Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated (1033 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by hefexzy(f): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2021
The Celebrity Actress Didi Ekanem lost her house in a raging fire last month.

She posted on her Instagram page pictures of the house burning with a caption "Everything that i have worked for in this Lagos, all my efforts to have a good place to live in, all my late nights of Hard work gone within a second. I'm only left with my passport. Don't know where i and my sister can go from here. I'm lost! Someone wake me up..
She got a lot of sympathy and prayers from the masses, people advised her to stay strong, some of her colleague also sympathized with her.

Few weeks after her house went off in flames, She posted on her Instagram story that she got herself a new house and is set to celebrate Christmas in her house . #CelebrateGrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zVZtH8-aKk

source; https://gotrendz.com.ng/2021/12/12/actress-didi-ekanem-got-a-new-house-after-her-previous-house-got-incinerated/

Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Clito.

Na everybody be actress now.

Be like Nigeria movie industry pays more than the rest, cause all those olosho, one movie like this, them done buy house, buy cars,start flying pj.
Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by tillaman(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by slowice(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Your ability dey for ya back oo..... Ur problem is our problem
Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Y all should read the comments made by two knowledge able nairalanders when her house got burn. If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by money121(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Ok ooo
Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by hefexzy(f): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2021
still trying to figure out why i find this funny cheesy
Vickyvice:
Y all should read the comments made by two knowledge able nairalanders when her house got burn. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by Houseofglam7(f): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2021
I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys…….y’all are still the MVPs cool
Re: Actress Didi Ekanem Got A New House After Her Previous House Got Incinerated by lkillbrokehoes: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2021
slowice:
Your ability dey for ya back oo..... Ur problem is our problem
The power of Clito-currency, Clito-currency is very valuable, if you don't have clito-currency in the entertainment industry you will definitely suffer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Respond To A Fan Who Said Her Only Skill Is Being Naked / See The Moment Liquorose Received Emmanuel With A Deep Kiss During Her Birthday / Bhadie Kelly : Tiktok Star Waist Dance Moves Leaves Men Salivating [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.