Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh (21729 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by dfrost: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
MarveworldG:
Calling out everywhere.
Trying to trend with the blood of the innocent boy is totally wrong.

The matter don turn WWE Royal Rumble undecided
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by halfbloodprince(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Auntie Kemi isn’t too wise. When pedos start grooming their victims they scare the poor kids with threats of death, and that usually works for a while before the issue comes out, and sometimes it doesn’t even come out at all. The boy was only a child, even if indeed he agreed to some of it, it could have been as a result of fear, coercion or threats, which forced the child to give in. Either way, it doesn’t exonerate the perpetrators neither does it implicate the victim in any way. Once again, Auntie Kemi is not wise.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by VanessaKokomama(f): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol even Kemi Ololunyo when get mental problem they Talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Thobby02lawbar(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Loosing a child is what no one should never ever take as a joking matter. I think Aunty Kemi truly acted insane..

Well nairaland family my Baby Felix needs your likes and comments on Instagram o.

He is contesting for Christmas baby of the year with Kisskids diaper.

Here is the link.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXLctb3MxZg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just like and comment. Lobatan.

Eshe gan, Daalu plenty, Nagode sose grin

The contest ends tomorrow oo

Please like today
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by wink2015(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
BLESSING OKORO don buy market.

The rope he stretched to drag people has continue to tie her.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Isobug: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Everybody wan trend now. I don't blame you people, I blame Silvester's bullies, you can go on and on
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by BouquiLake: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
But you are doing the same thing naaah... Calling out Blessing!!!

Abi I no hear well ni? shocked cool shocked :

Another one will call her out now.. lol then we go dey take am like bartton .

Abi make I start #CallOut ni
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Sholaco: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ogiri can smell chai
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Sholaco: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
wink2015:
BLESSING OKORO don buy market.

The rope he stretched to drag people has continue to tie her.
so blessing is now he? Shior!
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by blaise26abj(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
The day Aunty Kemi is arrested again , she should be rest assured that she will suffer greatly . She has lost the goodwill she once enjoyed with Nigerians .
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Whobedatte(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kemis reply too Adah is even worse
Nairaland is always behind in news reporting
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by PrinceMajestic: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Fellow oloshos fighting each other
this mumu you think all women are cheap public toilet like you with your smelly tohto
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Truvelisback(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
By the time Aunty Kemi open their book of Chronicles, na that time their eye go clear.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Orangedreams: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Make una dey slam una sef upandan. I have said it, until we take away social media from some people we may not have peace in our space. The level of attack, dragging and pocknozing into other peoples matter just so their voices can be heard is becoming too much. Clout chasing and publicity stunt everywhere.

Abeg check my signature/profile jare for fine fine properties.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by fatymore(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sometimes what they need is controversial stories to trend...

Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by AuroraB(f): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
MarveworldG:
Calling out everywhere.
Trying to trend with the blood of the innocent boy is totally wrong.
Is that all you can deduce from the foregoing SMH
What do you say of Kemi who started it all?
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Goldencheese:
I didn't see what Adah Ameh said as bad. It's high time someone called out Kemi Olunloyo and served her cold salad garnished with insults. She deserves the raw treat.

As she makes other people miserable, may she only know misery and pain the remaining painful days of her miserable life.
That frustrated witch needs to be locked up with chain and padlock ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by MarveworldG: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
AuroraB:
Is that all you can deduce from the foregoing SMH
What do you say of Kemi who started it all?

We stand against bullies. That's the message.
We are not judges (to judge people's take on the issue). We are interior designers and we stick to that.
You can engage our services, you will like what we offer
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by myrates: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
I believe being controversial is the strategy that gives Kemi Olunloyo strength on social media platform but everything has to be done in moderation. Kemi must be truly mad,if not how can anybody under whatever useless profession justify killing of a child. Let's assume a child commits suicide, that is a failure on the part every member of community such takes place. According to kemi's stupid investigative journalism,the 12yr old child agreed to be maltreated,hence agreed to be killed, aba! This is even an indictment on the management of the school. Kemi has children too, how can she be so insensitive. God knows I'd go crazy and do the unthinkable if such happens to my child.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kemi is a mad woman and anyone dragging her should be examined too. We have many psychiatric patients in Nigeria today due to Buhari's evil govt.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by ComeToJesus: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nairaland no get content again. Dwelling on old wives' fables is the height of idleness.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
How are all these drama helping Sylvester's family?
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Realstick94162: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
The site is doing well

Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by TheWolfen(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Summer slam grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Goldencheese:
I didn't see what Adah Ameh said as bad. It's high time someone called out Kemi Olunloyo and served her cold salad garnished with insults. She deserves the raw treat.

As she makes other people miserable, may she only know misery and pain the remaining painful days of her miserable life.

Nothing bad in what blessing said too, she only told Adah she can correct Kemi without insult... She even said Adah is right but ban do it without insult. But since everyone wan cashout one the innocent death, make we dey watch
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Goldencheese(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

That frustrated witch needs to be locked up with chain and padlock ASAP.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by foreshore(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Nollywood actress Sonia Ogiri, has slammed Blessing Okoro, a controversial relationship blogger who called out veteran actress Ada Ameh, after the latter fell out with Kemi Olunloyo.

This controversy began after Ada Ameh berated Kemi Olunloyo for blaming the late Sylvester Oromoni of Dowen College for his own death.

Kemi had alleged that the young boy who was allegedly tortured to death by his schoolmates had accepted to be initiated into a cult group, thus dying in the process.

To this end, actress Ada Ameh, who must have understood the pains Sylvester’s parents were going through owing to the fact that she also recently lost her child, dragged Kemi Olunloyo to filth in a viral video, telling her to have respect for the dead.

Amid the drama, Blessing Okoro interfered unprovoked as she slammed Ada Ameh for dragging Kemi Olunloyo while sounding like a ‘tout’.

In a swift reaction, Sonia Ogiri couldn’t listen to what she deemed an insult on Ada Ameh, thus calling out Blessing Okoro in a video on her Instagram page.

According to Sonia, Blessing Okoro is not close to Ada Ameh’s level, not even her late daughter.

Sonia wrote, “@officialblessingceo stay out of this issue. You wan buy MARKET? I get loads to give you. How dare you You are not even close to @adaameh late daughter to begin with. Don’t let me start with you.”

Watch Sonia Ogiri Berating Blessing Okoro (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqgR1gA-1iA

See earlier threads
https://www.nairaland.com/6890779/ada-ameh-beat-kemi-olunloyo

https://www.nairaland.com/6891180/blessing-ceo-advises-ada-ameh#108413326

Association of Mad People
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by thecommunist(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
why do you keep calling that old fool aunty kemi, she insults you no matter what you do, respect her she will say you are not professional , try to be professional, she will say you lack respect. she is truly mad and its a quite unfortunate that anybody would even consider responding to her madness
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please when will someone call me out?
Re: Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh by Whiteways: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
God, have mercy on us. Shame on you all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Princess To Men: If You Need Success, Increase Your Number Of Women / Kelvin Sean: "I Don't Have Henrietta Okpoudhu, My Ex-Wife's Nude Photos & Video" / Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.