
3. Discipline
4. Diligence
5. Networking
6. Smart and Profitable Investments
Etc...

If your Nigerian leaders since 1960 knew and applied these into the business of governance at federal and state levels, this nation would be on the same level as Abu Dhabi by now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Moloso(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Karlovych:

Comot here.

Find something meaningful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.